DNC convention best ever

Old 07-30-2016, 09:48 AM
n/a

The DNC was a total disaster. The only day that they pulled off a convincing facade was the last day. If not for Obie and Biden, the whole convention would have been a flop. I especially liked the sound effects. The guy in charge should be given a bonus for being able to convince people that there was a crowd there. White Noise? Never heard that one before. And the recordings of the mantra/shouting made it seem like everyone was not sleeping.

The best entertainment was when the cameras would cut over to sleeping Bill Clinton. He slept for Chelsea's speech and then he slept through most of Hillary's also. Kaine kept elbowing him when he realized the cameras were pointing at them. It didn't do any good. I almost feel sorry for the old guy, because he looks like his illness might be taking it's toll on him. Like I said before, I doubt he will make it two more years.

Of course, between the Bernie fans and the BLM folks shouting during a moment of silence, you had to keep from channel surfing just to catch the little incidents.
Old 07-30-2016, 11:40 AM
n/a

Maybe he was tired? Can you imagine how many speeches he must have sat through in the last 45 years? Still it's no excuse.

I want someone with experience in the whitehouse but I also think it's a young person's job. I wonder if that may happen again.
Old 07-30-2016, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You are proof of that. LOL
Dear Guest: Under Obama this is the worse and the longest recovery we have had since 1949 and progressives applaud a woman who states that she will not only carry on the Obama policies but enhance them Again I say you have to be a masochist to love that sort of treatment from your elected leaders

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-30-2016, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
They had an almost cartoon like villain in Donald Trump to condemn.

I still have almost next to no idea what Donald Trump actually plans to do if he becomes President. I do not think he or anyone else around him knows either.
First time I have heard of a liberal admitting to being CLUELESS.
Old 07-30-2016, 06:48 PM
n/a

Sure the greatest convention yet. But, lower ratings than Trumps. I am surely biased but I liked the RNC better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Conventions.jpg (75.2 KB, 3 views)

Tags
choice, convention, dnc

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.