Does anyone here understand Type 2 Legislation?

Old 10-21-2017, 09:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post

Can't handle a simple message? Hey -- Shoot the messenger -- a characteristically female and fascist thing to do.

... that doesn't change the fact that .

You have completely failed to understand the (simple) evil arrogance of your Type 2 Femo-Fascism.

For Real Americans (Trump voters) who want to overthrow Femo-Fascism, try this:

How to rid the Senate of Femo-Fascist idiots

I asked you a simple question and you refuse to answer it. I’ll ask again, specifically how have you been impacted by Type 2 legislation. If you don’t answer your only audience will be Don Baldwin and his patience is wearing thin with you. I’ll be next unless you answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2017, 09:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I asked you a simple question and you refuse to answer it. I’ll ask again, specifically how have you been impacted by Type 2 legislation. If you don’t answer your only audience will be Don Baldwin and his patience is wearing thin with you. I’ll be next unless you answer.

How is anyone impacted by an attack of their property rights?

Ask a store keeper.

Ask a restaurant owner.

Ask a landlord.

Ask a manufacturer.

Ask a Christian birthday cake maker.

BUT DO NOT ASK A GATED-COMMUNITY FEMO-FASCIST.

Old 10-21-2017, 09:15 PM
n/a

Default Does anyone here understand Type 2 Legislation?

You answer a question with a question. GOODBYE BOG 99 !

Old 10-21-2017, 09:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Can't handle a simple message? Hey -- Shoot the messenger -- a characteristically female and fascist thing to do.

... that doesn't change the fact that .

You have completely failed to understand the (simple) evil arrogance of your Type 2 Femo-Fascism.

For Real Americans (Trump voters) who want to overthrow Femo-Fascism, try this:

How to rid the Senate of Femo-Fascist idiots

To put it more colorfully...

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...h-wife-248205/

Old 10-21-2017, 09:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
You answer a question with a question. GOODBYE BOG 99 !

Witness the impenetrable mind of the Femo-Fascist.

I'm not suggesting that they not, but isn't it easy to see why they weren't allowed to vote, originally.

Why is a simple idea like Type 2 legislation so hard to understand?

Doesn't the first post make it clear enough?

How about the small business owner that gets sodomized by Obamacare?

How about the elderly couple with no children eating dog food to pay the property taxes for those sh*tty public schools that teach more Femo-Fascism.

Trump voters understand this well. ?????

By the same token,

Lobbying for a Political Talk (Men) forum

Old 10-21-2017, 10:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
You only pay for property, you don't own it. The city, county, state, or federal government can take it any time they want. It's called imminent domain.

Some states will steal it from your family even though you paid for and paid taxes on it all your life. It's called inherent taxation. Now let's really get down to it, taxation. That's the real American dream for career carpetbagger politicians. Spend more and raise taxes.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
We were talking about white people Don.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
There IS just ONE valid excuse...I'm black...I'm a different species...I just can't grasp it."

Changing someones post when you quote them is a VERY douchey thing to do wiotte. A VERY DOUCHEY THING.

It's something I'd expect from one of the girls...are you one of the girls? Can't defend your position so you CHANGE my words...you LIE about what is said...you act like a douche?
Old 10-22-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please explain your experience with Type 2 legislation that has driven you to alert all of us to it.

Quote:
They are self-explanatory and self-evident, you privileged gated-community, probably never had a non-government-job, computer-screen plutocrat.

The insulated ignorance of your Inside-The-Bubble question shows you have never listened to a Donald Trump speech.

Your attitude toward the American Middle Class is "Let Them Eat Cake"

Quote:
... I should have known it was "you". Understand my frustration: What don't you understand about "attack somebody's property rights" don't you understand and why that would **** people off? Government kicks somebody in the groin and you can't figure out why they'd get mad about it?

This exchange was unnecessary; so was the accusatory tone of the question. The real question is: What are some examples of Type 2 oppression? ? ? ?

That's a fair question indeed.

A simple and famous example was the Christian bakery woman who refused to make a homosexual cake. It's HER bakery and HER labor -- yet the Femo-Fascists thugs came in and forced her to do it and ruined her life in the process. That's Type 2 Femo-Fascist thuggery. There was no protection of property rights here (Type 1). It was sheer Type 2 naked aggression on property rights.

The structure of politics:
Liberty is a poetic term for property rights.

Therefore there are only two kind of laws:

Type 1) those that protect property rights,

Type 2) and those that attack property rights. <--- where Femo-Fascism lives.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Quote:

There IS just ONE valid excuse...I'm black...I'm a different species...I just can't grasp it."

Changing someones post when you quote them is a VERY douchey thing to do wiotte. A VERY DOUCHEY THING.

It's something I'd expect from one of the girls...are you one of the girls? Can't defend your position so you CHANGE my words...you LIE about what is said...you act like a douche?

I didn’t change your post. I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
You only pay for property, you don't own it. The city, county, state, or federal government can take it any time they want. It's called imminent domain.

Some states will steal it from your family even though you paid for and paid taxes on it all your life. It's called inherent taxation. Now let's really get down to it, taxation. That's the real American dream for career carpetbagger politicians. Spend more and raise taxes.

Yes, yes, and yes -- this is hideous government at the local level; am not well versed on the details, but I suspect Femo-Fascist Democratic party machine politicians are the worst offenders. One thing that's needed is a way to keep Democrat-Femo-Fascists out of office; I have some ideas for that, but for now I'm sticking with the low hanging fruit at the Federal level, i.e.

Old 11-14-2017, 03:15 AM
n/a

Tags
property, type, rights, kind, laws

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.