Donald Trump and Impeachment Prospect.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
He can't change it because he doesn't understand it. If elected he will be the most isolated and ineffective president since Harding. Congress will effectively run the country in the absence of a real leader.
Complete untrue, but ANYTHING is better than Hillary.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:55 AM
n/a

Default Donald Trump and Impeachment Prospect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Complete untrue, but ANYTHING is better than Hillary.

We can only hope Hillary wins and then dies between Election Day and the inauguration. That would be, for me anyway the best case scenario.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
We can only hope Hillary wins and dies between Election Day and the inauguration. That would be, for me anyway the best case scenario.
[emoji23]
Old 09-23-2016, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
We can only hope Hillary wins and then dies between Election Day and the inauguration. That would be, for me anyway the best case scenario.
Not sure how wishing death to anyone is a "best case" scenario !
Old 09-23-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure how wishing death to anyone is a "best case" scenario !

In her case and for the benefit of all, there are always exceptions.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
In her case and for the benefit of all, there are always exceptions.
Wishing death, even describing it as "best case" and based on politics is something that is hard to accept from a sane human being.

May your family and you enjoy a long life, no matter your political convictions.

77 years on this earth, many spent in the middle of political contests, have I heard death wished on anyone running for office.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:47 AM
n/a

Default Donald Trump and Impeachment Prospect.

Quote:
Wishing death, even describing it as "best case" and based on politics is something that is hard to accept from a sane human being.

May your family and you enjoy a long life, no matter your political convictions.

77 years on this earth, many spent in the middle of political contests, have I heard death wished on anyone running for office.

I'm not superstitious, postulating her dead means nothing. It shouldn't to you either.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't care if she croaks or not, but I do not even want her elected, and I don't think she will be. She can't even get two hundred to show up for her rallies, how can she expect anyone to show up to vote for her. At least at the rallies, they might get a chance at entertainment when she lapses into one of her fits, wither coughing or head bobbing. People are not stupid, regardless of how some act. They don't believe her lies and most of the country would rather see her in jail than stealing more money from the taxpayer.

But, if she DOES pull off a miracle, I agree with you. Anyone is better than her.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

Wishing death for evil is not such a bad thing.

Tags
president, put, states, prospect, impeachment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.