Donald John Trump and the US Constitution.

Donald John Trump and the US Constitution.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
Donald John Trump and the US Constitution.
  #1  
Old 04-30-2017, 02:28 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down Donald John Trump and the US Constitution.

Frustrated Dictator Trump Says 'Archaic' Constitution is a Bad Thing for the Country

Putin wanna be.

  #2  
Old 04-30-2017, 03:02 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Interesting how the article lies at the start by their subject title. He said NOTHING about the Constitution. He did not mention the Constitution.

Just another liberal rag, perverting anything someone says that isn't conducive to communism.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 04-30-2017, 03:25 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Interesting how the article lies at the start by their subject title. He said NOTHING about the Constitution. He did not mention the Constitution.

Just another liberal rag, perverting anything someone says that isn't conducive to communism.
He was CLEARLY AND EMPHATICALLY speaking about the system of checks and balances in the Constitution.

There was nor is any question about what he said. If you saw this interview, you would not make such a baseless and totally wrong statement.

He is frustrated because his power is limited by congress, and it was that he was speaking of.
  #4  
Old 04-30-2017, 06:26 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He was CLEARLY AND EMPHATICALLY speaking about the system of checks and balances in the Constitution.

There was nor is any question about what he said. If you saw this interview, you would not make such a baseless and totally wrong statement.

He is frustrated because his power is limited by congress, and it was that he was speaking of.
I disagree. Sometimes folks that do not like someone have a tendency to see stuff that is not there.

At any rate, it's no big deal. It is ridiculous that some feel the need to hang on every nuance and syllable.

I have a feeling that no matter how well he does, he can't win your vote if he runs again.
  #5  
Old 04-30-2017, 06:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I disagree. Sometimes folks that do not like someone have a tendency to see stuff that is not there.

At any rate, it's no big deal. It is ridiculous that some feel the need to hang on every nuance and syllable.

I have a feeling that no matter how well he does, he can't win your vote if he runs again.
Did you actually see the interview ?

I doubt it very much, and everyone who saw it or heard it knows what he meant.

No, a compulsive liar, no matter his policies will ever get my support, and frankly, those who support a President that they cannot believe is amazing.

You can love him, find him perfect as you do, but you cannot ever change his lying, and especially those told AS President.
Do you realize how illogical you are?
  #6  
Old 05-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Do you realize how illogical you are?

You are consumed by anti-Trump hatred.
The tea party supports strict adherence to the constitution and since they are mostly pro-Trump you hate them.
Putin-you toss the name about the same way you toss the
the charge of racism-IN THE REAL WORLD, NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OBAMALAND YOUR CHARGES ARE MEANINGLESS. What would be wrong with a better relationship with Russia. Putin in their leader so it would be a better relationship with Putin. You in your hateful blindness are not at all concerned with Obama's association with Wright, Ares, Ferrican and being a marionette to Soros.

I think it is safe to assume you did not vote for Trump so either you tossed away your vote or you voted for Hillary.
Do a bit of reading about who Huma Aberdeen is. Hilary CHOSE to share government e-mails with her. Read about whitewater, travelgate, monica lewinsky. billy giving planes for our highly engineered propeller used on our atomic submarines to the chinese.

It seems, and I hope, and EVEN YOU should hope that Trump is getting cooperation form China in reeling in N. Korea. If, that is true IT IS MAJOR SIGN OF LEADERSHIP.
Eight years of Obama. Eight years of kumbayah-LOOK AT WHERE IT HAS GOTTEN US.

AS TO PRESIDENTS THAT HAVE GONE OVER UNDER AROUND AND THROUGH THE CONSTITUTION. The majors are George Washington-who filled in a lot of blanks, Abraham Lincoln who suspended most of the constitution and vastly increased the power of the federal government. FDR-who again vastly increased the power of the Federal Government-removing GOLD from the hands of the population, making it's possession a crime, establishing social security, the government has used social security, the government has used money extracted by FORCE to buy votes. ASIDE-not taught in school-government controlled schools-roughly 20 proposals by FDR were declared unconstitutional. Obama-Obama walked all over the constitution. It, is interesting that since Obama went around the spirit of the constitution by using executive orders for a great deal of what he did IT CAN BE REVERSED THE SAME WAY-by executive order.
Solutions from you
  #7  
Old 05-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Solutions from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did you actually see the interview ?

I doubt it very much, and everyone who saw it or heard it knows what he meant.

No, a compulsive liar, no matter his policies will ever get my support, and frankly, those who support a President that they cannot believe is amazing.

You can love him, find him perfect as you do, but you cannot ever change his lying, and especially those told AS President.
THINK
I do not see any solutions from you just BITCHING.

A bit of history. Eisenhower wanted to install Nixon as his follower. To the shock of most Kennedy won the election.
Does it remind you of Obama and Hillary??????

We all are aware of the Cuban Missal Crisis. Different parties, different ages, two AMERICANS could not have been more different than Eisenhower and Kennedy yet, Kennedy received advise from Eisenhower for the GOOD OF OUR COUNTRY many times while Kennedy was president.

SADLY with followers SUCH AS YOURSELF, your ANOINTED SAVIOR OBAMA could not possibly have anything positive to add.

IF, it is correct IN ONLY 100 DAYS, Trump-in your view evil incarnate has gotten China to make some effort to reel in North Korea. Obama was not able to do this in EIGHT YEARS.
  #8  
Old 05-01-2017, 04:55 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
THINK
I do not see any solutions from you just BITCHING.

A bit of history. Eisenhower wanted to install Nixon as his follower. To the shock of most Kennedy won the election.
Does it remind you of Obama and Hillary??????

We all are aware of the Cuban Missal Crisis. Different parties, different ages, two AMERICANS could not have been more different than Eisenhower and Kennedy yet, Kennedy received advise from Eisenhower for the GOOD OF OUR COUNTRY many times while Kennedy was president.

SADLY with followers SUCH AS YOURSELF, your ANOINTED SAVIOR OBAMA could not possibly have anything positive to add.

IF, it is correct IN ONLY 100 DAYS, Trump-in your view evil incarnate has gotten China to make some effort to reel in North Korea. Obama was not able to do this in EIGHT YEARS.
If you notice, my "bitching" has been and will continue to be about having a President that is not just untrustworthy, but is totally a man that nobody should trust.

He is a chronic liar, who does not even care he lies. He literally is desecrating our White House.

I am a big fan of history, unlike it seems our President, but your naive assumptions are just that...assumptions. I certainly hope he succeeds, but I assure you, you cannot trust whatever he tells you and there is the very scary part.

He is a PROVEN LIAR, not simply in his past BUT FROM THE WHITE HOUSE.

That is my issue....he has chosen to lie, accuse and be totally irresponsible, thus..,yes...I bitch, because I am terrified of this man, and each day, as yesterday's interview, he scares me more.

I assume as a fan of history, you have read and looked into his history. That alone should scare, and the fact he continues IN THE WHITE HOUSE should scare you.

PS...I also wonder how China feels now after yesterday, again, despite all intelligence agencies through the world, Trump announced quite clearly it could have been China.
  #9  
Old 05-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you notice, my "bitching" has been and will continue to be about having a President that is not just untrustworthy, but is totally a man that nobody should trust.

He is a chronic liar, who does not even care he lies. He literally is desecrating our White House.

I am a big fan of history, unlike it seems our President, but your naive assumptions are just that...assumptions. I certainly hope he succeeds, but I assure you, you cannot trust whatever he tells you and there is the very scary part.

He is a PROVEN LIAR, not simply in his past BUT FROM THE WHITE HOUSE.

That is my issue....he has chosen to lie, accuse and be totally irresponsible, thus..,yes...I bitch, because I am terrified of this man, and each day, as yesterday's interview, he scares me more.

I assume as a fan of history, you have read and looked into his history. That alone should scare, and the fact he continues IN THE WHITE HOUSE should scare you.
WHAT "his-story"...the propaganda you were taught in school? The crap in some of the books written about it?

Don't believe any of it happened the way THEY say it happened...because it probably didn't happen the way...for the reasons...you were told.
  #10  
Old 05-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
WHAT "his-story"...the propaganda you were taught in school? The crap in some of the books written about it?

Don't believe any of it happened the way THEY say it happened...because it probably didn't happen the way...for the reasons...you were told.
History ?

We are speaking of your President looking in the camera and lying directly to you and all Americans. We are speaking of your President looking in the camera and accusing others of felonies because he does not like their views.

That's not history...THAT IS TODAY, LIVE AND IN PERSON. All the lies are on video, and stupid folks simply say...ok, that's fine...lie to me.
 

Tags
putin, wanna, constitution, john, trump

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.