Dependent People Are Compliant People

Dependent People Are Compliant People

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
Dependent People Are Compliant People
  #1  
Old 08-21-2017, 04:18 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Dependent People Are Compliant People

Government has gotten better in the ensuing years since World War II in their methods of invading our privacy. Additionally, American citizens willingly contribute by supporting Silicon Valley ( ie Apple, Microsoft, Google Facebook, Twitter, etc)

The reason is that the government and these institutions keep a low profile on its invasion of your privacy. For example, when new laws are enacted that further invade our privacy and restrict our liberty, they always without exception give titles to these laws that deceive us into thinking that the new law is for our benefit. People never read the new law, only the misleading title.

( "We have to pass it before we know what is in it")

Privacy is directly linked to personal survival. You can’t survive, and you can’t be private while being totally dependent on the system. A dependent people are a compliant people.

Government must destroy the identity of the individual and subvert him to the mass conscience and collective in order to maintain control by the state. But this must be done gradually. Gradualism is the key. In the 1950's in Easter Europe it was referred to as the salami tactic ( ie one slice at a time

New privacy-stealing technologies become ubiquitous in much the same way. They are promoted and promised to us as a means of simplifying our lives. But when we look behind the curtain we see that not only do they fail to do so, but they work in concert with the government’s efforts to steal more of our privacy, and they restrict our freedoms without us even noticing

" dependent people are compliant people". Which of the two dominate political parties in this nation promote dependency on the government? Which of the two dominate political parties promotes big and bigger government? Which of the two dominate political parties in this nation promotes identity politics and the need for collectives? Which of the two dominate political parties in this nation promote individualism, small government and self reliance.

Your choice of government can be detrimental to your health and survival. American First.

PS: I re-titled this thread


Personal Best Regards:

  #2  
Old 08-21-2017, 05:02 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

You're actually beyond pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Government has gotten better in the ensuing years since World War II in their methods of invading our privacy. Additionally, American citizens willingly contribute by supporting Silicon Valley ( ie Apple, Microsoft, Google Facebook, Twitter, etc)

The reason is that the government and these institutions keep a low profile on its invasion of your privacy. For example, when new laws are enacted that further invade our privacy and restrict our liberty, they always without exception give titles to these laws that deceive us into thinking that the new law is for our benefit. People never read the new law, only the misleading title.

( "We have to pass it before we know what is in it")

Privacy is directly linked to personal survival. You can’t survive, and you can’t be private while being totally dependent on the system. A dependent people are a compliant people.

Government must destroy the identity of the individual and subvert him to the mass conscience and collective in order to maintain control by the state. But this must be done gradually. Gradualism is the key.

New privacy-stealing technologies become ubiquitous in much the same way. They are promoted and promised to us as a means of simplifying our lives. But when we look behind the curtain we see that not only do they fail to do so, but they work in concert with the government’s efforts to steal more of our privacy


Your choice of government can be detrimental to your health and survival. American First.

PS: I re-titled this thread


Personal Best Regards:
More pseudo-intellectual plagiarism I see.

I am not a number! I am a man! - Personal Liberty(R)
Quote:

For example, when new laws are enacted that further invade your privacy and restrict your liberty, they always without exception give titles to these laws that deceive you into thinking that the new law is for your benefit. People never read the new law, only the misleading title.

Privacy is directly linked to personal survival. You can’t survive, and you can’t be private while being totally dependent on the system. A dependent people are a compliant people.

Governments must destroy the identity of the individual and subvert him to the mass conscience and control by the state. But this must be done gradually. Gradualism is the key.

New privacy-stealing technologies become ubiquitous in much the same way. They are promoted and promised to us as a means of simplifying our lives. But when we look behind the curtain we see that not only do they fail to do so, but they work in concert with the government’s efforts to steal more of our privacy
.


I stopped quoting verbatim there, because I refused to subscribe to something...that you have to plagiarize from.

You're not even smart enough to know, that attempting to add a couple of extra sentences here and there...can't hide your unoriginal plagiarisms.

You are one dumb...sumbitch.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 08-21-2017, 05:15 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Dear God,

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to take,
for if I shall die before I wake,
I pray to you my Lord my soul will take.

Thank you



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #4  
Old 08-21-2017, 05:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear God,

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to take,
for if I shall die before I wake,
I pray to you my Lord my soul will take.

Thank you
How in the world is that on topic...RickeyD?

Especially given that you've stated many times...that you're an atheist.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Rubicon Derangement Syndrome
  #5  
Old 08-21-2017, 05:44 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Talking Rubicon Derangement Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
ColdNoMore


RDS



Oh, look. Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS,) and Carl Derangement Syndrome (CDS,) have been joined by Rubicon Derangement Syndrom.

Carl in Tampa

.
Y'all just make it too darned easy...
  #6  
Old 08-21-2017, 05:49 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Talking Y'all just make it too darned easy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Oh, look. Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS,) and Carl Derangement Syndrome (CDS,) has been joined by Rubicon Derangement Syndrom.

Carl in Tampa


.



RubiTHECon has had me (and RockyRd) on ignore for a long time, because we have the audacity, the audacity I tell ya...to find where he gets his plagiarism soapbox speeches.


That you might also admire blatant plagiarism...is no big surprise to me.






Deepest Sincere Wishes:
???
  #7  
Old 08-21-2017, 05:57 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You're actually beyond pathetic.



More pseudo-intellectual plagiarism I see.

I am not a number! I am a man! - Personal Liberty(R)



I stopped quoting verbatim there, because I refused to subscribe to something...that you have to plagiarize from.

You're not even smart enough to know, that attempting to add a couple of extra sentences here and there...can't hide your unoriginal plagiarisms.

You are one dumb...sumbitch.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Am I missing something? You are not disputing what he said, only suggesting plagiarism. I think you are the one dumb...sumbitch.
  #8  
Old 08-21-2017, 06:02 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Am I missing something? You are not disputing what he said, only suggesting plagiarism. I think you are the one dumb...sumbitch.
It's certainly not a "suggestion"...as my links/proof showed.

As to the content, I prefer to address the original author of something...not someone who is a pseudo-intellectual and steals other people's work.

But thanks for expressing your opinion.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
 

Tags
people, political

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 AM.