Does anyone else feel this way

Old 03-17-2015, 09:12 AM
n/a

Default Does anyone else feel this way

With every thing that has happened in the last few weeks I am wondering if anyone else feels that obama is or is setting the stage for the anti Christ
Old 03-17-2015, 09:19 AM
n/a

This trusted news source is a confirmation:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...ama-antichrist
Old 03-17-2015, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
With every thing that has happened in the last few weeks I am wondering if anyone else feels that obama is or is setting the stage for the anti Christ
For those of us who have no idea what the 'anti Christ' is, could you explain please and then we can give your our opinion if Obama is one?
Old 03-17-2015, 11:26 AM
n/a

Wow, sounds like the OP got together with Huckabee, Robertson, the KKK, and the Tea Party all at one time.

I would sincerely think the OP should discuss reality with his physician who would hopefully take care of the paranoia with a 72 hour involuntary hold at a mental ward - followed up by large doses of meds.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:57 AM
n/a

This thread is a very good example of what I very much dislike about the Guest format.
Those I refer to as antagonists can in fact post something like the original post here under the guise/pretense of belief/opinion/preference.

Lurk in wait for some responses and then jump in ridivuling the baiting post.

This thread seems to fit that pattern. Mudslingers setting their own stage.

I fully understand the reasoning behing the anonymity/guest format. It does however leave the door open for deteriorating quality of content.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Surely you are not serious, nor I am not calling you "Shirley"
Old 03-17-2015, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

huh?
Old 03-17-2015, 07:01 PM
n/a

Pardon me for saying this but it amazes me the ignorance of man.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pardon me for saying this but it amazes me the ignorance of man.
And what amazes me is all the caring for the losers and bank robbers and all the coldness for the religious people.

I may not agree with this idea, but see no reason to be so scathing and to call people ignorant. So very narrow and so very unfeeling.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:52 AM
n/a

Real Christians do not behave in the manner of the op. Jesus is a liberal. Be afraid!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.