Democrats Not Happy With Their Party's Attempts to Block Trump

Old 04-30-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Default Democrats Not Happy With Their Party's Attempts to Block Trump

"Friday, April 28, 2017 Few Democrats are pleased with their own party’s attempts to oppose Donald Trump in his first 100 days as president.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 11% of Likely Democratic Voters believe efforts by the Democrats to oppose Trump during his first 100 days in office were successful. Twenty-four percent (24%) of Democrats think those efforts were a failure, while most (63%) say they’re somewhere in between."
Old 04-30-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Friday, April 28, 2017 Few Democrats are pleased with their own party’s attempts to oppose Donald Trump in his first 100 days as president.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 11% of Likely Democratic Voters believe efforts by the Democrats to oppose Trump during his first 100 days in office were successful. Twenty-four percent (24%) of Democrats think those efforts were a failure, while most (63%) say they’re somewhere in between."
WHAT EFFORT ?

WHAT exactly, other than the initial attempt on health care has been even presented to Congress ?

Recalling the leader of congress saying openly on the floor that he would oppose everything from Obama comes to mind as I read this.

Plus, the Democrats do not have a real leader at present, but again, there has been nothing to oppose actually. They, rightfully, approved the Supreme Court nominee, but if you let Trump talk, he will trip over everything he wants to do.

Just asking but you post OTHERS WORDS as your own. Should you not according to TOTV rules, and copyright law give credit ?
Old 04-30-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
WHAT EFFORT ?

WHAT exactly, other than the initial attempt on health care has been even presented to Congress ?

Recalling the leader of congress saying openly on the floor that he would oppose everything from Obama comes to mind as I read this.

Plus, the Democrats do not have a real leader at present, but again, there has been nothing to oppose actually. They, rightfully, approved the Supreme Court nominee, but if you let Trump talk, he will trip over everything he wants to do.

Just asking but you post OTHERS WORDS as your own. Should you not according to TOTV rules, and copyright law give credit ?
As usual Rocky, you have a reading comprehension problem. That's OK though, I would expect nothing more from a liberal.

What part of the date and the origination of the article didn't you understand? Or, do you just attack off the cuff like all your other little leftard friends?

And please do not become educated on Trump's accomplishments. I would hate the challenge to argue with someone that had facts to back their view.

Have a great day.
Old 04-30-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
As usual Rocky, you have a reading comprehension problem. That's OK though, I would expect nothing more from a liberal.

What part of the date and the origination of the article didn't you understand? Or, do you just attack off the cuff like all your other little leftard friends?

And please do not become educated on Trump's accomplishments. I would hate the challenge to argue with someone that had facts to back their view.

Have a great day.
If that was actually on your original post, then I apologize.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
If that was actually on your original post, then I apologize.
It was, and that is very civil of you. I have no recourse than to apologize for my harsh retort.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Those few you speak of represent fringe groups of the Democratic Party. and /or paid agitators. Listen closely to their scattered brained complaints .

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-30-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Those few you speak of represent fringe groups of the Democratic Party. and /or paid agitators. Listen closely to their scattered brained complaints .

Personal Best Regards:
How could you possibly know what you just posted ?

You just make stuff up in order to accuse.
Old 04-30-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Explain please.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
The only thing the Democrats have "opposed" was the Supreme Court pick and as we all know that was because Mitch obstructed Obama's pick.

The Republicans Freedom party killed the Healthcare act without any help from the Dems....

How could they be successful when the Repubs are imploding on their own?
Old 05-01-2017, 11:00 PM
n/a

Default Democrats Not Happy With Their Party's Attempts to Block Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post

Democrats don't have to do anything. The ba$tard of the Republican Party is insane, they will self destruct unless they mutiny.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:34 AM
n/a

You can thank Schumer, Pelogrosi and Waters for the bad pubic opinion of the Democrats in congress. You speak of the GOP imploding, but there is no evidence of that totally unfounded comment. Trump is doing an excellent job and Schumer says he will not work with him, Waters says she will work every day to impeach him, and Pelosi doesn't know who is currently president.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Explain please.
I am speaking of groups with political special interests such as black organizations, homosexual organizations, Soros and his multitude of political organizations, politicians such as Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton and Obama that desire only to sow the seeds of descent for descent sake alone

Frankly I am at the saturation point and tire of this ridiculous obsession with everything Trump because debate with some progressive is futile

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-02-2017, 05:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am speaking of groups with political special interests such as black organizations, homosexual organizations, Soros and his multitude of political organizations, politicians such as Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton and Obama that desire only to sow the seeds of descent for descent sake alone

Frankly I am at the saturation point and tire of this ridiculous obsession with everything Trump because debate with some progressive is futile

Personal Best Regards:
Does this mean that you, Rubicon, are happy with and have no concern for you President blatantly lying and accusing ?
Old 05-02-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Does this mean that you, Rubicon, are happy with and have no concern for you President blatantly lying and accusing ?
That is EXACTLY what RubiTHECon means.

This explains it.

This explains Trump Cultists
Old 05-02-2017, 12:44 PM
n/a

According to the Washington Post, When Republican voters were asked if they would vote for him again, 96 percent say they would, which is higher than the 85 percent of Hillary Clinton voters who say they would support her again. It still looks as if Hillary would lose at an ever greater margin if there was another election today. But, you libtards keep on trolling and we will keep on laughing with our win.

Tags
days, attempts, block, trump, partys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.