Does Racism Really Still Exist?

Does Racism Really Still Exist?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
Does Racism Really Still Exist?
  #1  
Old 08-30-2017, 04:08 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Does Racism Really Still Exist?

"Racism use to mean the actual enforcement of bigotry and the routine implementation of racial inequality everywhere in public and private life. Racism was a tyranny and an oppression that dehumanized, animalized the "other". It was a social malignancy, yet it carried the authority of naturalized law, as if God himself had dispassionately ordained it.

Today Americans know that racism is no longer the greatest barrier to black and minority advancement.

Since the 1960's other pathologies , even if originally generated by racism have supplanted it. White racism did not shoot 4000 people last year in Chicago. To the contrary, America for decades now ,with much, remorse, has been recoiling from the practice of racism and has gained a firm intolerance for what it once indulged"

Shelby Steele, fellow Stanford University"author of " Shame: How America's Past Sins Have Polarized Our Country"

Mr Steele asks "Why The Left Can't Let go Of Racism?"
"He asks what makes racism so sweet"?

Personal Best Regards:

  #2  
Old 08-30-2017, 05:07 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Racism, the true Obama legacy. Sad.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 08-30-2017, 05:07 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Seriously, are you kidding. Trump has made being a racist fashionable again. Tic tic tic
  #4  
Old 08-30-2017, 06:53 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Racism use to mean the actual enforcement of bigotry and the routine implementation of racial inequality everywhere in public and private life. Racism was a tyranny and an oppression that dehumanized, animalized the "other". It was a social malignancy, yet it carried the authority of naturalized law, as if God himself had dispassionately ordained it.

Today Americans know that racism is no longer the greatest barrier to black and minority advancement.

Since the 1960's other pathologies , even if originally generated by racism have supplanted it. White racism did not shoot 4000 people last year in Chicago. To the contrary, America for decades now ,with much, remorse, has been recoiling from the practice of racism and has gained a firm intolerance for what it once indulged"

Shelby Steele, fellow Stanford University"author of " Shame: How America's Past Sins Have Polarized Our Country"

Mr Steele asks "Why The Left Can't Let go Of Racism?"
"He asks what makes racism so sweet"?

Personal Best Regards:
You have it backwards...they ARE "animals", "non-human"...and THAT is why they were treated that way. "God" made them what they are...like "God" made dogs and wolves different too.

Now, we foolishly treat them like they are "us"...and look how far we've fallen...from #1 to #25.

Blacks are NOT us...they are a different species...THAT is why we never get along, that is why after 150 years...there is STILL no "equality".
  #5  
Old 08-30-2017, 06:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowBubba View Post
Seriously, are you kidding. Trump has made being a racist fashionable again. Tic tic tic
Yeah, Trump designed Obamma's 2009 website. He advised Obamma to segregate his supporters by race, age, and sexual preference. You remember, when you arrived to the Web page you had to click a button that described you (African Americans for Obamma, Hispanic /Latinos for Obamma, Seniors for Obamma, LGBT for Obamma, etc) and then you were taken to a page with images of people (like you) and words that meant something to you (or your race, age, and sexual preference). Yep, that Trump really did a nice job separating everyone. Just think if Trump had left the website design to Barry, it might have said something like "Americans for Obamma"...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
  #6  
Old 08-30-2017, 07:00 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Seriously, are you kidding. Trump has made being a racist fashionable again. Tic tic tic
And made trolls outrageous in their coming out of the closet because of no accountability for their actions.
  #7  
Old 08-30-2017, 07:10 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And made trolls outrageous in their coming out of the closet because of no accountability for their actions.
YOU call them trolls...I call them people telling us the truth. It's sad how the same words can be taken by two people to be so different.

It's fine for gays to "come out"...but it's NOT fine for those who know the truth about the races to "come out" too and speak the truth?
  #8  
Old 08-30-2017, 08:23 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Racism will exist until we all stop talking about it and see people as just people. It's a cancer of the mind. Most of us irregardless of minor slips due to this mind fault see people as individuals not groups. We like some, dislike others period. For a very small group, stirring stuff up seems to benefit them in some negative way and those few, sometimes boisterous, will always be with us. In a multi-cultural world, the stranger is not a threat, just someone we have yet to know IMHO.
  #9  
Old 08-30-2017, 08:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Poster role models that thrive on racism, promoting it with every breath:

Sharpton
Jackson
Obama
Waters (Maxine)

Without racism they would have no position, no spot in the pecking order, no platform for the hell raising supporters the feed upon.
  #10  
Old 08-30-2017, 10:28 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Racism will exist until we all stop talking about it and see people as just people. It's a cancer of the mind. Most of us irregardless of minor slips due to this mind fault see people as individuals not groups. We like some, dislike others period. For a very small group, stirring stuff up seems to benefit them in some negative way and those few, sometimes boisterous, will always be with us. In a multi-cultural world, the stranger is not a threat, just someone we have yet to know IMHO.
Racism will exist as long as we have another species living among us.

Yes, false "equality" is a cancer of the mind...hardly true...and it's slowly destroying us.

You MUST see a species as it is...different...inferior...unable to become successful in our modern world/culture/societies. As a group...they are a different species. And must be treated as so. You rightly don't treat wolves the same as you treat a regular dog. You can't treat blacks as you'd treat a white. Just look at them...how they act...how they live.

Before judging my words, you MUST visit the 99%...they live in the inner cities...along MLK Blvd. Go see for yourself...their "character".
 

Tags
people

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 PM.