Does anyone care...

Old 03-16-2017, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well I am not surprised you did not respond to the questions posed...again.

I was not offering Obamma's shortcomings as an excuse for Trump...I was calling you out for not saying much of anything negative over the last 2 years about Obamma, and there was a lot to complain about if you are a Republican. Oh yeah you were Bucko, got scared, changed your screen name and now have grown enough balls to complain non stop about Trump.

Your a bold faced lair...you have whined non stop with nothing but negatives about Trump!

Who are you to decide what is important to Villagers? Did someone appoint you to a position of scrutinizing and holding others up to what you have decided is important? NO they did not! You don't like your neighbors, fvcking move old fool.

If he was not making any changes you would not be whining on here non stop, you were quiet when Obamma was in office!
There is a thread in here at present complaint, justifiably so about posters like you.

You sort of are a hate filled, uninformed male, with real issues that you should get help with.

It must simply thrill you to change others post in order to demean. Sort of your way of saying that you know nothing and all I can do is be cute, but then again, the t is not cute. It is ugly, and if I knew exactly how to have you and your ilk bounced, I would take whatever steps are necessary.

You truely give a TOTV and The Villages as a whole a very bad name.. I get angry at you, but feel so sorry for you.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
That we have a President that after today's letters from all those who would know concerning his wiretap claims, does not care about the truth even when the lie is so large.

From our White House, our President is lying to us. That should concern us even more than health care and/or budgets.

How are we to discern truth from the President on ANYTHING if he would lie with such a serious accusation. This cannot be tossed aside as just something we should not take literally. This was not even a necessary lie. It was not a lie exaggerating to promote or defend a policy. It was an unsolicited, unnecessary personal attack from "the people house"
If you did not have such concerns during the last 8 years then the post is nothing more than partisan, resistance BS!
Old 03-16-2017, 06:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
If you did not have such concerns during the last 8 years then the post is nothing more than partisan, resistance BS!
Exactly the point I was trying to make!

Maybe he will understand it better from you, because you did not ask him questions that he can't answer...even with all his vast knowledge, and you did not point out that he thought more of himself than someone who just copies and pastes should.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

That nidger was pretty good at hiding ****!! he spent 8 years ****ing AMERICA with the media protecting him!! Can in no way figure why everyone loved his nidger a@@.. Only thing I can come up with is all the fusking losers were indoctrinated not educated.. protected from the real world by their nannies and such... I actually have no hate in My mind body or soul would just like to see some reciprocity from the __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________ fill in the blanks.................
Old 03-16-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, BTK, if you recall me under Bucco, you will recall lots of concern from the candidacy on.

BUT I have moved on...Obama is not President.

We now, and NOW is all that counts a lying, morally corrupt man who is taking away from actually accomplishing nothing with his big lying mouth.

He is the impediment to getting anything done, and trust me...I know his life story...he WILL screw this up and it will be his lying and how he is viewed. I know this like I know my name.

Any man who has such total disregard for the office he holds to accuse and charge and lie as he is doing has no respect for much of anything.

You are a smart guy BTK...you do yourself a serious disservice with your obsession on the past.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

My mantra in these situations is.... Fried chicken Watermelon Caddilac Car Us nidgers ain't as dumb as you think we are, school just be a place to go you know so we can hang out for a while fo sho,Til we find ourselves a skanky little ho and make her sell that thang and gimme all that dough!!
Old 03-16-2017, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
My mantra in these situations is.... Fried chicken Watermelon Caddilac Car Us nidgers ain't as dumb as you think we are, school just be a place to go you know so we can hang out for a while fo sho,Til we find ourselves a skanky little ho and make her sell that thang and gimme all that dough!!
I do not believe anybody cares what your "mantra" is or what you think.

You self identified yourself a long ime go and daily simply validate what you are.

All on here feel,sorry for you and wish you speedy recovery from whichever help group you attend.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARBAD
That nidger was pretty good at hiding ****!! he spent 8 years ****ing AMERICA with the media protecting him!! Can in no way figure why everyone loved his nidger a@@.. Only thing I can come up with is all the fusking losers were indoctrinated not educated.. protected from the real world by their nannies and such... I actually have no hate in My mind body or soul would just like to see some reciprocity from the __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________ fill in the blanks.................
And the resident RACIST speaks again!! One trick pony!

You don't have to prove your a die hard racist anymore, we get that!
Old 03-16-2017, 08:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARBAD
Guess who.....

THIS IS ALL YOU GOT!!!!

Tags
care

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.