Donald Trump in a Nutshell.

Old 09-08-2016, 06:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You can call me a woman if it makes you feel all secure behind your keyboard, champ. But, you wouldn't have the cajones to say it to my face. Obviously, you have a little man Napoleon complex that probably got you beat up quite a bit when you were younger. Maybe even now.

You have a right to your opinion, champ. But, just because you are stupid enough to think you can bust through a brick wall with you head, doesn't make everyone else the same moron as you.

I chose Trump because I wish to choose Trump. Not because some idiot on here consistently and ignorantly attempt to sway my vote to a meaningless effort to prove his little mind view on life. You are a miserable person and need professional help before you hurt yourself.

You are so ignorant that you feel that your view is the ONLY view, but you are totally wrong. You are just a knat or irritating flee on a coon dog's behind. You really need to get a life before you say something that shows your ignorance to someone in public. But, I am sure that you are too scared to come out of your dark and secure home, into the light. You are probably and rightly scared that someone will put you in your place.

Any credibility I might have given your comments is voided when you personally attack someone on here that does not agree with you. I bet you were bullied when you were a child and now you can't get along with anyone. You act like a woman is not good enough for you, but the reality is that no woman would stay with you very long, even if paid.

You have yet to give anyone an answer to the question of who you would vote for. Because you won't be voting for anyone. You are just a loser and a little peevish whiner. A miserable person with a petulant little attitude.

I'm voting for Trump, so pi$$ off, little fella.
Blah blah blah...

Go ahead...vote for evil...vote for a con man who won't do ANYTHING but spend more money. Why are you voting for him if not to "take back America and make it GREAT again". Well it'll NEVER be great until it turns WHITE again. It gets darker and darker every day...is also falls lower and lower in the standards.

Yes, I've heard you...I'm miserable because I don't like my country being destroyed via diversity and a Hispanic baby boom. I'm miserable because I don't believe in the "everyone's equal" meme.

I'm NOT miserable, I live in a white paradise. I want to KEEP it that way. THAT is why I'm vocal...to get through all your thick heads that diversity destroys EVERYWHERE it occurs.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Blah blah blah...

Go ahead...vote for evil...vote for a con man who won't do ANYTHING but spend more money. Why are you voting for him if not to "take back America and make it GREAT again". Well it'll NEVER be great until it turns WHITE again. It gets darker and darker every day...is also falls lower and lower in the standards.

Yes, I've heard you...I'm miserable because I don't like my country being destroyed via diversity and a Hispanic baby boom. I'm miserable because I don't believe in the "everyone's equal" meme.

I'm NOT miserable, I live in a white paradise. I want to KEEP it that way. THAT is why I'm vocal...to get through all your thick heads that diversity destroys EVERYWHERE it occurs.
Yes, I will vote for Trump. If it turns out to be a mistake, I will not whine and complain about it like you, a little misfit and petulant sissy. You have never come up with a solution for your complaints. You are just a miserable person with no life. No wonder no woman would want you. I bet the ones you pay are always in a rush to leave. Why don't you make an improvement to the forum by leaving?
Old 09-08-2016, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, I will vote for Trump. If it turns out to be a mistake, I will not whine and complain about it like you, a little misfit and petulant sissy. You have never come up with a solution for your complaints. You are just a miserable person with no life. No wonder no woman would want you. I bet the ones you pay are always in a rush to leave. Why don't you make an improvement to the forum by leaving?
Wow...issues?

You will vote for 4 more years of the same old sh!t...and that's what you'll get.

I've got the hottest chick in the place... Did I nail you some night and not call you?

Why the anger over opinion?

Why don't you improve it by saying something that will support your view?
Old 09-08-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow...issues?

You will vote for 4 more years of the same old sh!t...and that's what you'll get.

I've got the hottest chick in the place... Did I nail you some night and not call you?

Why the anger over opinion?

Why don't you improve it by saying something that will support your view?
A blow up doll and a hot water bottle is not what I consider to be a "hot chick" Champ. Or are you speaking of those hot chicken wings you picked up at Pubix?

Unless you are queer, you wouldn't be interested in "nailing" me, little fella.
Anger over an opinion? Are you that stupid that you don't even realize it when you throw insults out? You really do make stupid comments, so it probably shouldn't be a question.

Like I said before, if you don't want to vote for a D or R, that's up to you. But, you have not suggested another option, other than voting for yourself. Dude, I would say that you are stupid, but that would be disparaging idiots.

Tags
back, nutshell, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.