Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President

Old 01-07-2018, 10:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag
First of all, I hardly doubt Rockface has nailed any "her" in the last decade. He is damn near a woman these days.

Second of all, do you mean hypocrite like the person that called others racist and then inferred people who do not speak good English were undocumented?

Or, do you mean the hypocrite like the person that calls Trump a liar and then lied about making a charitable donation (gee that person would probably lie about being a veteran if given the chance)?

Or, maybe you mean the hypocrite like the person that claimed to have the best healthcare and then said his spouse needed surgery to correct a life threatening condition, but had to pay it out of pocket?

Not sure which example fits the definition...well actually they all do.
Vying to try and top the number of lies from your treasonous, scumbag hero Chump?

Although close...you'll never match him.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Of course I knew it was a joke.. I don't think you could be mean if you tried..
Better check with CNM on that.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2018, 01:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Better check with CNM on that.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I'll pass. But thanks for the suggestion.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Still dodging the simple question I see.

Flaming Hypocritical Fake.
Says the person who claims to stand up to bullies, but is actually the bully himself - that's rich. I don't think you fool anyone but yourself.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post
Vying to try and top the number of lies from your treasonous, scumbag hero Chump?

Although close...you'll never match him.
Really, that's all you got?

It is plain as day to everyone, but you...your the flaming hypocrite on this forum.

By the way, how's your spouses mouth? Got any trips to 3rd world countries planned?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2018, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Still dodging the simple question......
Odd, your not all over drama fag Rockface to pony up with the links to the forums that he claimed "they spoke about this political forum"...I thought you were all about posting links to support claims?

Your just carrying on that old hypocritical tradition...

Old 01-08-2018, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10
Says the person who claims to stand up to bullies, but is actually the bully himself - that's rich. I don't think you fool anyone but yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore

Old 01-08-2018, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Really, that's all you got?

It is plain as day to everyone, but you...your the flaming hypocrite on this forum.

By the way, how's your spouses mouth? Got any trips to 3rd world countries planned?

Yep, I guess you're right, that's all he's got. Same old lines and emojis over and over again.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

I have asked you several simple questions in this thread...you have dodged them all...LOL

Old 01-08-2018, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10
Yep, I guess you're right, that's all he's got. Same old lines and emojis over and over again.

And supporting a lowlife scumbag who constantly uses the 'C' word, because he's a fellow Trump Cultist...simply further proves intelligent people's opinion of you.

Thanks for that.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

And supporting a lowlife scumbag who constantly uses the 'C' word, because he's a fellow Trump Cultist...simply further proves intelligent people's opinion of you.

Thanks for that.
Yeah, that's right, I'm supporting him because of one statement he made that I agreed with........which of course had NOTHING to do with Trump. You really enjoy making up your own stories to fit your own narrative.

And you of all people, thinking you actually know what intelligent people think......does it get any richer? LOL
Old 01-08-2018, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Thanks for that.
Please define "constantly" little miss smarty pants...

I doubt you will find that word used at any other time than to describe you...consider yourself special in that regard!

Tags
president, trump, didn’t, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.