Donald Trump Liar-in-Chief!

Old 09-16-2016, 02:02 PM
n/a

African Americans want a great America too. Except the blm trash.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us...her-obama.html

This should help Hillary Clinton in the polls because almost anyone should be able to see that this is a big fat lie.
Seriously now --- be very honest with yourself ---- do you really think that anything you might post on here that is so outrageous is really going to change anyone`s vote .

Really ? Or does this just make you feel better and vent some of that internal anger that you carry around pretty much 24/7 ?
Old 09-16-2016, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
African Americans want a great America too. Except the blm trash.
You can not have it both ways he is taking the trash out of the dumpster
Old 09-16-2016, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
And if he is going for the African-American votes, he just lost them as they are not idiots.
Really " they are not idiots " .... ever listened to some of the typical " person in the street interviews with the average black person " ?

Ever look at the crime statistics ? Ever drive thru their part of any city or large community in America .

Yes --- they are mostly really really smart just like most Asian people are good at math and science .

Who is the person who is making sweeping generalizations and in fact racist assumptions . I vote it is YOU !
Old 09-16-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really " they are not idiots " .... ever listened to some of the typical " person in the street interviews with the average black person " ?

Ever look at the crime statistics ? Ever drive thru their part of any city or large community in America .

Yes --- they are mostly really really smart just like most Asian people are good at math and science .

Who is the person who is making sweeping generalizations and in fact racist assumptions . I vote it is YOU !
Whatever racist dude.
Old 09-17-2016, 05:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
And if he is going for the African-American votes, he just lost them as they are not idiots.
Can't prove that statement by voting for Hillary. I doubt they will have much of a turnout showing. They probably won't vote for either. Maybe they will take a knee or sit during Election day, in protest. Fine with me. I'm tired of all the coddling and catering to them over something I had nothing to do with, and that they were not alive for in the first place. Plus, how many of them are pure African Americans anyway? In other words, how many don't have some white blood in them? I'm not racist, but I sure am tired of listening to those that have been given/GIVEN every benefit and then turn around and are not grateful for such a great country. I feel the same way about the youth today, not only the blacks.
I am not responsible for my fellow man. If I take responsibility, that's different. That is voluntary. Our gov is responsible for one thing ONLY. The safety of our national security/defense. Our gov is not responsible to see that you are fed or have health insurance. It is not even responsible for your education. Your safety only.

Tags
big, liar-in-chief, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.