DNC hack, NOT a hack

Old 08-11-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Default DNC hack, NOT a hack

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack | The Nation

DNC hack turns out to be an inside job, not a Russian hack.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Why does nobody want to wait for the investigation to be complete before this stuff ?

Why do the same folks who condemn "leaks" use them for their own convenience when it works for them ?

NOBODY, NOT YOU NOR YOUR SOURCE KNOW ANYTHING. NOTHING.

You cannot proclaim innocence for anyone or guilt either.

Why waste your time with this kind of crap and it is crap.

Those guilty of anything will be named. Those innocent of anything will not. That simple actually.

17 intelligence agencies in THIS country made a statement along with many other countries. If you find them and the rest of the world incorrect, THAT might be news......but that would be difficult and in the mean time, the same advice for posters as I suggest to the President.

Allow the committee to do its work....pay attention to governing our country and conducted policy.

Who knows, we may have a new health bill had we done that.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

And this always poses the question as the validity of the Seth Richards DNC leaks and his subsequent murder. and least not let us forget Wasserman-Schultz and the Pakistian brothers. Naw the liberal media likes the Trump Russian story line much better

Lock her up

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-11-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
And this always poses the question as the validity of the Seth Richards DNC leaks and his subsequent murder. and least not let us forget Wasserman-Schultz and the Pakistian brothers. Naw the liberal media likes the Trump Russian story line much better

Lock her up

Personal Best Regards:
I think you forgot about Vince Foster!

The right wing nuts can manufacture a conspiracy theory out of anything!

COPUFF
Old 08-11-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post

LMFAO... of course rockface is all disappointed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
LMFAO... of course rockface is all disappointed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Not disappointed at all.

If anyone does anything illegal they should be prosecuted after investigation. Republican, Democrat, whatever. That is simple.

Instead of discussing all your conspiracies which have been going on for so many years with no facts ever, I will wait for the facts, WHICH WE WILL GET EVENTUALLY.

I never offered a conspiracy theory.....I never accused anyone of any collusion. And do not intend to until the committee gives a report at which time, all player will live with the consequence of their actions.

You guys can only replay Hannity conspiracies....NONE OF WHICH ever go anywhere or have any legs....so many times.

I am not into inspiring folks to chant "lock him, her or them up" Some like that......they are children. I will be patient and wait for facts......but you have fun with all this stuff.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not disappointed at all.

If anyone does anything illegal they should be prosecuted after investigation. Republican, Democrat, whatever. That is simple.

Instead of discussing all your conspiracies which have been going on for so many years with no facts ever, I will wait for the facts, WHICH WE WILL GET EVENTUALLY.

I never offered a conspiracy theory.....I never accused anyone of any collusion. And do not intend to until the committee gives a report at which time, all player will live with the consequence of their actions.

You guys can only replay Hannity conspiracies....NONE OF WHICH ever go anywhere or have any legs....so many times.

I am not into inspiring folks to chant "lock him, her or them up" Some like that......they are children. I will be patient and wait for facts......but you have fun with all this stuff.
When Rocket is disappointed, he denies it. But, he will insist that his President that he did not vote for, is a liar and nasty. Poor Rocket. Has a lot to say but can't get over the embarrassment of not voting for a legitimate candidate.

Tags
inside, job

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.