Do your spouse and you vote the same way?

Old 02-07-2008, 12:13 PM
n/a

Default Do your spouse and you vote the same way?

We have been married 47 years and for most of the time have belonged to different political parties. We have great political discussions. Never a dull moment.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:55 AM
n/a

Default Re: Do your spouse and you vote the same way?

Pretty much....hmmmm, or at least she says so. LOL
Old 02-08-2008, 03:51 AM
n/a

My family runs the spectrum politically. I have changed opinions on a number of issues over the years and hope to continue to evolve and never get locked into one ideology. I guess that means, sometimes we vote the same, sometime we don't.
Good topic!
Old 02-08-2008, 04:09 AM
n/a

My husband and I always vote the same way. Sometimes I think our brains are identical.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:11 AM
n/a

My father and mother always voted the party line. My spouse and I vote on what we believe to be the best choice. We do not always agree.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:42 AM
n/a

My spouse and I are extreme opposites, never vote the same way. But I agree it does make for some lively discussions.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:46 AM
n/a

My ex and I were diametrically opposed. We consistently cancelled each other out. The funniest was probably Nixon. I voted for him. He against. We might add that my ex made Goldwater seem conservative.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.