doesn't matter what Trump says, everything subject to change

Old 01-18-2017, 04:53 PM
n/a

Default doesn't matter what Trump says, everything subject to change

January 20th everyone is in for a big surprise including congress and his cabinet. Hang on, this will be a WILL RIDE!
Old 01-18-2017, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
January 20th everyone is in for a big surprise including congress and his cabinet. Hang on, this will be a WILL RIDE!
It's definitely going to be a fun few months (that's all I'm giving him now), until he either voluntarily quits or his hauled out by his yellow comb-over...kicking and screaming.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:47 PM
n/a

So, let me get this straight. Everyone on here has had to change his or her mind about something that they said about anything. Am I right? Why should anyone in any office not be allowed to do the same when 1) either something beyond their control changes, or 2) they listen and decide that something else will benefit everyone more? Seems to me that we have had the problem of the Dem way, Obama way, or the highway for the last 8 years. THAT, to me, is far from "working together to do what is best for the people". Instead, they have let party lines cloud everything that needed to be done....sometimes on BOTH sides of the aisle. Politicians long ago lost sight of what their jobs were SUPPOSED to be and who their employers are.

Maybe plenty would get fixed if we would fix both houses of Congress first. Derail the gravy train and then hide and watch how soon everything improves.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, let me get this straight. Everyone on here has had to change his or her mind about something that they said about anything. Am I right? Why should anyone in any office not be allowed to do the same when 1) either something beyond their control changes, or 2) they listen and decide that something else will benefit everyone more? Seems to me that we have had the problem of the Dem way, Obama way, or the highway for the last 8 years. THAT, to me, is far from "working together to do what is best for the people". Instead, they have let party lines cloud everything that needed to be done....sometimes on BOTH sides of the aisle. Politicians long ago lost sight of what their jobs were SUPPOSED to be and who their employers are.

Maybe plenty would get fixed if we would fix both houses of Congress first. Derail the gravy train and then hide and watch how soon everything improves.
Dear Guest:

You are 100% correct.

Only in politics would reconsidering another position be a bad thing.
Progressives fail because they believe themselves to be superior and absolute in thinking that even when a choice proves disastrous they continue forward not understanding the consequence of their decisions Examples abound with these social justice warriors

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-19-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

You are 100% correct.

Only in politics would reconsidering another position be a bad thing.
Progressives fail because they believe themselves to be superior and absolute in thinking that even when a choice proves disastrous they continue forward not understanding the consequence of their decisions Examples abound with these social justice warriors

Personal Best Regards:
BECAUSE they're women and minorities who are emotional people devoid of logic. Deluded by equality.

I'm NOT saying the R party is any better...they suck in their own way. They're deluded by religion.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Obama received a surprise this morning:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gifts.jpg (50.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-19-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
It should be interesting to say the least.

Tags
big, including, subject, change, matter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.