When does life begin????

Old 08-13-2007, 12:52 PM
n/a

Default When does life begin????

I have my belief about that. I won't change it. I'm curious what you think.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:18 PM
n/a

Default Re: When does life begin????

:chillout:

NOT TOUCHING THIS ONE WITH A TEN FOOT POLE
Old 08-13-2007, 01:50 PM
n/a

The first day of retirement!!!!!
Old 08-13-2007, 02:28 PM
n/a

I saw a bumper strip that made a lot of sense......

"If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant!"
Old 08-13-2007, 04:16 PM
n/a

I ASKED MY WIFE THAT QUESTION AND SHE SAID WHEN SHE WAS GOOD AND READY SHE WILL TELL ME. UNTIL THEN . TAKE CARE. THE KAR GUY
Old 08-13-2007, 04:36 PM
n/a

Jan's question was about "when does life begin" and not about abortion. Although it is understandable how these two topics become linked in people's minds. Taking many....many biology and medical courses, I was taught that a single cell is a living thing. At work, every time I look examine tissues through a microscope, I'm made aware of this simple fact. A sperm is a cell and an egg is a cell (although haploid...uh...half of the full genetic compliment). It takes life to a create life. Life must therefore exist before procreation can begin.

A better question for this topic might be, "at what point does a human being become sentinent or a living being"?
Old 08-14-2007, 07:32 PM
n/a

I believe it begins when the last tuition payment has been made and the kids graduate and move out. ;D
Old 08-15-2007, 07:29 AM
n/a

Good morning all friendly Villagers - my name is Kathy and I live in Connecticut. I will be retiring from GE and moving to the Villages in 2 years. I believe that is when my LIFE WILL BEGIN! My children are grown, my grandchildren are becoming teenagers and the next phase of my life will be for me! I am looking forward to living in America's most friendly hometown and getting involved in all the activities there are to do! I was there at the end of May for a week and loved it! It's another beautiful day in TV!!
Old 08-15-2007, 07:38 AM
n/a

Kit..
Hats off to you!! I too think life begins when I leave Pennsylvania, and say goodbye to the cold... :bigthumbsup:

Sunshine, great friends, eating out all the time, things to do every day..

That is my kind of town!! ;D
Old 08-15-2007, 12:22 PM
n/a

Sept 20th 2007... GET MY FIRST SS CHECK.... All you folks keep working now...
;D > 8) ??? : :joke: :bigthumbsup: :#1: :arrow: :hot: :beer2: :bow: :2cool: op:

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.