Donald Trump. All Ego and Show.

Old 09-20-2016, 04:49 PM
n/a

Default Donald Trump. All Ego and Show.

Donald Trump Hired Me As An Attorney. Please Don't Support Him For President. | Huffington Post

This from one of the hundreds if not thousands of lawyers who have represented this lying bully.
Old 09-20-2016, 05:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Donald Trump Hired Me As An Attorney. Please Don't Support Him For President. | Huffington Post

This from one of the hundreds if not thousands of lawyers who have represented this lying bully.
HufingtonPost (again)...still

Lawyers complaining about being screwed......even
Old 09-20-2016, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

You'll get a lot of BS on this but I think each characterization is correct. This is from an attorney who knew Donnie before Donnie added all the non-disclosure (i.e., you can't say ANYTHING about me) crap to his contracts.

From what I have seen about Donnie, I couldn't argue against anything other than claimed in the article.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
You'll get a lot of BS on this but I think each characterization is correct. This is from an attorney who knew Donnie before Donnie added all the non-disclosure (i.e., you can't say ANYTHING about me) crap to his contracts.

From what I have seen about Donnie, I couldn't argue against anything other than claimed in the article.
Correction: From what I have seen about Donnie, I couldn't argue against anything claimed in the article.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

From what I've SEEN about Hillary, I conclude that she is a corrupt liar! And that is no BS!
Old 09-20-2016, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
From what I've SEEN about Hillary, I conclude that she is a corrupt liar! And that is no BS!
Show us the evidence. She does stretch the truth but Donald Trump rips it up with great glee.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:03 PM
n/a

What do you call hundreds of dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
Old 09-20-2016, 07:47 PM
n/a

an old joke?
Old 09-21-2016, 03:58 AM
n/a

Hillary lied and people DIED.

Trump wins by a landslide!
Old 09-21-2016, 03:29 PM
n/a

Default re: bs

Quote:

It is clear that you are prejudiced for hillary.
You might want to read about what her law employers said about her. Even as a young attorney she had no concept of TRUTH.

Oh and if you get your choice-HILLARY, in his own words they are a team. In my words the presidential term limit is TWO TERMS. THE CLINTON GANG IS RUNNING FOR AN ILLEGAL THIRD TERM.

Re: TRUMPS many law suits
A vast majority have to due with peoples gambling debts and the law says they need to be settled in court.
Re: sealed records
A vast majority of law suits are settled out of court. The reason you would do this is to save on atty billed hours.
Part of any out of court settlement is that the records are sealed.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Show us the evidence. She does stretch the truth but Donald Trump rips it up with great glee.
The evidence is common knowledge. She was recorded telling lies, to Congress, FBI and the American people.
Have you been living under a rock?

Tags
lawyers, thousands, bully, lying, represented

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.