Donald Trump and Lawsuits.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:46 AM
n/a

Default Donald Trump and Lawsuits.

President-elect Trump due to appear in court at trial starting later this month - POLITICO

What a classy guy.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:58 AM
n/a

What a stupid article! Trump will just settle the civil suits out of court and be done with them. He has the money to make them disappear, like Hillary did with troublesome associates that she had no further need for. If Hillary can get away with criminal felonies, then surely Trump can sidestep any civil suits. Most of the civil suits are where he is the plaintiff anyway. Boring.........
Old 11-10-2016, 09:02 AM
n/a

The op is ruining any little reputation that he may have garnered for any of his causes by posting bullcrap links about our potus elect!
Old 11-10-2016, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The op is ruining any little reputation that he may have garnered for any of his causes by posting bullcrap links about our potus elect!
That's horse****. There are still Democrats who live in the Villages and post on TOTV.

And you people would have been all over here if Hillary Clinton had won.

My causes do not need support from racists and some of the other posters on the political board.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's horse****. There are still Democrats who live in the Villages and post on TOTV.

And you people would have been all over here if Hillary Clinton had won.

My causes do not need support from racists and some of the other posters on the political board.
Oooo, such anger! Since the left are rarely believers, perhaps meditation will work for you. Have you tried yoga?

Yes, we do have a racist on here. But, the racist assures us on many occasions that he is NOT a Republican. Don't worry, Trump is going to make OUR America great again. He is your president and he promised.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oooo, such anger! Since the left are rarely believers, perhaps meditation will work for you. Have you tried yoga?

Yes, we do have a racist on here. But, the racist assures us on many occasions that he is NOT a Republican. Don't worry, Trump is going to make OUR America great again. He is your president and he promised.
You believe that? What in Trump's life suggests that this is true? Past behavior predicts future behavior. What I see is a man who insulted his way into the White House backed by a huge amount of money. Trump is all about the green.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
You believe that? What in Trump's life suggests that this is true? Past behavior predicts future behavior. What I see is a man who insulted his way into the White House backed by a huge amount of money. Trump is all about the green.
You are misinformed, friend. Trump spent less than half of what Hillary spent to get elected. He insulted no more than the left's campaign, including Hillary. Trump did not insult the Democrats, where as Hillary insulted at least half of Trump's supporters. Trump has succeeded in business where Hillary has failed in politics and gov office.

So, don't let your anger at losing be cause for you to become ill.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are misinformed, friend. Trump spent less than half of what Hillary spent to get elected. He insulted no more than the left's campaign, including Hillary. Trump did not insult the Democrats, where as Hillary insulted at least half of Trump's supporters. Trump has succeeded in business where Hillary has failed in politics and gov office.

So, don't let your anger at losing be cause for you to become ill.
My astute and Beautiful Wife said... You know why Trump won Larry? Because He actually cared enough for America to hire a REAL Woman as His campaign manager and hiliary hired a CLOWN.. Because He picked a Christian Man as His running mate and hiliary picked a CLOWN.. And they say the circus is dead......
Old 11-10-2016, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
My astute and Beautiful Wife said... You know why Trump won Larry? Because He actually cared enough for America to hire a REAL Woman as His campaign manager and hiliary hired a CLOWN.. Because He picked a Christian Man as His running mate and hiliary picked a CLOWN.. And they say the circus is dead......
Clown is a good descriptor, but I saw more resemblance between Kaine and W.C. Fields. I don't know, maybe.......
Attached Images
File Type: gif wcfields3.gif (24.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg kaine.jpg (39.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg clown.jpg (158.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-10-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Trump had 85% of the evangelical vote. Out of all the demographics, I believe this is the one that mattered the most. Hope he appreciates their support.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:08 PM
n/a

Don't forget that Trump promised to file suits against the 12 women who accused him of sexual assault as soon as the campaign was over. This will be very interesting since Trump will be required to testify in court in each case.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

Civility aside

Get over it, spamming your anti-American BS is uncalled for!

He may be there 8 years then one of his sons who knows
Old 11-10-2016, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
This will be very interesting since Trump will be required to testify in court in each case.
Cant sue a sitting President. I never expect liberals to have a high level of intellect...but still....
Old 11-10-2016, 02:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Cant sue a sitting President. I never expect liberals to have a high level of intellect...but still....
Apparently, intelligence level is not a prerequisite for being a liberal troll.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:01 PM
n/a

Okay - MDLNB...you have WAY over stepped what is sick and disgusting. You can call me ANYTHING but a Allah Darned "Liberal"...

The Villages Florida

Tags
guy, lawsuits, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.