Donald John Trump and Sexual Harassment Reporting.

Old 12-09-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Angry Donald John Trump and Sexual Harassment Reporting.

Trump Is Quietly Making It Even Harder To Report Sexual Harassment And Discrimination | HuffPost

This is scary.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Huffington Post....now that is a fair and balanced source!!!
Old 12-09-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Huffington Post....now that is a fair and balanced source!!!
More than Fox anyway.

Those Executive Orders could be looked up.

This is interesting. Lawyers call White House sexual harassment policy 'useless' - POLITICO
Old 12-09-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Well MAYBE it's just too damn easy for ANY disgruntled woman/minority to "get back" at someone by filing a false complaint.

If women/minorities NEVER lied...sure...take their word and NOTHING but their word. But they DO lie and there have been too many false accusations.

A false accuser should get the SAME punishment as the accused would have gotten if they were in fact guilty.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Default Trumps Impeachment is long overdue!

Our Clown president has admitted to making questionable sexual comments why wouldn’t he want to make it harder to report? Let’s all remember the comments he has made regarding his own daughter. I will enjoy the day he is removed from office.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Our Clown president has admitted to making questionable sexual comments why wouldn’t he want to make it harder to report? Let’s all remember the comments he has made regarding his own daughter. I will enjoy the day he is removed from office.
Me too. Cannot come soon enough.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well MAYBE it's just too damn easy for ANY disgruntled woman/minority to "get back" at someone by filing a false complaint.

If women/minorities NEVER lied...sure...take their word and NOTHING but their word. But they DO lie and there have been too many false accusations.

A false accuser should get the SAME punishment as the accused would have gotten if they were in fact guilty.
I couldn't agree with you more on this point. If you don't hold people accountable both ways, getting to the truth gets very murky.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I couldn't agree with you more on this point. If you don't hold people accountable both ways, getting to the truth gets very murky.
Show me the % of woman that get charged with any crime after their lie/crime has been discovered.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Show me the % of woman that get charged with any crime after their lie/crime has been discovered.
Crystal Mangum - Wikipedia
Old 12-11-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
5% maybe? They and the minorities are a "protected" class.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

CNN ughThe Villages Florida

Tags
john

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.