Democrats sabotaging National Security

Old 02-11-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

Default Democrats sabotaging National Security

New York Times bestselling author David Horowitz "Democrats are "sabotaging" America's national security and the party is about to topple over a cliff"

"I think the Democratic Party is sabotaging our national security," said Horowitz, the author of "Big Agenda."
"They've sabotaged our borders, they supported 100 percent Obama's treason in arming the Hitlerites in Tehran. You can't give a path to nuclear weapons, and he gave about $150-200 billion to these terrorists who are leading their populations in chants of 'death to America.' How nutty is that?"
Old 02-11-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

treasonous treachery

The Villages Florida
Old 02-11-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
New York Times bestselling author David Horowitz "Democrats are "sabotaging" America's national security and the party is about to topple over a cliff"

"I think the Democratic Party is sabotaging our national security," said Horowitz, the author of "Big Agenda."
"They've sabotaged our borders, they supported 100 percent Obama's treason in arming the Hitlerites in Tehran. You can't give a path to nuclear weapons, and he gave about $150-200 billion to these terrorists who are leading their populations in chants of 'death to America.' How nutty is that?"
First rule of reading Anything is check the source.

Only place this is available is newsmax...nuff said on that.

Please read up on Mr Horowitz...

He identifies himself as "a serious Marxist intellectual"

Mr. Horowitz was a very close friend of the founder of the Black Panther Party

In his own words, he considers Stalin a "hero"

"https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Horowitz
Old 02-11-2017, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
First rule of reading Anything is check the source.

Only place this is available is newsmax...nuff said on that.

Please read up on Mr Horowitz...

He identifies himself as "a serious Marxist intellectual"

Mr. Horowitz was a very close friend of the founder of the Black Panther Party

In his own words, he considers Stalin a "hero"

"https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Horowitz
So, what you are saying is that since this QUOTE was published in a media that you do not approve of, it is a lie? Are you saying that he did not say those words? So, since this guy is a despicable loser, but a prominent one, and he is associated with lowlifes, as well as being a Democrat, you wish to disavow him? He seems to get plenty of press lately.

I find it interesting that Democrats really are self-destructive. Unfortunately, they are also so radical that they will destroy our national security if that gains them their power, or the joy of seeing the other side fail. They are willing to take down the WHOLE country to get their way.

You do not have to like the messenger, but that does not mean that he did not say what is in the quote. And, I can not help it if he happens to be a prominent DEMOCRAT.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
treasonous treachery

The Villages Florida

Never see that scumbag in a uniform. They don't make girly pants for soldiers.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:51 PM
n/a

The country is already gone...30 years or less...Hispanics ARE breeding us out...They'll be THE majority and America will become Mexico II.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, what you are saying is that since this QUOTE was published in a media that you do not approve of, it is a lie? Are you saying that he did not say those words? So, since this guy is a despicable loser, but a prominent one, and he is associated with lowlifes, as well as being a Democrat, you wish to disavow him? He seems to get plenty of press lately.

I find it interesting that Democrats really are self-destructive. Unfortunately, they are also so radical that they will destroy our national security if that gains them their power, or the joy of seeing the other side fail. They are willing to take down the WHOLE country to get their way.

You do not have to like the messenger, but that does not mean that he did not say what is in the quote. And, I can not help it if he happens to be a prominent DEMOCRAT.
I am saying......know who is speaking to you.

You are rallying here around a close associate of Black Panthers and a acolyte of the Stalin era.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

The black Panthers will soon be an official terrorist group, give it two years
Old 02-11-2017, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
The black Panthers will soon be an official terrorist group, give it two years
And in 30 years...the minority majority will be calling them the "guardian angels".
Old 02-12-2017, 06:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

Exactly! Perfect observation

Their response to this thread is a primer for Roosevelt's observation "To anger a conservative, tell him a lie. to anger a liberal, tell him the truth"

The fact that all of the resistance being leveled against the new administration is creating an opportunity for enemy attacks in various form and manner completely escapes the progressive mind. Progressives continue their tirades with reckless abandonment

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-12-2017, 06:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly! Perfect observation

Their response to this thread is a primer for Roosevelt's observation "To anger a conservative, tell him a lie. to anger a liberal, tell him the truth"

The fact that all of the resistance being leveled against the new administration is creating an opportunity for enemy attacks in various form and manner completely escapes the progressive mind. Progressives continue their tirades with reckless abandonment

Personal Best Regards:
I try to ignore your stupid, one sided posts and you come on here and twist my words to suit YOU.

I pointed out a few things about the writer....that he is a Marxist and a good friend of the Black Panthers.

The thread was begun by one of YOUR friends..MDLNB, no one of your hated progressives.

If you enjoy reading Marxist, Black Panther hate literature, that's YOU. I always felt Marxist, racist, hate literature was a bit out of mainstream. Obviously you do not.

Do you ever ever ever mention what is really happening in the world, or is your life one continual stream of hate for anything left of hard right...excuse me....to be accurate, you call everyone who does not March lock step ..progressive.

I have no idea what the book says, and never will. I try to ignore anything based on hate.

So, what about this book did you enjoy ?
Old 02-12-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Never see that scumbag in a uniform. They don't make girly pants for soldiers.
Dear Guest:

Regarding your comments in post #5. I hate to break it to you but given Obama's social experiment with our military
we probably do have soldiers wearing girly pants and I am not talking about the (XX) females that enlist. And, some of those soldiers are probably demanding that they be allowed to march in red high heel shoes.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-12-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Regarding your comments in post #5. I hate to break it to you but given Obama's social experiment with our military
we probably do have soldiers wearing girly pants and I am not talking about the (XX) females that enlist. And, some of those soldiers are probably demanding that they be allowed to march in red high heel shoes.

Personal Best Regards:
Now, that just ain't right!

Tags
national, security, sabotaging, democrats

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.