Dilys Derwent.

Old 08-05-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Default Dilys Derwent.

Dilys Derwent | Potter Encyclopaedia Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

I noticed this back in 2003 as well as the price of the book after the discounts and other stuff in Florida which was $22.46 something or other. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Wikipedia

This is from Chapter 22 of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix .

Did I write JK Rowling about my 224 613 Project back when she was writing her books? You know I do not actually remember one way or another. I certainly wrote almost anyone I saw was appearing at various American Library Association conventions.

Quote:
Occupation
Healer (1722-1741)[3]
Headmistress (1741-1768)[3]
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film - Wikipedia)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 08-05-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dilys Derwent | Potter Encyclopaedia Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

I noticed this back in 2003 as well as the price of the book after the discounts and other stuff in Florida which was $22.46 something or other. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Wikipedia

This is from Chapter 22 of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix .

Did I write JK Rowling about my 224 613 Project back when she was writing her books? You know I do not actually remember one way or another. I certainly wrote almost anyone I saw was appearing at various American Library Association conventions.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film - Wikipedia)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) - Rotten Tomatoes
I do like how JK Rowling is assisting in a celebrity charge-- in a manner of speaking-- against US President Donald John Trump.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Why is this in political? Is this not for your personal Facebook?
Old 08-05-2017, 03:12 PM
n/a

This was at Borders on Dale Mabry. 7% tax on $20.99 of $1.47 getting $22.46. Purchased on 09/19/2003 probably when I was house-sitting for my friends the retired CIA/realtors and/or US Navy Lt. Commander and HUGE fans of the Bushes.

Did I write the Bush Presidents about my 224 613 Project? Of course I did. Especially the First Ladies of the Bush Presidents as Laura Bush was a librarian. Laura Bush - Wikipedia

George W. Bush - Wikipedia

George H. W. Bush - Wikipedia

I probably would have voted for Jeb Bush long before I did Hillary Clinton and certainly in a second before polling for Donald John Trump. NEVER Trump!

Jeb Bush - Wikipedia
Old 08-06-2017, 03:04 PM
n/a

Default And this was at 11:24 AM. That's the time on the Receipt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This was at Borders on Dale Mabry. 7% tax on $20.99 of $1.47 getting $22.46. Purchased on 09/19/2003 probably when I was house-sitting for my friends the retired CIA/realtors and/or US Navy Lt. Commander and HUGE fans of the Bushes.

Did I write the Bush Presidents about my 224 613 Project? Of course I did. Especially the First Ladies of the Bush Presidents as Laura Bush was a librarian. Laura Bush - Wikipedia

George W. Bush - Wikipedia

George H. W. Bush - Wikipedia

I probably would have voted for Jeb Bush long before I did Hillary Clinton and certainly in a second before polling for Donald John Trump. NEVER Trump!

Jeb Bush - Wikipedia

This one had me a little worried. J.K. Rowling -

Tags
back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.