Donald Trump and Joe Paterno Statue.

Old 04-15-2016, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Biden not calculating? Google Taltarzac725 and look at the letter he sent me when I was fighting for better attitudes towards the needs of survivors/victims of crimes at the University of Minnesota Law Library and by extension at many other law schools. Remember law schools put out our future lawyers, law professors, judges and most importantly many of our politicians.
The letter is dated October 17, 1991.

This Paterno mess-up warns me about how the Donald is going to actually deal with the needs of survivors/victims in our society if he will just push it aside to get some more votes in PA based on some poll he read or was handed by one of his assistants.

Joe Biden has done some things for Victims of Crimes but mainly because that was the most convenient thing to do. There did not seem to be much of a struggle there.

Hillary Clinton did more or tried to do more when it was a difficult prospect.
Old 04-15-2016, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Biden not calculating? Google Taltarzac725 and look at the letter he sent me when I was fighting for better attitudes towards the needs of survivors/victims of crimes at the University of Minnesota Law Library and by extension at many other law schools. Remember law schools put out our future lawyers, law professors, judges and most importantly many of our politicians.
Calculating? I was wrong. I didn't quite figure out a way to say that he seems very comfortable with people. Think of Nixon and Joe would be the opposite.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:17 PM
n/a

OMG.....this thread is refreshing to read.

I do think that Penn State and Joe knew something because Sandusky was NEVER offered another position in football even though he had a great defensive mind.

JoPa also aided Rene Portland at Penn State.....

Personal Foul: Rene Portland | Left Field | Pittsburgh | Pittsburgh City Paper
Old 04-15-2016, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
OMG.....this thread is refreshing to read.

I do think that Penn State and Joe knew something because Sandusky was NEVER offered another position in football even though he had a great defensive mind.

Personal Foul: Rene Portland | Left Field | Pittsburgh | Pittsburgh City Paper
Penn State and Joe knew something
They looked the other way.

Their philosophy is that what's most important is winning.
Is that what you mean?
Old 04-15-2016, 09:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Penn State and Joe knew something
JoePa also aided Rene Portland at Penn State....

In the case of Rene Portland when she was hired she put out a statement that NO lesbians were allowed on the team.
Penn State was really just a club type team at that point. Portland thought she would get good players by assuring parents their daughters would not be exposed to "these type of people". But she took it to far when she went after 2 different players who were NOT gay be she believed to be gay. In one case Penn State would not send the players medical records which kept her from playing for any school. I saw a really good movie about this subject called Training Rules....Penn State did build a good team but never won a championship under Portland. The joke in the WBB world was how can she expect to win a championship without a lesbian on the team? So on this one they were after a winner.

In football there was no doubt it was about winning and keeping the secret!
Old 04-16-2016, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
JoePa also aided Rene Portland at Penn State....
Sadowsky was a predator not to be tolerated. Should have been arrested sooner.
Portland imposed her beliefs on her players. That's not a crime but needed to be addressed by the athletic director.

Penn State looked the other way.

Tags
back, joe, live, wrong, paterno, statue, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.