"Demons Altering Obama's Moral Conscience.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 04-02-2011, 11:06 PM
n/a

Default "Demons Altering Obama's Moral Conscience.

Minister Louis Farrakhan says that destruction is on America's doorstep because it is oppressing God's "chosen people" and that "demon's are altering President Barack Obama's moral conscience" and making him attack Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, who he calls "his brother.

Farrakhan also said that Obama is being used as a pawn to oppress "his own people in Africa" by the Jews who control the media.

Kamm Howard of the National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America praised Farrakhan for telling the truth about America's role in the Middle East.

So there you have it. Finally someone who thinks they know the reason behind America's latest run to war. I had considered a few reasons behind the military action, but I'll defer my opinions to Minister Farrakhan who's knows the President better than I.

Demons!!

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/n...,0,11191.story
Old 04-03-2011, 07:12 AM
n/a

Farrakhan is a type of Fred Phelps and his Westboro Church.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:48 AM
n/a

Demons. Right.. He's "vexed" is he? Someone put a 'spell' on our President?

Hey, Louis, you gotta stop partying like it's 1629.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:08 AM
n/a

Thats "Calypso Louie" the ex cabdriver for ya, still counting various numbers and entering alien spacecraft.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.