Donald Trump Groper in Chief.

Old 10-08-2016, 06:35 AM
n/a

Default Donald Trump Groper in Chief.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/op...-in-chief.html

My disgust for Donald Trump was bad before this now it is amplified ten-fold.

This kind of person has no business being anywhere near the White House.
Old 10-08-2016, 07:04 AM
n/a

In today's permissive anything goes society who the cares what he said?

Nothing different that anyone would hear in any men's or ladies group, locker room, night club, SCHOOL (ANY GRADE) HALLWYS.

I am not stating it is OK in open public situations or in mixed company........like it or not it is reality....like it or not.

Now how about getting back to the issues that are of real concern to Americans....not this cash register sensational BS rags found at the cash register!
Old 10-08-2016, 07:07 AM
n/a

BFD!

We would all be surprised if there was an open mic in the WH.

Same crap one can hear in almost any environment these days.

Relax knowing if it was OK for Bill in the WH it matters not anymore about anybody else's goings on.
Old 10-08-2016, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/op...-in-chief.html

My disgust for Donald Trump was bad before this now it is amplified ten-fold.

This kind of person has no business being anywhere near the White House.
You are full of sh*t! Your disgust??? I bet you voted for Bill Clinton AFTER he raped those girls.

If I was Trump, I would not apologize for something said over a decade ago. It was private and no one else should stick their noses into it.
Old 10-08-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
In today's permissive anything goes society who the cares what he said?

Nothing different that anyone would hear in any men's or ladies group, locker room, night club, SCHOOL (ANY GRADE) HALLWYS.

I am not stating it is OK in open public situations or in mixed company........like it or not it is reality....like it or not.

Now how about getting back to the issues that are of real concern to Americans....not this cash register sensational BS rags found at the cash register!
trump loves the so called "register rag" and you do to, as you are defending the buffoon.
Old 10-08-2016, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are full of sh*t! Your disgust??? I bet you voted for Bill Clinton AFTER he raped those girls.

If I was Trump, I would not apologize for something said over a decade ago. It was private and no one else should stick their noses into it.
So you are against unproven rape, but are ok with a guy grabbing a girl by her pussy. Another wingnut has spoken.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
So you are against unproven rape, but are ok with a guy grabbing a girl by her pussy. Another wingnut has spoken.
I am ashamed of some of the posters on here.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

That's why they say what they say, to upset you. Otherwise what fun would it be? It would be like being a flasher at a nudist camp.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am ashamed of some of the posters on here.
Those were his words.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:51 AM
n/a

I was with Trump , but this crosses the line .

Not voting at all now . I have to answer to my granddaughters
Old 10-08-2016, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unproven??? You are kidding right?

Did anyone prove that Trump grabbed a "girl" like that? For one thing, he was speaking in private and another thing is that he hasn't done it or been accused of it. On the other hand, Bill Clinton has. So, get over yourself lil' missy.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
I gots a wingNUT for you
Old 10-08-2016, 09:42 AM
n/a

To the men here, can you say you never spoke about women in a bar or locker room in a sexual way..

Come on now guys.

let's talk about the difference in taking about it and Bill Clinton in oval office doing it and Hilly enabling him and calling all of the dozens of women he actually had sex with and lying about.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unproven??? You are kidding right?

Did anyone prove that Trump grabbed a "girl" like that? For one thing, he was speaking in private and another thing is that he hasn't done it or been accused of it. On the other hand, Bill Clinton has. So, get over yourself lil' missy.
Ivana did! Read her book accused him of raping her! this is America! Some of you he men probably think you can't rape your wife, but sorry your WRONG! The only difference is 25 million made her VA J J feel better! It was still published and he had no problem with that, why because he's arrogant and he can "shoot some one on 5th AVE and not loose any votes"!
Old 10-08-2016, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ivana did! Read her book accused him of raping her! this is America! Some of you he men probably think you can't rape your wife, but sorry your WRONG! The only difference is 25 million made her VA J J feel better! It was still published and he had no problem with that, why because he's arrogant and he can "shoot some one on 5th AVE and not loose any votes"!
That's very interesting, BUT she has said that the story was "totally without merit."

Nice try dufus.

Tags
person, white, chief, groper, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.