Deranged single, pregnant, mother of four mortally stab police officer, father of 5.

Old 06-20-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Default Deranged single, pregnant, mother of four mortally stab police officer, father of 5.

This could have been the headline.

Are our police officers trying to harm people or protect them.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This could have been the headline.

Are our police officers trying to harm people or protect them.
We do not have many facts yet. And she could have been tased rather than shot. That's if a taser was available. Fatal Police Shooting of Seattle Woman Raises Mental Health Questions - The New York Times
Old 06-20-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
We do not have many facts yet. And she could have been tased rather than shot. That's if a taser was available. Fatal Police Shooting of Seattle Woman Raises Mental Health Questions - The New York Times
Sorry, but not all cops carry tasers and shooting someone that is coming at you with a knife is perfectly acceptable. I'm sure that if Steven Segal was there, he would have simply broken her arm and everything would have ended well, also.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, but not all cops carry tasers and shooting someone that is coming at you with a gun is perfectly acceptable. I'm sure that if Steven Segal was there, he would have simply broken her arm and everything would have ended well, also.
She is 90 pounds and had a knife. And I have not seen anywhere that she was attacking these officers. Quote that if she was doing that.

Quote:
present said they saw Ms. Lyles, 30, clutching a knife, the police said.

“Get back, get back, get back!” an officer yelled.

“Get ready,” Ms. Lyles responded, using an expletive.

“Tase her,” the other officer instructed his partner, but neither officer had a Taser.

Seconds later, the officers fired at least five shots, killing Ms. Lyles, as three of her four children were in the apartment. The family said she was pregnant.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
She is 90 pounds and had a knife. And I have not seen anywhere that she was attacking these officers. Quote that if she was doing that.
She probably deserved it.

If you cared so much about that stupid woman, you should have provided the facts so there would not be any speculation. As far as I am concerned, I always take the Cop's word if there is no evidence of the contrary.

Stupid post, stupid NON-Political thread, likely originating from a troll looking for attention. This thread was probably seeking to show you how ludicrous that thread is. If you do not want speculation, then don't start a post with out information.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
She probably deserved it.

If you cared so much about that stupid woman, you should have provided the facts so there would not be any speculation. As far as I am concerned, I always take the Cop's word if there is no evidence of the contrary.

Stupid post, stupid NON-Political thread, likely originating from a troll looking for attention. This thread was probably seeking to show you how ludicrous that thread is. If you do not want speculation, then don't start a post with out information.
Trump sucks Putin's dick.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Black...pregnant...4 kids already...another welfare queen...good riddance.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Black...pregnant...4 kids already...another welfare queen...good riddance.
And the resident racist chimes in.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Jealous Tal? Wish it was you? Bet you'd do either one of them...

You set yourself up kid...best to be quiet.

Quote:
And the resident racist chimes in.
My comment was accurate...her ONLY value is to pop out kids for the "welfare industrial complex". There's a lot of money to be made in the "welfare" businesses.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's Trump's business, just like whose you do is your business. No one wants to know.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's Trump's business, just like whose you do is your business. No one wants to know.
I see. Trump is in bed with Putin and its no one's business? Read any news lately! Mueller and the Russia investigation, another example of it's the cover-up, not the crime? | Fox News
Old 06-20-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
I see. Trump is in bed with Putin and its no one's business? Read any news lately! Mueller and the Russia investigation, another example of it's the cover-up, not the crime? | Fox News
I do not care which guy you or Trump sleeps with. Is that a bit more clear?
Old 06-20-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Seattle shooting suspect treated for mental illness, attorney says - LA Times

Back to the actual subject.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
What does this have to do with politics? Or do you have a special interest in mental illness?
Old 06-20-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I am sorry I came in the forum again.

Tags
people, police, officer, father, stab

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.