Do you REALLY think the wall is going to stop illegals?????

Old 02-02-2017, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Liberals don't want a wall. Hillary and Bernie wanted open borders, as do many in the liberal party. That's just fact. It was OK for Bill Clinton to say he wanted stronger borders, but when Trump says it, the left goes spastic.
Gotta tell you something.

EVERY BILL written on immigration wanted tighter border control, no matter the party writing the bill.

EVERY PRESIDENT has said they wanted tighter border control, no matter the party in the White House

Pre Debate for the Republican nomination, there were at least 2 bills considered and each of them spoke to tigher border control, all of them with authors from both parties

ALL of this was bi partisan.

HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE....WHEN you add to increased security. speeches to degrade Mexican people, and you threaten their government telling them they will pay for our lack of being able to get it done.....THAT makes it different.
Old 02-02-2017, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:

EVERY BILL written on immigration wanted tighter border control, no matter the party writing the bill.

EVERY PRESIDENT has said they wanted tighter border control, no matter the party in the White House

Pre Debate for the Republican nomination, there were at least 2 bills considered and each of them spoke to tigher border control, all of them with authors from both parties

HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE....WHEN you add to increased security. speeches to degrade Mexican people, and you threaten their government telling them they will pay for our lack of being able to get it done.....THAT makes it different.
Yes, that did/does make it different.

In all of the other bipartisan bills (even the ones supported by Republicans)...none of them denigrated Mexico or its people.

That doing so was a real boost for Trump by his supporters...says it all.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

The wall will be one device in improving our illegal immigration problem. It will certainly stop a lot of it. I believe that President Trump also intends to increase border security with more personnel. They also need to locate and destroy all of the tunnels.

Still, some will find ways to get here. We can never stop it 100% but we can certainly make a huge dent in it.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

they expect completion in two years in an interview yesterday
Old 02-03-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by racist(unt View Post
...none of them denigrated Mexico or its people.
Like accusing those that do not speak English as undocumented...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like accusing those that do not speak English as undocumented...

OR....

On the day, Trump announced he was running...exact quote..""When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

On the Mexican government.,,,""The Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. They send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them. They don't want to take care of them,"

And then a retweet of someone remarkjng about Jeb Bush ""So true. Jeb Bush is crazy, who cares that he speaks Mexican, this is America, English !!"

Add his comments on the american judge who he deemed unworthy because of his Mexican heritage.....

Gee, why would anyone think he ever denigrated Mexico or its people !!!!
Old 02-03-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Gee, why would anyone think he ever denigrated Mexico or its people !!!!
Good question!!!!!
Maybe (unt can explain why she denigrated those who do not speak good English?

Old 02-03-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

I understand what you are saying. But, it seems that others also think as I do, that PC and worrying about what other countries think of us just makes us appear WEAK.
Liberals like to bend the truth about what someone says or take it out of context to suit their agenda. Trump NEVER said ALL Mexicans are bad. He said, as I do, that illegal aliens are criminals. He also said that many of those Mexican criminals get away with literally murder, by getting deported and then they just come right back in via our porous borders. But, like when Trump said Odonnell was a pig and nasty woman, liberals used it to say Trump says "women" are nasty and pigs. Exaggerations and distortions.
You correctly say many other presidents have asked for stricter border patrol. Now we have one that plans to actually do something about it. We have also had a couple presidents that have rounded up thousands of illegal aliens and deported them by trains and buses. Yet, Liberals say that can't be done.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
I understand what you are saying. But, it seems that others also think as I do, that PC and worrying about what other countries think of us just makes us appear WEAK.
Liberals like to bend the truth about what someone says or take it out of context to suit their agenda. Trump NEVER said ALL Mexicans are bad. He said, as I do, that illegal aliens are criminals. He also said that many of those Mexican criminals get away with literally murder, by getting deported and then they just come right back in via our porous borders. But, like when Trump said Odonnell was a pig and nasty woman, liberals used it to say Trump says "women" are nasty and pigs. Exaggerations and distortions.
You correctly say many other presidents have asked for stricter border patrol. Now we have one that plans to actually do something about it. We have also had a couple presidents that have rounded up thousands of illegal aliens and deported them by trains and buses. Yet, Liberals say that can't be done.
You have been indoctrinated by Trump talk.

Listen, his calling for a wall was more metaphoric than anything. ALL parties want stronger border security. His making it an issue that Mexico pay for it was something you and others jumped on.
He is asking them to pay for a USA error.....if we felt there should be increased security, then we, NOT MEXICO should have done it. And I think we did but not to the extremes that we need.

Liberals do not bend the truth anymore than conservatives.

AND FINALLY....you cannot distort Trumps past. It is chock full of hate and stupid sex comments. His character is at the ZERO level...he has NO moral compass whatsoever. I wont waste your time with links etc but do some research...this is a man that his OWN PERSONAL BIOGRAPHER SAYS...

"“Lying is second nature to him,” Mr. Schwartz told The New Yorker. “More than anyone else I have ever met, Trump has the ability to convince himself that whatever he is saying at any given moment is true, or sort of true, or at least ought to be true.”

"“I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is,” Mr. Schwartz said. “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes, there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All - The New Yorker

Please do not come back and attack the source...a Trump move..call it made up.....it is common knowledge and a search will give you many other sources.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have been indoctrinated by Trump talk.

Listen, his calling for a wall was more metaphoric than anything. ALL parties want stronger border security. His making it an issue that Mexico pay for it was something you and others jumped on.
He is asking them to pay for a USA error.....if we felt there should be increased security, then we, NOT MEXICO should have done it. And I think we did but not to the extremes that we need.

Liberals do not bend the truth anymore than conservatives.

AND FINALLY....you cannot distort Trumps past. It is chock full of hate and stupid sex comments. His character is at the ZERO level...he has NO moral compass whatsoever. I wont waste your time with links etc but do some research...this is a man that his OWN PERSONAL BIOGRAPHER SAYS...

"“Lying is second nature to him,” Mr. Schwartz told The New Yorker. “More than anyone else I have ever met, Trump has the ability to convince himself that whatever he is saying at any given moment is true, or sort of true, or at least ought to be true.”

"“I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is,” Mr. Schwartz said. “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes, there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All - The New Yorker

Please do not come back and attack the source...a Trump move..call it made up.....it is common knowledge and a search will give you many other sources.
Whatever. If you did half the research on the other side as you do against Republicans, you would find just as much dirt if not more than you have found with Trump. Trump may say things that many do not approve of, but Hillary and her hubby have DONE evil and criminal things that I do not approve of. And actions speak more than so-called rhetoric. Some folks are just so superficial.

At least be honest. Yes, I accept Trumps faults where they are justified. I do not cover up felonies like the left does for the Clintons. And, think what you want, but Obama is complicit in Hillary's coverup.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Good question!!!!!
Maybe (unt can explain why she denigrated those who do not speak good English?

The Dirt, it's .....do not speak English well.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2017, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Whatever. If you did half the research on the other side as you do against Republicans, you would find just as much dirt if not more than you have found with Trump. Trump may say things that many do not approve of, but Hillary and her hubby have DONE evil and criminal things that I do not approve of. And actions speak more than so-called rhetoric. Some folks are just so superficial.

At least be honest. Yes, I accept Trumps faults where they are justified. I do not cover up felonies like the left does for the Clintons. And, think what you want, but Obama is complicit in Hillary's coverup.
Have you ever researched this mans life ?

I have always been a good Republican but left the party when he got the nomination, however much of what he plans, I agree with.

However I left him because i have been well aware of this man for years. I then did some research to see if I judged him wrong. I found that he was worse than I thought.

He is the EXTREME narcissist and liar. He has no moral compass, and no character to speak of. As a person, I find him to be about the most dispicable man possible.

I said many times on here...I used to think character mattered but it did not seem to matter in the primary.....and folks on here who I thought respected good people have shown me to be wrong with that one.

So all I got left is to hope for my country he can be a good President....I have my doubts but still hope.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Have you ever researched this mans life ?

I have always been a good Republican but left the party when he got the nomination, however much of what he plans, I agree with.

However I left him because i have been well aware of this man for years. I then did some research to see if I judged him wrong. I found that he was worse than I thought.

He is the EXTREME narcissist and liar. He has no moral compass, and no character to speak of. As a person, I find him to be about the most dispicable man possible.

I said many times on here...I used to think character mattered but it did not seem to matter in the primary.....and folks on here who I thought respected good people have shown me to be wrong with that one.

So all I got left is to hope for my country he can be a good President....I have my doubts but still hope.
Who are you talking about? Obama? Romney? McCain? the Clintons? They're ALL like that. Good guys don't become president.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who are you talking about? Obama? Romney? McCain? the Clintons? They're ALL like that. Good guys don't become president.
You really have to spend some time reading about Trump.

No, no matter what, they do not hold a candle to the Trump history of sex, associations, cheating, scandals and mean spirtied actions over the entire course of his life.

Maybe you are right about GOOD GUYS not making it as President...probably would let that pass,...but I always thought that REALLY BAD GUYS never even got close. Obviously wrong as this might be the worst man ever.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Trumpsters, ever heard of ladders and tunnels?

Tags
paying, stop, illegals, wall

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.