Donald Trump is a Big Fat Liar.

Old 05-21-2016, 08:04 AM
n/a

Default Donald Trump is a Big Fat Liar.

Donald Trump Is Against 'Gun-Free Zones' But Guns Aren't Allowed on Many of His Properties, Staff Says - ABC News

But what is new.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Who cares? Hillary wants to take ALL guns away.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HillaryAustguncontrol.jpg (75.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 05-21-2016, 11:35 AM
n/a

And exactly what is the point of the thread?
Old 05-21-2016, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And exactly what is the point of the thread?
A question that could be asked on most of the political threads lately. But it makes no difference as they all turn to Obama and Clinton. And it's the same script.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:21 PM
n/a

I see that you are not bright enough to understand that the two can, if you are intelligent enough - be part of a cohesive structure of the 2nd Amd. Ignorant people will try to claim that "He said that middle school students can not carry at school, he is a LIAR about "gun rights". Then again, people with even the smallest bit of intellect will see the reality of the matter at hand...
Old 05-21-2016, 01:32 PM
n/a

Not only is Trump a big fat liar, but he insults your intelligence with his outrageous statements.

He would have us believe that 33 states would vote to repeal the 2nd amendment by a 2/3's margin. How many posters on this forum believe that to be true?

When was the last time a constitutional amendment was repealed? Was it prohibition?

Sadly it seems that Trump doesn't understand the basics of how government works, ( ie how a bill becomes a law or how a constitutional amendment gets repealed) and relies on his audience being stupid enough to believe his gibberish.

The Big and Fat is apparent. One would think that with all his money, Trump could hire a tailor that would make him a suit jacket large enough that he could button.
Old 05-21-2016, 02:54 PM
n/a

So the double speak continues.

As long as it is your candidate like Clinton or Obama...they say and do no wrong ().
Old 05-21-2016, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not only is Trump a big fat liar, but he insults your intelligence with his outrageous statements.

He would have us believe that 33 states would vote to repeal the 2nd amendment by a 2/3's margin. How many posters on this forum believe that to be true?

When was the last time a constitutional amendment was repealed? Was it prohibition?

Sadly it seems that Trump doesn't understand the basics of how government works, ( ie how a bill becomes a law or how a constitutional amendment gets repealed) and relies on his audience being stupid enough to believe his gibberish.

The Big and Fat is apparent. One would think that with all his money, Trump could hire a tailor that would make him a suit jacket large enough that he could button.
And Obie does it with one stroke of the pen. Illegally, mind you but no one will fight it because they don't want race riots.
Old 05-21-2016, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
And Obie does it with one stroke of the pen. Illegally, mind you but no one will fight it because they don't want race riots.
Oh!!! !OOOOOHhhhhhhhhh....so you want to get all "facty"
Old 05-21-2016, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

Who on this forum honestly believes that the president could repeal a constitutional amendment with an executive order? I rest my case.
Old 05-21-2016, 04:15 PM
n/a

A big fat liar. Grown up you pinhead you!
Old 05-21-2016, 04:19 PM
n/a

All of them are liars so what difference does it make.( If you get my drift)
Old 05-21-2016, 04:45 PM
n/a

I still say Trump is a better gamble than any democrat.
Old 05-22-2016, 05:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I still say Trump is a better gamble than any democrat.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Vote for Hillary Clinton!!!

Tags
big, fat, liar, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.