Donald Trump Groper in Chief.

Old 10-08-2016, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I was with Trump , but this crosses the line .

Not voting at all now . I have to answer to my granddaughters
There are better candidates than these two...pick one. You'd rather "give up" and not even vote if you can't bring yourself to voting for one of the "lesser of two evils"? Have they brainwashed you or what???

Quote:
To the men here, can you say you never spoke about women in a bar or locker room in a sexual way..

Come on now guys.

let's talk about the difference in taking about it and Bill Clinton in oval office doing it and Hilly enabling him and calling all of the dozens of women he actually had sex with and lying about.
We talk about women in a sexual way with the women there with us too. Women talk about themselves in a sexual way.

MOST women know that sex and motherhood are their "value", most also grudgingly go along with it.

Why? Because it works and it's what MOST women actually WANT. A strong man to look out for them, protect them, take care of them. They know they can get more with honey than vinegar too. Be nice to a man and you can get anything you want. Be a b!tch and you'll be treated like one. Women now...they act like a b!tch.

You're not "equal", you never will be, the only thing getting you anywhere, are quotas, without them, you'd be down with the minorities who also need quotas and can't seem to grasp logic either.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:20 AM
n/a

New Trump hat!

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/...che=9kh6xyyrut
Old 10-08-2016, 11:25 AM
n/a

no class
Old 10-08-2016, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Would you give your wife or daughter a hat like that? You are disgusting!
Old 10-08-2016, 12:21 PM
n/a

OK so while some of you are enjoying each other of....what about the real issues at hand?

The economy?
ISIS?
Immigration?
A felon running for president?

It amazes me....but maybe not....the amount of BS discussions that have nothing to do with the capability of being president.

If the Clintons can do whatt they have done while in the WH and since then there is noting any othe candidate could have done worse.

The morality bar is so low there is nothing left that could surprise anybody or that has not been already done by the Clintons.

If the Clintons did not have the media to be their private amplifier they would not even be recognized by most Americans.

So cut the holier than thou BS and deal with real issues.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Would you give your wife or daughter a hat like that? You are disgusting!
Merely quoting the Republican nominee for President of the United States. Makes one proud to be a Republican and also proof how stupid his supporters are.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's very interesting, BUT she has said that the story was "totally without merit."

Nice try dufus.
She was only pressured after his announcement DUFUS, ya don't think he KNEW this would come out. How much do you think it cost him? first time it was 25mil and the kids did not see him for over a year. Get your head out of the sand. If you want to vote for him vote for him. I just wouldn't tell anyone. Birds of a feather!
Old 10-08-2016, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
To the men here, can you say you never spoke about women in a bar or locker room in a sexual way..

Come on now guys.

let's talk about the difference in taking about it and Bill Clinton in oval office doing it and Hilly enabling him and calling all of the dozens of women he actually had sex with and lying about.
Apparently comprehension is not your strong suit. The essence of Trumps statement was that he failed in his attempt to have sex with a married woman. This at a time when he was recently married to his third wife who was pregnant at the time.

So it's not just about frat boy talk from a 59 year sexual predator. He was lamenting the fact he failed in his attempt to bed a married woman. How pitiful is that?
Old 10-08-2016, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Apparently comprehension is not your strong suit. The essence of Trumps statement was that he failed in his attempt to have sex with a married woman. This at a time when he was recently married to his third wife who was pregnant at the time.

So it's not just about frat boy talk from a 59 year sexual predator. He was lamenting the fact he failed in his attempt to bed a married woman. How pitiful is that?
I think it goes further.

He was not simply talking about getting laid Behind the back of his pregnant wife.....

He discussed his attempt to simply take it, and how he forces himself....THAT IS PREDATORY BEHAVIOR AND A SICKNESS

not just cheating...
Old 10-08-2016, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think it goes further.

He was not simply talking about getting laid Behind the back of his pregnant wife.....

He discussed his attempt to simply take it, and how he forces himself....THAT IS PREDATORY BEHAVIOR AND A SICKNESS

not just cheating...
Help me out here.

We must be talking about Bill Clinton, right?
Old 10-08-2016, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
There are better candidates than these two...pick one. You'd rather "give up" and not even vote if you can't bring yourself to voting for one of the "lesser of two evils"? Have they brainwashed you or what???

We talk about women in a sexual way with the women there with us too. Women talk about themselves in a sexual way.

MOST women know that sex and motherhood are their "value", most also grudgingly go along with it.

Why? Because it works and it's what MOST women actually WANT. A strong man to look out for them, protect them, take care of them. They know they can get more with honey than vinegar too. Be nice to a man and you can get anything you want. Be a b!tch and you'll be treated like one. Women now...they act like a b!tch.

You're not "equal", you never will be, the only thing getting you anywhere, are quotas, without them, you'd be down with the minorities who also need quotas and can't seem to grasp logic either.
If they did not have a pu$$y,there would be a bounty on their heads...

If it was not for pu$$y, us men would be happy living in a cave. We would not need fancy cars, fancy clothes, fancy homes - because we would not be trying to score some pu$$y.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think it goes further.

not just cheating...
There you go thinking again...duh

So now your an expert on what is predatory behavior and a sickness?
Old 10-10-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Bill Is A Rapist Hillary Is A Benghazi Murderer! Amoral Pair! Trump Is An Alter Bay Compared To Those Two! So Get Over It My Friend! Trump Was Put In As The Candidate And We The People Are Backing Him! Hillary Is The Dog **** On Your Heel And Needs A Little Lead Behind The Ear To Cure America's Ills!
Old 10-10-2016, 08:47 AM
n/a

you are doomed trump is done , look at the polling and electoral map .

He MUST will Florida or it is all over , and that is not going to happen
Old 10-10-2016, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

You seem to be using a bit of liberal or artistic license with the story. Maybe you had a longer recording than I was privy to and heard him say his wife was pregnant or when this incident even occurred that he was referring to?

I think there is a difference between "comprehension" and "imagination." You seem to have a perverted imagination, besides being a total ignoramus.

Tags
person, white, chief, groper, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.