Donald John Trump and the 224 613 Project.

Old 09-16-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Default Donald John Trump and the 224 613 Project.

Noticed last night when watching James Patterson's Zoo again that a 225 number kept coming up with hints to 224. These are cool whatever they mean but I doubt if they are subliminal advertising for Steve Jobs' products as Microsoft and other competitors of Apple would be up in arms.

Republicans started helping with this Project in 1991 even though I had not put any numbers on it until late 1992.

Democrats were much slower to get involved but I recall a letter from the Clinton Administration Presidential Adviser for Domestic Affairs dated around March 17, 1993. I remember showing it to my interviewer/researcher at the University of California, San Francisco Health Sciences Campus where I was subject #613 in a 17 week study on stress on the unemployed.

This really is not a party project and it is a check I hope on very big government. The trouble with Donald John Trump is that he seems someone that really needs as many checks on his actions and policies as possible.

Ad these can come from citizens armed with access to practical knowledge about the rights and services available to them.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

And once again, you prove their point. You are trolling and a glutton for punishment.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And once again, you prove their point. You are trolling and a glutton for punishment.
These checks-and-balances apply to Presidents who are Democrats as well as those who are Independents or Republicans.

We need to do better than just having the choices of Donald John Trump or Hillary Clinton. Neither of these choices was all that good.

It means that more citizens need to get involved in politics not just professional politicians even though there are some very talented, creative and noble politicians out there.

That's how you drain the swamp. Get regular folks involved. Trump is about as far from a regular folk as you can get. As was Hillary Clinton.

Libraries are a fundamental building block for this education of people in sticking up to the powers-that-be and going back to the vision of the Founding Fathers.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

You can see what I was trying to do from my American Association of Law Libraries Thread. Ignore the trolls, haters, idiots, etc. who are on there. I believe it makes sense.

I had a lot more support from Republicans than Democrats over the past 26.75 years. At least the ones who go along with Ronald Reagan's vision of limited federal government.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

You can see what I was trying to do from my American Association of Law Libraries Thread. Ignore the trolls, haters, idiots, etc. who are on there. I believe it makes sense.

I had a lot more support from Republicans than Democrats over the past 26.75 years. At least the ones who go along with Ronald Reagan's vision of limited federal government.

Who cares? Get a life and move on. Your attempt to push your pet project failed, so move on. Or, is that your total worth in life? Did you use up all you got, in one shot?
Old 09-16-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who cares? Get a life and move on. Your attempt to push your pet project failed, so move on. Or, is that your total worth in life? Did you use up all you got, in one shot?
My 224 613 Project has not failed in any way, shape, or form. You are too stupid to see that.

The Ignore List goes both ways, pest.

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Take a look at this thread and think about what I have been trying to do for 26.75 years and have done in many communities with this 224 613 Project and pay close attention to ads, movies, TV shows, and the like which people all across the US are seeing right now.

Kia Soul Commercial 2017 Turbo The Turbo Hamster Has Arrived - YouTube

The Hitman's Bodyguard (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 09-16-2017, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
My 224 613 Project has not failed in any way, shape, or form. You are too stupid to see that.

The Ignore List goes both ways, pest.

It must be broken or you would not have seen my post. See, unlike you I can learn from the mistakes of others and avoid the same results.

Have a great day..........
Old 09-19-2017, 01:06 PM
n/a

Default Donald Trump Gives Me Pause.

Quote:
Noticed last night when watching James Patterson's Zoo again that a 225 number kept coming up with hints to 224. These are cool whatever they mean but I doubt if they are subliminal advertising for Steve Jobs' products as Microsoft and other competitors of Apple would be up in arms.

Republicans started helping with this Project in 1991 even though I had not put any numbers on it until late 1992.

Democrats were much slower to get involved but I recall a letter from the Clinton Administration Presidential Adviser for Domestic Affairs dated around March 17, 1993. I remember showing it to my interviewer/researcher at the University of California, San Francisco Health Sciences Campus where I was subject #613 in a 17 week study on stress on the unemployed.

This really is not a party project and it is a check I hope on very big government. The trouble with Donald John Trump is that he seems someone that really needs as many checks on his actions and policies as possible.

Ad these can come from citizens armed with access to practical knowledge about the rights and services available to them.
I have a very hard time trusting anything that comes out of the mouth of Donald John Trump given his life history. The birther movement, the army of lawyers, the thousands of lawsuits against him, etc. are not good signs. Nor is his lack of transparency about many areas. Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

Donald Trump Clung to ‘Birther’ Lie for Years, and Still Isn’t Apologetic - The New York Times
Old 09-20-2017, 05:00 PM
n/a

Mother Superior called all the nuns together and said to them, 'I must tell you all something. We have a case of gonorrhea in the convent.'
'Thank God,' said an elderly nun at the back. 'I'm so tired of chardonay.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very Sexy nightie. 'Tie me up,' she purred, 'and you can do anything you want.'
So he tied her up and went golfing.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Good point buddy

Tags
week

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.