Donald John Trump and the Psychiatrists.

Old 04-22-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It’s official: Top psychiatrists at Yale conference warn that Trump has a ‘dangerous mental illness’

He does seem quite off at times to me. I wonder if he gets any mental health treatments?
This part in the link...says it ALL.

Quote:

“Worse than just being a liar or a narcissist, in addition he is paranoid, delusional and grandiose thinking and he proved that to the country the first day he was president,” Gartner explained. “If Donald Trump really believes he had the largest crowd size in history, that’s delusional.”

About the only thing that he's said that is true, is his statement that he...'could murder someone on 5th Ave. and not lose any of his cultists.'
Old 04-22-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
We aren't talking about Clinton, Bucco.

Pay attention.
Who the hell is talking about Clinton ?

Please explain your remark..it makes no sense.

You won't..never do, but you say things that make zero sense
Old 04-22-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who the hell is talking about Clinton ?

Please explain your remark..it makes no sense.

You won't..never do, but you say things that make zero sense
Thank you.

My friends find me witty and disarming.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Having only recently read some posts of this OP.....

The Villages Florida
The issue is Donald John Trump but I would be happy anytime to have these 35 psychiatrists from Yale look over my own story and compare it with that of the PRESIDENT THE UNITED STATES to see who is actually more healthy as far as the re-actions to just about anything is.

I did have a nervous breakdown a little over 17 years ago but that was brought about by some truly amazing circumstances. And I did talk to one psychiatrist about all of that. Some Indian-American pill pusher who was hardly worth the $10 per session I paid her.

Since then I have run into a retired psychiatric social worker from the Cape Cod area who lives here in the Villages and he never seemed to get nervous around me or showed any sign that he thought something was mentally ill with me.

You just have to read some of Trump's statements, his behavior of the campaign, and quite a bit more evidence to show that there is something very wrong in Trump's head.

And I do not have my fingers on the nuclear codes!!!

And again I would be more than happy to share my life story with as many psychiatrists and psychologists as possible.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
The issue is Donald John Trump but I would be happy anytime to have these 12 psychiatrists from Yale look over my own story and compare it with that of the PRESIDENT THE UNITED STATES to see who is actually more healthy as far as the re-actions to just about anything is.

I did have a nervous breakdown a little over 17 years ago but that was brought about by some truly amazing circumstances. And I did talk to one psychiatrist about all of that. Some Indian-American pill pusher who was hardly worth the $10 per session I paid her.

Since then I have run into a retired psychiatric social worker from the Cape Cod area who lives here in the Villages and he never seemed to get nervous around me or showed any sign that he thought something was mentally ill with me.

You just have to read some of Trump's statements, his behavior of the campaign, and quite a bit more evidence to show that there is something very wrong in Trump's head.

And I do not have my fingers on the nuclear codes!!!

And again I would be more than happy to share my life story with as many psychiatrists and psychologists as possible.
Of course you would. Why wouldn't you, you've shared your life story with everyone else!
Old 04-22-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

It’s official: Top psychiatrists at Yale conference warn that Trump has a ‘dangerous mental illness’

Back to the subject which is again Donald John Trump. A crazy person can call a $10 bill a $10 bill and that is what it still is no matter how much someone else wants to make it a $100.

Donald Jon Trump has something very wrong with him.
Old 04-22-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
JBartle is a very intelligent, caring, well educated and fair person. She has beautiful taste in her home and how she dresses and is a lovely intelligent person.

We don't agree on politics, but I would trust her with just about anything. She is a good, remarkably smart, utterly kind human being.
Nice bio GG but Tal was the referenced post.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-22-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Back to the subject which is again Donald John Trump. A crazy person can call a $10 bill a $10 bill and that is what it still is no matter how much someone else wants to make it a $100.

Donald Jon Trump has something very wrong with him.

Hillary Clinton has something very wrong with her. I believe it is a lust for power. I would have walked out on Bill Clinton and lived my own life.
Old 04-22-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

Default thisg oes beyond the pale

Quote:

He does seem quite off at times to me. I wonder if he gets any mental health treatments?
Its clear from this article that the progressive community has no shame, no class, no morals, no conscience but a lot of hate. Never in the history of this nation has anyone ever been so disrespectful of the position of president to make such a claim. If it had any credence it would have been handled tactful, quietly sparing the family and this nation any undue concern.

But it is false and its purpose is to continue to damage Trump and in doing so this nation.

This is an obvious ploy to try and invoke the 25th Amendment. it will fail. Progressives make it clear they have no regarded for the safety, security and progress of this nation. such tactics approximate anarchy. This goes beyond the pale and reinforces that Trump Derangement syndrome only grows

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-22-2017, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Its clear from this article that the progressive community has no shame, no class, no morals, no conscience but a lot of hate. Never in the history of this nation has anyone ever been so disrespectful of the position of president to make such a claim. If it had any credence it would have been handled tactful, quietly sparing the family and this nation any undue concern.

But it is false and its purpose is to continue to damage Trump and in doing so this nation.

This is an obvious ploy to try and invoke the 25th Amendment. it will fail. Progressives make it clear they have no regarded for the safety, security and progress of this nation. such tactics approximate anarchy. This goes beyond the pale and reinforces that Trump Derangement syndrome only grows

Personal Best Regards:
No. If you look a Donald John Trump's behavior he has serious mental health problems. And there has never been a President with as many very serious ethical and psychology problems in United States history as Donald John Trump.

Access Denied
Old 04-22-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
No. If you look a Donald John Trump's behavior he has serious mental health problems. And there has never been a President with as many very serious ethical and psychology problems in United States history as Donald John Trump.

Access Denied
You miss the point my friend. Never in out history have we made so public a matter as sensitive as this because of the affect it would have our this nation's population and the adverse affect it will have with our enemies.

The allegations against Trump are irrational, irresponsible and ill advised. apparently Trump Derangement syndrome also causes its victims to suffer a decline in intelligence.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-22-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
You miss the point my friend. Never in out history have we made so public a matter as sensitive as this because of the affect it would have our this nation's population and the adverse affect it will have with our enemies.

The allegations against Trump are irrational, irresponsible and ill advised. apparently Trump Derangement syndrome also causes its victims to suffer a decline in intelligence.

Personal Best Regards:
That is the problem with Donald John Trump's statements about stuff and reality. That is a very serious matter for every American be he/she Republican or Democrat or Independent.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is just an Alt-Right trick to get people from actually looking at the facts. Urban Dictionary: Trump Derangement Syndrome
Old 04-22-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton has something very wrong with her. I believe it is a lust for power. I would have walked out on Bill Clinton and lived my own life.
Trump may be considered by some to be a liar, but Hillary is an evil felon, that cares only for herself. Trump was the easy choice between the two. And I am glad that I made that choice.
Old 04-22-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

Access Denied
I guess you don't count slick Willie the impeached president.
Old 04-22-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Marches for Science Outdraw Donald Trump's Inauguration

This fit in with the facts.

Tags
times, psychiatrists, trump, john, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.