Domestic Terrorist Attack

Old 08-29-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
With all due respect Gracie, I am NOT trying to minimize the threat of radical Islam. But walking into a school, theater or library and shooting people is terrorist by nature. All of these are public places and we should be able to go to them without fear for our lives!

But I am trying to point out the number of mass shooting that occur each year within our boarders. In Colorado Springs within roughly 30 days we had 2 mass shootings in 2015. Colorado has a history of mass shootings Columbine High School 13 dead, Aurora theater 2012 12 dead to mention 2 others.

All of these are arguably terror attacks but they were domestic.

Even The Villages School District narrowly escaped one of these last year! I am just trying to point them out when they occur.

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
I see where you re coming from and I agree. Any kind of doctrine that makes you want to kill innocent others is a form of terrorism whether it is motivated by the KKK, Basque separatist groups, the Irish Republican Army, Islamic fundamentalists, American militia Sovereign Nation movements, anti- abortion activists of a violent sort, etc. I do think that the movie theater shooting in Aurora was a mentally ill person bent on killing for personal reasons and not for any doctrine.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:27 PM
n/a

It's just cowards attacking unarmed people...until you people, and the press, stop giving them the attention, along with making the act something other than cowardly = they will continue. There is no shortage of nutjobs that want attention and fame...right wackadoodle???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2017, 07:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Were the shootings in Chicago reported on the National News? No they were not...
That because nobody friggin cares anymore about Chicago's minority population shooting each other. Next weekend same as last...

Old 08-29-2017, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt
It's just cowards attacking unarmed people...until you people, and the press, stop giving them the attention, along with making the act something other than cowardly = they will continue. There is no shortage of nutjobs that want attention and fame...right wackadoodle???

I don't think it's reasonable to believe that my little post here will spur a little guy with a gun to mass murder.

COPUFF IN COLORADO SPRINGS AT 6,035ft "HIGH"!!!
Old 08-29-2017, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't think it's reasonable to believe that my little post here will spur a little guy with a gun to mass murder.

These guys on here-- some of them-- are nothing more than hateful trolls. I think that the cops should be questioning them about long term harassment targeting specific people. This is against the law in many states. This creep dirtbanker refers to me as wackadoodle and then preaches TO YOU about pushing people over the edge. Such HATE directed at me-- I have devoted my life to helping survivors/victims of crimes!

Hardly anyone reads the Political Forum except for certain threads. My Law Librarian thread and the thread mocking it again started by dirtbanker. This is about dirty jokes but is in the Political Forum as many of these are highly questionable and also the Moderator is not holding people accountable for breaking the laws of FL on the Political Forum. And this douchebag is anonymous while I am not at all anonymous as my work for survivors/victims of crimes is accessible to many just by using Google.

If I do identify dirtbanker and allegiance I will file a CRIMINAL COMPLAINT against them.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
These guys on here-- some of them-- are nothing more than hateful trolls. I think that the cops should be questioning them about long term harassment targeting specific people. This is against the law in many states. This creep dirtbanker refers to me as wackadoodle and then preaches TO YOU about pushing people over the edge. Such HATE directed at me-- I have devoted my life to helping survivors/victims of crimes!

Hardly anyone reads the Political Forum except for certain threads. My Law Librarian thread and the thread mocking it again started by dirtbanker.
You have devoted your life to avoiding work. Get a job.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

I need to make a record of this for the police.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
With all due respect Gracie, I am NOT trying to minimize the threat of radical Islam. But walking into a school, theater or library and shooting people is terrorist by nature. All of these are public places and we should be able to go to them without fear for our lives!

But I am trying to point out the number of mass shooting that occur each year within our boarders. In Colorado Springs within roughly 30 days we had 2 mass shootings in 2015. Colorado has a history of mass shootings Columbine High School 13 dead, Aurora theater 2012 12 dead to mention 2 others.

All of these are arguably terror attacks but they were domestic.

Even The Villages School District narrowly escaped one of these last year! I am just trying to point them out when they occur.

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
The inner cities...Chicago...has that many in a weekend...EVERY weekend. And yet...you don't complain.

Quote:
I see where you re coming from and I agree. Any kind of doctrine that makes you want to kill innocent others is a form of terrorism whether it is motivated by the KKK, Basque separatist groups, the Irish Republican Army, Islamic fundamentalists, American militia Sovereign Nation movements, anti- abortion activists of a violent sort, etc. I do think that the movie theater shooting in Aurora was a mentally ill person bent on killing for personal reasons and not for any doctrine.
Why didn't you mention any black or Hispanic gangs? They kill 10X more than those you mentioned.

Quote:
That because nobody friggin cares anymore about Chicago's minority population shooting each other. Next weekend same as last...

Exactly...n!@@3rs killing n!@@3rs...happens all day...every day.

Blacks sold us the slaves...they sold us their "brothers". They're committing genocide in Africa today. They have slaves in Africa today.

WHY do we insist they're our equals? Why?
Old 08-30-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I need to make a record of this for the police.
Don't worry, the local police have you on their wackjob radar everywhere you have ever lived.

"Not him again".... eye roll
Old 08-30-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by copuff View Post

I did not mean to suggest your post "will".
I am just pointing out that you have been led to the conclusion that these people are "villians, not "cowards". You have been led to that decision the media...

Think back to Columbine and the media coverage was all about the 2 cowards that attacked unarmed people. They interviewed the shooters family, the media talked in detail about the shooters "goth" style, the media talked about how the shooters had planned the shooting. They made Eric Harris and Dylan Kielbold into villians and thus celebrities to other cowards. Did you hear much background info on the 13 killed or 21 injured? No, that would have taken away from Harris/ Kielbold's "fame".

We have to change the "draw" to these acts. All cowards desire to be thought of as powerfull, the media purports them as villains and gives them the attension they desire. Stop calling them anything than what they are: another coward that attacked unarmed people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2017, 06:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did not mean to suggest your post "will".
I am just pointing out that you have been led to the conclusion that these people are "villians, not "cowards". You have been led to that decision the media...

Think back to Columbine and the media coverage was all about the 2 cowards that attacked unarmed people. They interviewed the shooters family, the media talked in detail about the shooters "goth" style, the media talked about how the shooters had planned the shooting. They made Eric Harris and Dylan Kielbold into villians and thus celebrities to other cowards. Did you hear much background info on the 13 killed or 21 injured? No, that would have taken away from Harris/ Kielbold's "fame".

We have to change the "draw" to these acts. All cowards desire to be thought of as powerfull, the media purports them as villains and gives them the attension they desire. Stop calling them anything than what they are: another coward that attacked unarmed people.

So...I guess most of those living in the inner cities are cowards too...they attack, shoot, and kill "innocent" people all the time. Each year a new record number of "innocent" people being killed.

Why don't you mention them?
Old 08-30-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
So...I guess most of those living in the inner cities are cowards too...they attack, shoot, and kill "innocent" people all the time. Each year a new record number of "innocent" people being killed.

Why don't you mention them?
I disagree with the word "most" in your statement. It is my belief that those gang bangers are at war with each other and they are armed. I do agree they are cowards as they drive by and shoot up a dark house at night...they are not very good shots and a number of innocent people are killed. Maybe they should build a concrete walled Coliseum and invite the rival gangs to battle it out inside.

Old 08-30-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
I disagree with the word "most" in your statement. It is my belief that those gang bangers are at war with each other and they are armed. I do agree they are cowards as they drive by and shoot up a dark house at night...they are not very good shots and a number of innocent people are killed. Maybe they should build a concrete walled Coliseum and invite the rival gangs to battle it out inside.

Well I guess our military are cowards too...

Don't we do that with cruise missiles? We drop bombs at night, when everyone is sleeping, and innocents often are killed too?

The difference is YOU sanction the one and not the other. The gangs would sanction THEIR actions and not yours.

Maybe we should do that for countries too...settle things with the two toughest...one from each country...mano-a-mano...winner takes all.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well I guess our military are cowards too...

Don't we do that with cruise missiles? We drop bombs at night, when everyone is sleeping, and innocents often are killed too?

The difference is YOU sanction the one and not the other. The gangs would sanction THEIR actions and not yours.

Maybe we should do that for countries too...settle things with the two toughest...one from each country...mano-a-mano...winner takes all.
Don you have crossed the line....YOU CAN'T ATTACK THE MILITARY ON THIS FORUM. TAKE YOU VILE IDEAS SOME PLACE ELSE!

COPUFF....
Old 08-30-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Are there any details out yet why this person targeted the library? Libraries and librarians do have their share of stalkers, exhibitionists, and other kinds of people. And sometimes these are the library staff doing these bad deeds.

The Columbine shooters I believe targeted the library among other meeting places. Columbine High School shootings - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Victims in New Mexico Public Library Shooting Identified, Suspect Faces Two First Degree Murder Charges

Tags
starting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.