Donald Trump not allowed to address England's Parliment

Old 02-06-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Default Donald Trump not allowed to address England's Parliment

Now why would that be? Hmmm!
Old 02-06-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

From independent.com/uk

Donald Trump will not be welcome to address Parliament on his state visit to the UK because of his racist and sexist attitudes, the Speaker of the House of Commons has said in a major snub to the American President.

In a dramatic intervention, John Bercow, the Speaker, said he was “strongly opposed” to Mr Trump speaking in the Commons as he stressed that being invited to address Parliament was “not an automatic right” but “an earned honour”.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

It pains me to say this about the President of the United States, but he is not worthy to speak to or address any body of any government, and in my opinion that includes this country.

This man, who preached America great, is hell bent on bringing America down. He already is a total and complete embarrassment to our country.

His immature inability just to shut his mouth, realize the world is not about HIM is disgraceful

I sincerely hoped once he took office....but he is beyond hope...he has become a joke through out the world..not just SNL
Old 02-06-2017, 05:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It pains me to say this about the President of the United States, but he is not worthy to speak to or address any body of any government, and in my opinion that includes this country.

This man, who preached America great, is hell bent on bringing America down. He already is a total and complete embarrassment to our country.

His immature inability just to shut his mouth, realize the world is not about HIM is disgraceful

I sincerely hoped once he took office....but he is beyond hope...he has become a joke through out the world..not just SNL
I applaud your post, now if the supporters would come to their senses!
Old 02-06-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
From independent.com/uk

Donald Trump will not be welcome to address Parliament on his state visit to the UK because of his racist and sexist attitudes, the Speaker of the House of Commons has said in a major snub to the American President.

In a dramatic intervention, John Bercow, the Speaker, said he was “strongly opposed” to Mr Trump speaking in the Commons as he stressed that being invited to address Parliament was “not an automatic right” but “an earned honour”.

Quote:

Old 02-06-2017, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Did you fact check this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2017, 07:15 PM
n/a

Up to this point unanimous.......BS!
Old 02-06-2017, 08:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why do you say that, elaborate.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
From independent.com/uk

So...he won't be able to speak because he'll tell the truth? The truth is "hurtful" so it MUST be banned!

Quote:

The country HAS been "going down" for a LOT longer than Trump has been around. Since the "civil rights" of the 60s it's been falling. We PEAKED under "white control" and since diversity...have been falling ever since. From #1 to #25 in 50 short years.

Your blame is misplaced.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

John Bercow's bid to silence Donald Trump denounced as 'student politics' and damaging to the Special Relationship

Trump will absolutely address parliament, you alt left ladies can wish all you want and also sign petitions multiple times.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
You seem to post the same statement time after time, after time, after time. Think of something different that shows us you have a brain.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
So...he won't be able to speak because he'll tell the truth? The truth is "hurtful" so it MUST be banned!

The country HAS been "going down" for a LOT longer than Trump has been around. Since the "civil rights" of the 60s it's been falling. We PEAKED under "white control" and since diversity...have been falling ever since. From #1 to #25 in 50 short years.

Your blame is misplaced.
"Since the "civil rights" of the 60s" Yes, that is what this country is all about, suppress the minority. But now you are the minority, hope you love the treatment you will receive.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

BTW, anyone in the world can sign the petition as often as they like. Thank you - Petitions
Old 02-07-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

This is a major insult to our country by one of of closest allies. I don't care what your opinion is of our president, the office should be respected. The fact that the British Parliament has decided not to respect the office of the president of The United States is an insult to every one of us.

This is bigger then politics.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

The British establishment has the same problem with Trump as the establishment here at home ans well as other countries with a financial attachment to the USA.....

they KNOW Trump will call out what is being done incorrectly; say what he (and most others) thinks without regard for political soothing (called political correctnes BS!).

And then of course we have the parroting resistence followers along with the biased media amplifier.

Tags
allowed, address, englands, parliment, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.