Donald Trump and the Company He Keeps.

Old 05-05-2016, 01:13 PM
n/a

Default Donald Trump and the Company He Keeps.

Trump Super PAC Strategist Found Guilty on Four Counts Of Campaign Finance Violations

Echoes of Richard Nixon.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:44 PM
n/a

I cant stand that liberal website...they worship the Clintons there. He!! the clintons don't just keep bad company; they are bad company! I would not let her, or bill, lick my b@lls.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I cant stand that liberal website...they worship the Clintons there. He!! the clintons don't just keep bad company; they are bad company! I would not let her, or bill, lick my b@lls.
Crude, but I agree. They are examples of the worst D.C. has to offer.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Checkout the "Hillary Victory Fund" This fund is operating soley on the basis to get around individual donor limits set by Federal Campaign Law. The Teflon Clinton's are at it again. This is "Political Correctness" at its best.
Old 05-05-2016, 05:41 PM
n/a

It baffles me to know that we have millions of people
in our country that would vote for a corrupt liar like Hillary!
Old 05-05-2016, 07:22 PM
n/a

Default Yeah...except you moron....

Quote:
those super pacs are not hired by trump or endorsed by trump. On the other hand you have hillary speaking with obamas buddy Al sharpton...tax evader and riot instigator...more interested in the $$$ going into his pocket than any poor he claims to represent.

Any you are echoes of the village idiot....

Tags
company, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.