Donald Trump mispronounces Nevada.

Old 10-06-2016, 05:40 AM
n/a

Default Donald Trump mispronounces Nevada.

Trump mocks pols who mispronounce 'Nevada,' then does it himself - POLITICO

And these idiots just cheered.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Check the YouTube if you do not believe this.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Check the YouTube if you do not believe this.
Trump lectures Reno crowd on incorrect pronunciation of ‘Nevada’ — VIDEO | Las Vegas Review-Journal

How to lose friends and make enemies is Trump's forte.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're right. I'm going to vote for Criminal Hitlery because someone pointed out Trump's mistake. Thanks, you saved my vote. I could have wasted it on a guy over the pronunciation of one of our states.

And some idiot was desperate enough to think that anyone cares enough about a pronunciation issue to think that anyone is interested. We aren't. Are you really that desperate? Don't have a stroke before election day. Remember, your Hitlery has already won Florida, so there is no reason for you to worry.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're right. I'm going to vote for Criminal Hitlery because someone pointed out Trump's mistake. Thanks, you saved my vote. I could have wasted it on a guy over the pronunciation of one of our states.

And some idiot was desperate enough to think that anyone cares enough about a pronunciation issue to think that anyone is interested. We aren't. Are you really that desperate? Don't have a stroke before election day. Remember, your Hitlery has already won Florida, so there is no reason for you to worry.
Some Nevadans will care. It is a pet peeve of theirs. And Republican politicians running in Arizona want to distance themselves from Donald Trump as they can see that his campaign has hit an iceberg. The polls are also not looking very good for the orange ogre.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Some Nevadans will care. It is a pet peeve of theirs. And Republican politicians running in Arizona want to distance themselves from Donald Trump as they can see that his campaign has hit an iceberg. The polls are also not looking very good for the orange ogre.
National polls show Trump leading.

I doubt voters are shallow enough to change their vote over the pronunciation of a state. Then again, the were stupid enough to elect Harry Reid. You may have a point. Some people are stupid enough to vote for Hillary.

Tags
idiots, cheered, trump, mispronounces, nevada

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.