Donald Trump Groper in Chief.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
In today's permissive anything goes society who the cares what he said?

Nothing different that anyone would hear in any men's or ladies group, locker room, night club, SCHOOL (ANY GRADE) HALLWYS.

I am not stating it is OK in open public situations or in mixed company........like it or not it is reality....like it or not.

Now how about getting back to the issues that are of real concern to Americans....not this cash register sensational BS rags found at the cash register!
Quote:
There are better candidates than these two...pick one. You'd rather "give up" and not even vote if you can't bring yourself to voting for one of the "lesser of two evils"? Have they brainwashed you or what???

We talk about women in a sexual way with the women there with us too. Women talk about themselves in a sexual way.

MOST women know that sex and motherhood are their "value", most also grudgingly go along with it.

Why? Because it works and it's what MOST women actually WANT. A strong man to look out for them, protect them, take care of them. They know they can get more with honey than vinegar too. Be nice to a man and you can get anything you want. Be a b!tch and you'll be treated like one. Women now...they act like a b!tch.

You're not "equal", you never will be, the only thing getting you anywhere, are quotas, without them, you'd be down with the minorities who also need quotas and can't seem to grasp logic either.
WOW! Two of our "enlightened" voters statements. You folks have obviously chosen to hang around fellow doufesses, who talk that way, puffing yourselves up as the "stronger sex". Personally, I have not been around people that talked like that since maybe high school, and if I found myself around them, would quickly excuse myself and find a higher quality of acquaintences. I find trump so highly offensive, self important, disgusting, and defensive that I would vote for my dog before voting for him. This man is an embarrassment to our country, and would be a real and present danger every day he spent in the White House.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:59 AM
n/a

Default OhioBuckeye

That's a good one Groper in Chief. Then it would be safe to say since they're bringing this up after 11 yrs. Then when Bill & Hillary LIVED there it was WASHINGTON PIMP HOUSE, correct? Hillary was the Madamn Chief!
Old 10-10-2016, 11:08 AM
n/a

All of you trump apologists love to take each of his astonishingly ugly statements and try to defend them by saying "yeah, but here's something even worse". It is not simply any one of these things that disqualifies him, it is the overwhelming totality of crude, ugly, bigoted things he has said from the first day of his campaign. Your defense of his pompous ignorance says a lot about who you are. Vote for this unbelievably flawed man who would take advantage of you in a New York minute to make a buck, but defending the indefensible make you look like his equal.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
All of you trump apologists love to take each of his astonishingly ugly statements and try to defend them by saying "yeah, but here's something even worse". It is not simply any one of these things that disqualifies him, it is the overwhelming totality of crude, ugly, bigoted things he has said from the first day of his campaign. Your defense of his pompous ignorance says a lot about who you are. Vote for this unbelievably flawed man who would take advantage of you in a New York minute to make a buck, but defending the indefensible make you look like his equal.
How do you explain Hillary's vulgar mouth over the years? Are you in denial or do you admit her nasty language. I have never heard of ANY other woman use the "F" word as much as she has over the years. I'm have NEVER, ever heard my wife use that word. I doubt she has ever used it before she met me, over 45 years ago. So, are you going to deny she is vulgar? And her nasty language is used in public, not in a private conversation. No telling what she says in private. Maybe that is why Bill stays far away from her.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
WOW! Two of our "enlightened" voters statements. You folks have obviously chosen to hang around fellow doufesses, who talk that way, puffing yourselves up as the "stronger sex". Personally, I have not been around people that talked like that since maybe high school, and if I found myself around them, would quickly excuse myself and find a higher quality of acquaintences. I find trump so highly offensive, self important, disgusting, and defensive that I would vote for my dog before voting for him. This man is an embarrassment to our country, and would be a real and present danger every day he spent in the White House.
Quote:
How do you explain Hillary's vulgar mouth over the years? Are you in denial or do you admit her nasty language. I have never heard of ANY other woman use the "F" word as much as she has over the years. I'm have NEVER, ever heard my wife use that word. I doubt she has ever used it before she met me, over 45 years ago. So, are you going to deny she is vulgar? And her nasty language is used in public, not in a private conversation. No telling what she says in private. Maybe that is why Bill stays far away from her.
First, I don't recall having ever heard her using the "F" word, but apparently you have spent much more time with her than I. Second, you just proved my point about defending him with a "yeah but.." rebuttal.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
First, I don't recall having ever heard her using the "F" word, but apparently you have spent much more time with her than I. Second, you just proved my point about defending him with a "yeah but.." rebuttal.
You are an ignorant voter. If you have never heard of Hillary using vulgar language, then you probably never heard about her husbands exploits either. Wow, and you admit it. Everyone knows how vulgar Hillary has been over the years. I doubt you even care, since you are in denial, but if you do want to learn more about your candidate, other than what she tells you, use Google. Even the liberal Google will direct you to several sources of Hilary's nasty language.

But, I doubt you are motivated enough to learn anything about your choice. You just follow your liberal talking points and directions on who to vote for in your party.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:19 PM
n/a

As disguised as I am of the 11 year old Trump tapes, I will still support Donald as an anti-Hillary vote. Donald Trump, you are no JFK; you are no Slick Willie Clinton.

This development has helped me understand the unrelenting support of liberals of a criminal Hillary Clinton. Voters must decide how these issues, misogyny vs. criminal, deceitful, an liar will effect the health of our country.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I was with Trump , but this crosses the line .

Not voting at all now . I have to answer to my granddaughters
Just do what you always do --- do like the Clintons ---- Just lie to them .
Old 10-10-2016, 12:21 PM
n/a

google it, she's has mouth and temper that makes a sailor blush
Old 10-10-2016, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll go up against any woman in anything. Never met one that was better than me in anything. We ARE the better/stronger sex. Name me ONE thing where women are consistently better than men. You're as deluded as the blacks/Hispanics who also think they're equals.

Higher quality or highly delusional? What can you do that men can't do? Can you consistently beat your husband in ANYTHING? I know I always have to do things at "half speed/strength" or she wants to quit.

Of course you find an alpha male offensive. But you know what...we don't care WHAT you think. You're words are like the blah blah blah in Charlie Brown...only you really DON'T have anything to say.

Got anything REAL to say lady? Got some points to defend your position? Or just more name calling?
Old 10-10-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll go up against any woman in anything. Never met one that was better than me in anything. We ARE the better/stronger sex. Name me ONE thing where women are consistently better than men. You're as deluded as the blacks/Hispanics who also think they're equals.

Higher quality or highly delusional? What can you do that men can't do? Can you consistently beat your husband in ANYTHING? I know I always have to do things at "half speed/strength" or she wants to quit.

Of course you find an alpha male offensive. But you know what...we don't care WHAT you think. You're words are like the blah blah blah in Charlie Brown...only you really DON'T have anything to say.

Got anything REAL to say lady? Got some points to defend your position? Or just more name calling?
LMAO! Either you are a troll, trying to get a rise, or the most aboriginal beast in this jungle.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:49 PM
n/a

I guess Trump doesnt like cigars.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

A no vote is a vote for Hillary. Your granddaughters will have no middle class.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just do what you always do --- do like the Clintons ---- Just lie to them .
A no vote is a vote for Hillary. Your granddaughters will have no middle-class.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
A no vote is a vote for Hillary. Your granddaughters will have no middle-class.
Don't worry, with Hitler.y there won't be any America very long so it won't really matter. She is so loose with Top Secret information, that China or Russia will surely waltz in and take over without a shot. Middle class does not mean much when you are a slave.

Tags
person, white, chief, groper, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.