Does anyone care...

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-16-2017, 01:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Does anyone care...

That we have a President that after today's letters from all those who would know concerning his wiretap claims, does not care about the truth even when the lie is so large.

From our White House, our President is lying to us. That should concern us even more than health care and/or budgets.

How are we to discern truth from the President on ANYTHING if he would lie with such a serious accusation. This cannot be tossed aside as just something we should not take literally. This was not even a necessary lie. It was not a lie exaggerating to promote or defend a policy. It was an unsolicited, unnecessary personal attack from "the people house"
  #2  
Old 03-16-2017, 01:55 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I have come to the conclusion, that Trump thinks that if he says it...it is automatically true.

Because he's never been really held accountable (except for maybe Trump University) for his lies in the private arena, he has taken megalomania and narcissism...to new heights.

My mouth was agape when he exclaimed that the reason for his "wire tap" tweet was because he "read some things."

The idiot then actually said that one of the articles was from a source that he doesn't believe and calls the "failing New York Times"...yet he uses it as a reason for his idiotic and lying tweet?

Does he even have a clue...as to how ignorant he acts/sounds?

This man-child is not rational/sane and the more his cultists refuse to see it and continue to egg him on and not hold him accountable...the more concerned I become for the future of this great nation.
  #3  
Old 03-16-2017, 01:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have come to the conclusion, that Trump thinks that if he says it...it is automatically true.

Because he's never been really held accountable (except for maybe Trump University) for his lies in the private arena, he has taken megalomania and narcissism...to new heights.

My mouth was agape when he exclaimed that the reason for his "wire tap" tweet was because he "read some things."

The idiot then actually said that one of the articles was from a source that he doesn't believe and calls the "failing New York Times"...yet he uses it as a reason for his idiotic and lying tweet?

Does he even have a clue...as to how ignorant he acts/sounds?

This man-child is not rational/sane and the more his cultists refuse to see it and continue to egg him on and not hold him accountable...the more concerned I become for the future of this great nation.
I will assume that is 1 vote for wanting our President to be truthful.
  #4  
Old 03-16-2017, 03:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I will assume that is 1 vote for wanting our President to be truthful.
You got that right!
  #5  
Old 03-16-2017, 03:28 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That we have a President that after today's letters from all those who would know concerning his wiretap claims, does not care about the truth even when the lie is so large.

From our White House, our President is lying to us. That should concern us even more than health care and/or budgets.

How are we to discern truth from the President on ANYTHING if he would lie with such a serious accusation. This cannot be tossed aside as just something we should not take literally. This was not even a necessary lie. It was not a lie exaggerating to promote or defend a policy. It was an unsolicited, unnecessary personal attack from "the people house"

What he says is not as important to me as what he does. And he has done more in two months to repair our country than Obama did in two years. As a matter of fact, Obie was so inept that everything he did damaged our country. So, quit your bit*hing and open up your eyes to see that he is doing what we elected him to do, fix America by leading congress in the right direction to accomplish great things. If the libtards would just get out of the way, he would get more done, faster. Stopping his appointments and hindering his constitutional right to run the State Dept and thus limiting visas, is the left's being petulant. Nothing he has done would hurt America, only strengthen and protect it. But, the left HATES America and wants to destroy it. When does open season start?
  #6  
Old 03-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down

Yep! The idiotic Repukes just follow in lock-step fashion and worship and praise this blow hard!!!!
  #7  
Old 03-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
:clap2 Yep! The idiot Repukes just follow lock step!!!:

Having trouble getting your replies right? Do you need some help?
  #8  
Old 03-16-2017, 03:40 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yep! The idiotic Repukes just follow in lock-step fashion and worship and praise this blow hard!!!!
At least he has a record of success, unlike that inept loser that spent the last 8 years ruining America, with YOUR blessing. WOW!
  #9  
Old 03-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What he says is not as important to me as what he does. And he has done more in two months to repair our country than Obama did in two years. As a matter of fact, Obie was so inept that everything he did damaged our country. So, quit your bit*hing and open up your eyes to see that he is doing what we elected him to do, fix America by leading congress in the right direction to accomplish great things. If the libtards would just get out of the way, he would get more done, faster. Stopping his appointments and hindering his constitutional right to run the State Dept and thus limiting visas, is the left's being petulant. Nothing he has done would hurt America, only strengthen and protect it. But, the left HATES America and wants to destroy it. When does open season start?
sounds like you and Trump went to the same school, "How to Lie School", and from what I can gather, you BOTH graduated with "dishonors"
  #10  
Old 03-16-2017, 03:44 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down

We shall see!!!
  #11  
Old 03-16-2017, 04:20 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
That we have a President that after today's letters from all those who would know concerning his wiretap claims, does not care about the truth even when the lie is so large.

From our White House, our President is lying to us. That should concern us even more than health care and/or budgets.

How are we to discern truth from the President on ANYTHING if he would lie with such a serious accusation. This cannot be tossed aside as just something we should not take literally. This was not even a necessary lie. It was not a lie exaggerating to promote or defend a policy. It was an unsolicited, unnecessary personal attack from "the people house"
You are all about "calling out lairs"...are you?

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence = from all those who would know?

Should we have been more concerned about budgets in the last 8 years??

Are these examples of necessary lies???
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Not a peep out of your old a$$ on here till Trump got elected and it has been non stop whining about Trump from you ever since...he said grab women by the pu$$y, he said muslims were terrorists, he said illegal mexicans were criminals, he said Clinton lied about emails...The sky is falling, the sky is falling...
  #12  
Old 03-16-2017, 04:33 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are all about "calling out lairs"...are you?

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence = from all those who would know?

Should we have been more concerned about budgets in the last 8 years??

Are these examples of necessary lies???
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Not a peep out of your old a$$ on here till Trump got elected and it has been non stop whining about Trump from you ever since...he said grab women by the pu$$y, he said muslims were terrorists, he said illegal mexicans were criminals, he said Clinton lied about emails...The sky is falling, the sky is falling...
  #13  
Old 03-16-2017, 04:48 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
sounds like you and Trump went to the same school, "How to Lie School", and from what I can gather, you BOTH graduated with "dishonors"
That is a dumb @ss reply. Are you a dumb @ss?
Attached Images
File Type: png liberal stupidity.png (132.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg stupid liberal.jpg (47.7 KB, 1 views)
  #14  
Old 03-16-2017, 04:58 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are all about "calling out lairs"...are you?

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence = from all those who would know?

Should we have been more concerned about budgets in the last 8 years??

Are these examples of necessary lies???
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Not a peep out of your old a$$ on here till Trump got elected and it has been non stop whining about Trump from you ever since...he said grab women by the pu$$y, he said muslims were terrorists, he said illegal mexicans were criminals, he said Clinton lied about emails...The sky is falling, the sky is falling...
I am not surprised at some of these responses.

When someone defended another by telling you what the last guy does, you know they have zero content to offer.

You folk, in defending Trump, simply tell us how bad Obama was. That is weak, and you don't build anything on such a shallow base.

I always havevsupported much of what Trump has proposed. However, that support is totally overwhelmed by basing a presidency of just 50 some days on lying, about illegals voting, and much more, but, to me, sitting in "the people's house" as President of the United States and accusing in such very strong, very personal terms of a felony is simply inexcusable on any reasonable plateau.

I have concluded, and I am sure all of you violently disagree, that Bannon has found his figure head. A man who cares about WINNING, not governing on right and wrong. I had hopes that his life would not be mirrored in his presidency, but alas it is.

Well, seeing that honesty, and character is not important to Villagers, but living in what Trump always, his entire life, likes to form...an alternate universe is vital tells me a lot. You live in the world he created and painted you in, and I get it now....he is able to do and say what he wants, no matter how gross, and your moral compass is now dead and thus you will support whatever he tells you to.

I can assure you, with no fear at all of contradiction, that he will dissapoint you, and the country. He will, and has already begun to embarrass our country. Not sure how long, but I sincerely believe he is leading you down a very muddy, dirty, and one way road.

You all say he is doing this or that in Washington. He is doing nothing...his words are shallow and not to be believed. Listen, he has done all of this in his past....he has made up identities, forged documents, and of course lied and when he has lied in the past, he will try and blame someone else for lying.

If you think he is CHANGING anything, you are stupendously niaive, and are tightly knit in the world he has created.
  #15  
Old 03-16-2017, 05:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
I am not surprised at some of these responses.

When someone defended another by telling you what the last guy does, you know they have zero content to offer.
Well I am not surprised you did not respond to the questions posed...again.

I was not offering Obamma's shortcomings as an excuse for Trump...I was calling you out for not saying much of anything negative over the last 2 years about Obamma, and there was a lot to complain about if you are a Republican. Oh yeah you were Bucko, got scared, changed your screen name and now have grown enough balls to complain non stop about Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
I always havevsupported much of what Trump has proposed. However, that support is totally overwhelmed by basing a presidency of just 50 some days on lying, about illegals voting, and much more, but, to me, sitting in "the people's house" as President of the United States and accusing in such very strong, very personal terms of a felony is simply inexcusable on any reasonable plateau.
Your a bold faced lair...you have whined non stop with nothing but negatives about Trump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
Well, seeing that honesty, and character is not important to Villagers, but living in what Trump always, his entire life, likes to form...an alternate universe is vital tells me a lot. You live in the world he created and painted you in, and I get it now....he is able to do and say what he wants, no matter how gross, and your moral compass is now dead and thus you will support whatever he tells you to.
Who are you to decide what is important to Villagers? Did someone appoint you to a position of scrutinizing and holding others up to what you have decided is important? NO they did not! You don't like your neighbors, fvcking move old fool.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
If you think he is CHANGING anything, you are stupendously niaive, and are tightly knit in the world he has created.
If he was not making any changes you would not be whining on here non stop, you were quiet when Obamma was in office!
 

Tags
care

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.