Donald Corrected By Melania - Again

Old 05-27-2017, 05:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPA View Post
poppie no stupd guy just to many coronas today. I go walk in woodds now. excusse me.
Big papi, who do you like for president 2020?
Old 05-27-2017, 08:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Big papi, who do you like for president 2020?
Than you for you ask me. I am sure beyond a sure thing that Presidente Trump win again for sure. He not do anything wrong yet all people talk to much mierda. I bet the 1 thosan dólares in Lost Vegas for sure. Only one person, I think is person can win President Trunp but to much stupido to run that is the rosie Odonald but she maybe not legal residente like me. We check papers first no?
Old 05-27-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPA View Post
Than you for you ask me. I am sure beyond a sure thing that Presidente Trump win again for sure. He not do anything wrong yet all people talk to much mierda. I bet the 1 thosan dólares in Lost Vegas for sure. Only one person, I think is person can win President Trunp but to much stupido to run that is the rosie Odonald but she maybe not legal residente like me. We check papers first no?
Thank you papi for your opinion. I did actually bet on trump, made mucho pesos! Even at 47 to 1, buys mucho Brugal.
Old 05-29-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
its probably some sexual play they do between each other, get over it.
Sex play with a 70-year-old orange pudge? I don't think so
Old 05-29-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sex play with a 70-year-old orange pudge? I don't think so

Tags
time, melania, corrected, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.