Donald John Trump and the Access Hollywood Tape.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Default Donald John Trump and the Access Hollywood Tape.

Trump Now Says the Access Hollywood Tape May Be Fake | Vanity Fair

Had he not said it was authentic before all the sexual harassment allegations against non-Trump people?
Old 11-26-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump Now Says the Access Hollywood Tape May Be Fake | Vanity Fair

Had he not said it was authentic before all the sexual harassment allegations against non-Trump people?
Yes, he did. Now he says it was not real.

That and his bizarre lie about Time Man if the Year really makes his entire makeup an issue.

We have a President who will blatantly lie over and over again, and how that instability is not an issue is well beyond me.

What kind of person acts like this ?
Old 11-26-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Yes, he did. Now he says it was not real.

That and his bizarre lie about Time Man if the Year really makes his entire makeup an issue.

We have a President who will blatantly lie over and over again, and how that instability is not an issue is well beyond me.

What kind of person acts like this ?

A power hungry deranged sociopathic narcissist. Welcome to the 21st century !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2017, 02:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A power hungry deranged sociopathic narcissist. Welcome to the 21st century !

Your description of the President of the United States, especially the "deranged" part is scary.

Other than Putin and a few third world countries, few world leaders fit that description actually.

Trump is actually getting more and more brazen. His tweet about CNN international, which was not only factually not true, but blantently anti American....CNN is recognized world wide as a leader in international journalism.

It also, and it is hard to separate the two, was tweeted in concert with Putin's action in Russia relative to foreign press.

You folks can say I have derangement or whatever, but there is so much that "appears" to be co ordinated, it is confusing at minimum.
Old 11-26-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Your description of the President of the United States, especially the "deranged" part is scary.

Other than Putin and a few third world countries, few world leaders fit that description actually.

Trump is actually getting more and more brazen. His tweet about CNN international, which was not only factually not true, but blantently anti American....CNN is recognized world wide as a leader in international journalism.

It also, and it is hard to separate the two, was tweeted in concert with Putin's action in Russia relative to foreign press.

You folks can say I have derangement or whatever, but there is so much that "appears" to be co ordinated, it is confusing at minimum.

He’s deranged because he’s trying to prove the establishment was wrong about him. Now his vendetta is to destroy the status quo in this country and he’s using the very people that supported the establishment 30 years ago but recently have been given the economic shaft and their out to destroy it as well.

Tags
people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.