Old 01-04-2018, 04:54 PM
n/a

Probably made up horse sh*t.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Probably made up horse sh*t.
Whether true or not and whether you like the guy or not,the sad thing is all of it is plausible.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Whether true or not and whether you like the guy or not,the sad thing is all of it is plausible.

"Sad"?

Sad to whom? A stuck-up mirror-gazing elitist such as yourself? A Femo-Fascist cultivating his sense of superiority?

Old 01-04-2018, 08:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Very plausible. It all seemed like a publicity stunt to me for Trump's leap into media of some kind. This man does play the long game.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:27 PM
n/a

Evidently Crooked Hillary did want to be President, but not enough voters felt the same...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2018, 11:20 AM
n/a

Hillary I'm sure has many skeletons in her closet and is hardly a saint. BUT, wait till the world hears about the exploits of money laundering that Donald Trump is involved in. Felix Sater has still not been mentioned much in the news. Trump's tax returns will soon be public and the world will then know what his true net worth is. It will all come into focus then. People will connect the dots and see how someone who declared six bankruptcies in such a short time is not worth nearly the money he has bragged about. Trump is nothing more then a carnival barker/used car salesman. The "believe me" and the "trust me" repeats for so long will finally hit home.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Evidently Crooked Hillary did want to be President, but not enough voters felt the same...

three million more than dumpy
Old 01-05-2018, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm not a big Trump fan but he won. That's why we have an electoral college, so large states like California and New York can't decide an election on their own.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:13 PM
n/a

Default Why the electoral college

Quote:
I'm not a big Trump fan but he won. That's why we have an electoral college, so large states like California and New York can't decide an election on their own.
Read why the electoral college was formed.....please stop with your ignorant reasons....

Why the Electoral College
Old 01-05-2018, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Read why the electoral college was formed.....please stop with your ignorant reasons....

Why the Electoral College
Sounds like different wording, same premise to me. Care to elaborate, boyer?
Old 01-05-2018, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid bitch View Post
AND she still lost!

Old 01-05-2018, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like different wording, same premise to me. Care to elaborate, boyer?
you evidently did not read the link to educate you on the purpose of the electoral college, hence your ignorance of its presence.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boy
you evidently did not read the link to educate you on the purpose of the electoral college, hence your ignorance of its presence.
And you read it to say something it was not created for...
Old 01-05-2018, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, yes I did, that's why I asked you to elaborate because your comment made no sense! But if all you can do is call people names, post links with no ability to comment, and post cartoon pictures, I guess I will have to accept that's all you are capable of.

Tags
president, trump, didn’t, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.