A Disaster....

Old 01-20-2010, 06:12 PM
n/a

Default A Disaster....

First since so many times links are supplied that are articles or editorials written by those with bias...hard actually not to find folks like that, so allow me to first tell you about the writer of the link that I am going to quote and supply.

Mort Zuckerman....supported, endorsed and voted for Obama...this from the editorial...

"I’m very disappointed. We endorsed him. I voted for him. I supported him publicly and privately."

A few quotes from the article which is titled..."He's done everything wrong"

"This health-care plan is going to be a fiscal disaster for the country. Most of the country wanted to deal with costs, not expansion of coverage. This is going to raise costs dramatically.

In the campaign, he said he would change politics as usual. He did change them. It’s now worse than it was. I’ve now seen the kind of buying off of politicians that I’ve never seen before. It’s politically corrupt and it’s starting at the top. It’s revolting."

This writer has never given a dime to any Repubican candidate, but only to Democrats and independents...

"One business leader said to me, “In the Clinton administration, the policy people were at the center, and the political people were on the sideline. In the Obama administration, the political people are at the center, and the policy people are on the sidelines.”

He’s improved America’s image in the world. He absolutely did. But you have to translate that into something. Let me tell you what a major leader said to me recently. “We are convinced,” he said, “that he is not strong enough to confront his enemy. We are concerned,” he said “that he is not strong to support his friends.”

The political leadership of the world is very, very dismayed. He better turn it around. The Democrats are going to get killed in this election. Jesus, looks what’s happening in Massachusetts."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...id=bs:archive3

Now I know that those who support this President will not even bother to read this, BUT PLEASE DO....read the part about the political leadership of the world !! PLEASE.

This is a scary situation.....not only on a political level, but he is driving this country done a very dangerous road.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.