Deranged single, pregnant, mother of four mortally stab police officer, father of 5.

Old 06-20-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am sorry I came in the forum again.
Tal has gone off again. It's usually CNM that loses it, but this time Tal wants to sext everyone on here.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's Trump's business, just like whose you do is your business. No one wants to know.
Just don't do it in Publix. I won't bail you out.

That is what I told my kids about sexual activity.

Along with;

Don't have unprotected sex.
Don't drink and drive.
Save your money.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am sorry I came in the forum again.
They would not say those things if they had to look someone in the face and say them. Probably they have never been charming. Or widely accepted.

They hide behind their anonymity because they are cowardly.

Except for a few posters who always act like decent people. And some that are missing and missed like Billethekid.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
They would not say those things if they had to look someone in the face and say them. Probably they have never been charming. Or widely accepted.

Except for a few posters who always act like decent people. And some that are missing and missed like Billethekid.
It is like the gutter in here much of them time. I just look at some of the people's posts who I have on my Ignore List . I do not know why I bother.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
It is like the gutter in here much of them time. I just look at some of the people's posts who I have on my Ignore List . I do not know why I bother.
Pot calling kettle.....
Old 06-20-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:

Maybe they would...you are a woman...you CANNOT understand men because you have a "woman's" brain. Your brain was wired during fetal development to be a girls brain...boys get boy brains...they each think VERY differently. THAT is where the sexual stereotypes come from...actual differences. You don't find many men fretting over a rooms color scheme...unless he's scheming to get into some woman's pants.

Anonymity allows the truth. It's the ultimate in free speech. Say what you REALLY think without repercussions. You should try it...get a new user name...and tell those as$holes what you REALLY think of them.

I'm decent unless you attack me...otherwise, I just give you facts...facts you don't like. It's tough to shake a person's world view.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Default Dear Lord. I am going to sound like Bucco.

I wish that we didn't have all this teenage language..

I have lived long enough to have heard all these words, and they don't do much for a decent debate or an argument. One by one you all sound like pimply faced kids.

Don thinks he is smarter than everybody. Only a very few would be WILLING to show their face in a public place even if they don't give up their name.

Challenge????

Meet for lunch at Redsauce. Pick the day.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Old 06-20-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

I have lived long enough to have heard all these words, and they don't do much for a decent debate or an argument. One by one you all sound like pimply faced kids.

Don thinks he is smarter than everybody. Only a very few would be WILLING to show their face in a public place even if they don't give up their name.

Challenge????

I don't like redsauce and I have no intention of socializing with people I do not know. I do not talk politics with my neighbors and do not wish to.

No offense Gracie. I agree with your view of discussion, but Trump has already proven that folks are tired of the left walking on them when they wish to be polite and compromise, and the left wishes only to get their way. I will discuss civilly if they wish to, but when they go off on a tangent, then I will call them on it, in like manner. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as am I. I can play nice, but if they throw a punch, then I throw enough to put them down. Now, if only our GOP representatives would grow some guts.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Challenge????

I would not want to meet many of these people. You Graciegirl but not the people who are so nasty on TOTV's Political Forum.

And I do get upset with all the personal attacks on me at times. And it is often two- to- six on one when you are a Democrat on TOTV.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

Challenge????

Not everybody...just 99%

Really..."my mother had me tested".

Quote:
I don't like redsauce and I have no intention of socializing with people I do not know. I do not talk politics with my neighbors and do not wish to.

No offense Gracie. I agree with your view of discussion, but Trump has already proven that folks are tired of the left walking on them when they wish to be polite and compromise, and the left wishes only to get their way. I will discuss civilly if they wish to, but when they go off on a tangent, then I will call them on it, in like manner. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as am I. I can play nice, but if they throw a punch, then I throw enough to put them down. Now, if only our GOP representatives would grow some guts.
Quote:
I would not want to meet many of these people. You Graciegirl but not the people who are so nasty on TOTV's Political Forum.

And I do get upset with all the personal attacks on me at times. And it is often two- to- six on one when you are a Democrat on TOTV.
OK ladies...you have your own forum for this.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

Your whole family are Republicans, you voted for bush.....lol
Old 06-20-2017, 09:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your whole family are Republicans, you voted for bush.....lol
You are a lying *******. Most of my family are Democrats. The ones that live in the Villages are for the most part Republicans but neither like Donald John Trump. They liked Hillary less than the Donald.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are a lying *******. Most of my family are Democrats. The ones that live in the Villages are for the most part Republicans but neither like Donald John Trump. They liked Hillary less than the Donald.
You just verified what I said, they are Republicans. It's public record *******!
Old 06-21-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
You just verified what I said, they are Republicans. It's public record *******!
ChaCHING!!! Another winner! Give that man a cigar for hitting the bullseye.

Tags
people, police, officer, father, stab

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.