Donald John Trump and the Psychiatrists.

Old 04-22-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Default Donald John Trump and the Psychiatrists.

It’s official: Top psychiatrists at Yale conference warn that Trump has a ‘dangerous mental illness’

He does seem quite off at times to me. I wonder if he gets any mental health treatments?
Old 04-22-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It’s official: Top psychiatrists at Yale conference warn that Trump has a ‘dangerous mental illness’

He does seem quite off at times to me. I wonder if he gets any mental health treatments?
I think that it is quite possible that he has Asberger's Syndrome, a form of Autism of bright people that skews their ability for what the rest of us call appropriate social interchange.

I think many people have it. I know of two who have self identified on TOTV. They are both very bright but often will zero in on minor cues and miss what others are trying to say.

I think it is also possible that Barron may have a mild form of Autism as well. I mean this in no way to be critical. Autism is very, very, common and probably because it is being identified in all of it's forms more often now. I think that women having children later in life may contribute to it's rise. (This is my opinion, just mine)
Old 04-22-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

And Obama wasn't fully human...we're even.

It's too late now...he's elected and he works for "them"...as long as he does what he's told...he'll stay. If he IS a rogue...he'll be booted.

So...what is this "dangerous" illness? Sociopath? Psychopath? They ALL share that trait...Hillary was one too. You HAVE to be to get to that position...or have some VERY powerful friends who what you there.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think that it is quite possible that he has Asberger's Syndrome, a form of Autism of bright people that skews their ability for what the rest of us call appropriate social interchange.

I think many people have it. I know of two who have self identified on TOTV. They are both very bright but often will zero in on minor cues and miss what others are trying to say.

I think it is also possible that Barron may have a mild form of Autism as well. I mean this in no way to be critical. Autism is very, very, common and probably because it is being identified in all of it's forms more often now. I think that women having children later in life may contribute to it's rise. (This is my opinion, just mine)
Hmmm! Not sure "bright" would be a good description of potus!!!
Old 04-22-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmm! Not sure "bright" would be a good description of potus!!!
No one is that successful in business without having an above average I.Q.

I know you don't like him Jeannie, but he isn't without skill in Real Estate and investment and hiring good staff.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Default interesting

From current events, I've determined that if you want to be a sexual preditor, you get your choice of getting 25 million dollars and retire or become potus! Life is good?????????
Old 04-22-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
From current events, I've determined that if you want to be a sexual preditor, you get your choice of getting 25 million dollars and retire or become potus! Life is good?????????
??????
Old 04-22-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
No one is that successful in business without having an above average I.Q.

I know you don't like him Jeannie, but he isn't stupid.
He has been VERY successful in REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT. and marketing his name.

He has also gone bankrupt to the point American banks will not bail him out any longer, thus his foreign investments.

He has a great business head, for sure

This is not to demean him, but whether he is smart of not does not excuse his character, his lying or his deception.

Everyone wants to excuse him for lying....for making false and malicious claims, etc.

How do you excuse all of that....with the mention of Clinton or Obama ?

He is the President of the United States....that should be the focus. Why do we lower the standard for this person ?

I am sorry....I just do not get how any american can excuse his/her President lying to them....making stupid claims and accusations and being mean spirited. I don't get it. And you folks just keep pumping him up. In 90 days, he has lied more to the american people than so many Presidents COMBINED...he has made more false accusations than probably the mass total of ALL President times 5....and so forth, but I am convinced that you folks JUST DO NOT CARE ONE IOTA about this country.....not at all. If you did, you would want an honest president with character and morals.

How do you get that....you hold him accountable. He tweets simply because those tweets is what you people live for. He attacks people, maligns others, attacks our press and other freedoms, and he uses Twitter because you folks live for that. All the reporting and verification of what he is truely doing, you just do not care.

I do not have that syndrome that Rubicon likes to throw around. I, as an american citizen want him to succeed, BUT I want him to be honest and truthful. I do not want him to use the WH for his own gains....I want transparency, and if you want to give me a syndrome or whatever because I feel that way, so be it, but just wonder how you justify your putting the country second
Old 04-22-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
He has been VERY successful in REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT. and marketing his name.

He has also gone bankrupt to the point American banks will not bail him out any longer, thus his foreign investments.

He has a great business head, for sure

This is not to demean him, but whether he is smart of not does not excuse his character, his lying or his deception.

Everyone wants to excuse him for lying....for making false and malicious claims, etc.

How do you excuse all of that....with the mention of Clinton or Obama ?

He is the President of the United States....that should be the focus. Why do we lower the standard for this person ?

I am sorry....I just do not get how any american can excuse his/her President lying to them....making stupid claims and accusations and being mean spirited. I don't get it. And you folks just keep pumping him up. In 90 days, he has lied more to the american people than so many Presidents COMBINED...he has made more false accusations than probably the mass total of ALL President times 5....and so forth, but I am convinced that you folks JUST DO NOT CARE ONE IOTA about this country.....not at all. If you did, you would want an honest president with character and morals.

How do you get that....you hold him accountable. He tweets simply because those tweets is what you people live for. He attacks people, maligns others, attacks our press and other freedoms, and he uses Twitter because you folks live for that. All the reporting and verification of what he is truely doing, you just do not care.
I remember. You have said this before.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
??????
No question for me.

We have a President who in his entire life has done not one thing for this country. He lies, he has openly and publicly humiliated his ex wives...admitting on air that he screwed others wifes while still married...maligns anyone and everyone who happens to offer another opinion and he is the President....

We have a man that for 15 years was absolutely well known as a harrasser of women.....who was accused of wife abuse...remember only 8 women came public but HR at Fox has been a busy place...so many who did not sue, and just left are not even counted....and he is proclaimed a Victim..
Old 04-22-2017, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
No question for me.

We have a President who in his entire life has done not one thing for this country. He lies, he has openly and publicly humiliated his ex wives...admitting on air that he screwed others wifes while still married...maligns anyone and everyone who happens to offer another opinion and he is the President....

We have a man that for 15 years was absolutely well known as a harrasser of women.....who was accused of wife abuse...remember only 8 women came public but HR at Fox has been a busy place...so many who did not sue, and just left are not even counted....and he is proclaimed a Victim..
We aren't talking about Clinton, Bucco.

Pay attention.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Having only recently read some posts of this OP.....

The Villages Florida
Old 04-22-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Having only recently read some posts of this OP.....

The Villages Florida
JBartle is a very intelligent, caring, well educated and fair person. She has beautiful taste in her home and how she dresses and is a lovely intelligent person.

We don't agree on politics, but I would trust her with just about anything. She is a good, remarkably smart, utterly kind human being.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
JBartle is a very intelligent, caring, well educated and fair person. She has beautiful taste in her home and how she dresses and is a lovely intelligent person.

We don't agree on politics, but I would trust her with just about anything. She is a good, remarkable, utterly kind human being.
BUT ...is she Hot? [emoji12]

Although not the OP.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
BUT ...is she Hot? [emoji12]

Although not the OP.
Have you moved here yet from Jacksonville?

Just retire?

Tags
times, psychiatrists, trump, john, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.