Donald Trump and the Pensacola Twirlers.

Old 07-26-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

Default Donald Trump and the Pensacola Twirlers.

Those Freedom Kids Who Performed at a Donald Trump Rally Are About to Sue Him | Mother Jones

Yet another Trump lawsuit. I believe he has had thousands of lawsuits made against him over the last few decades.

And he has lost a lot of them.
Old 07-26-2016, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Those Freedom Kids Who Performed at a Donald Trump Rally Are About to Sue Him | Mother Jones

Yet another Trump lawsuit. I believe he has had thousands of lawsuits made against him over the last few decades.

And he has lost a lot of them.
Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

3,500 lawsuits against this man.

I have had one threat of a lawsuit from the Palm Harbor Library General Counsel and only stopped from countering because my Mom still volunteered at the Palm Harbor Library and we wanted to sell our Palm Harbor House while the Palm Harbor Library Director was still or just recently the Palm Harbor Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce.

I had the facts on my side but the politics would have been difficult to deal with in 2004-2005.

Gene Coppola the Palm Harbor Library Director had a problem with my e-mailing anyone who listen that he pulled the link to the Florida Victim Services Directory which I had advocated libraries of all kinds in Florida to get from 1999 through now. He claimed that a link to the Florida Lemon Law site is the same a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory.

Anyway this is old news but is why I wanted to move out of Palm Harbor as quickly as possible and we did move the the Villages in June of 2005.

A decent man will not get many lawsuits made against him.

Taltarzac725.
Old 07-26-2016, 01:57 PM
n/a

Here's more:

The Trump Files: The Time Donald Sued Someone Who Made Fun of Him for $500 Million | Mother Jones
Old 07-26-2016, 02:28 PM
n/a

This is a hoot:

Donald Trump Drops Bill Maher Lawsuit - YouTube
Old 07-26-2016, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

3,500 lawsuits against this man.

I have had one threat of a lawsuit from the Palm Harbor Library General Counsel and only stopped from countering because my Mom still volunteered at the Palm Harbor Library and we wanted to sell our Palm Harbor House while the Palm Harbor Library Director was still or just recently the Palm Harbor Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce.

I had the facts on my side but the politics would have been difficult to deal with in 2004-2005.

Gene Coppola the Palm Harbor Library Director had a problem with my e-mailing anyone who listen that he pulled the link to the Florida Victim Services Directory which I had advocated libraries of all kinds in Florida to get from 1999 through now. He claimed that a link to the Florida Lemon Law site is the same a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory.

Anyway this is old news but is why I wanted to move out of Palm Harbor as quickly as possible and we did move the the Villages in June of 2005.

A decent man will not get many lawsuits made against him.

Taltarzac725.
Wow Taz, you are sooo cool!! I love the way you have found ways all over this website to garner attention and brag about being a lawyer. Can I bask in your light some?
Old 07-26-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
You made my day!
Old 07-26-2016, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow Taz, you are sooo cool!! I love the way you have found ways all over this website to garner attention and brag about being a lawyer. Can I bask in your light some?
What do you have to brag about, Mr. Guest?
Old 07-26-2016, 06:10 PM
n/a

Let's change the name guest to loser. I can live with it.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not a lawyer. I have said that repeatedly on here. I do have a JD but a law librarian who tries to get people to research and think critically about stuff. And the Taltarzac725 224 613 Project is about empower survivors/ victims of crimes or those who care about them in some manner. That is not about me so much but what is available in libraries around the world for this group.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have said that repeatedly on here.
How do we know it is you, Mr. Guest?
Old 07-26-2016, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, quite a lot. But, I don't NEED the recognition because my family knows MOST of what I have done, and that's enough respect and recognition I want. And I don't need that. I don't care what others think of me. When one is satisfied with themselves, they don't need to seek verification from others.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, quite a lot. But, I don't NEED the recognition because my family knows MOST of what I have done, and that's enough respect and recognition I want. And I don't need that. I don't care what others think of me. When one is satisfied with themselves, they don't need to seek verification from others.
sure--be happy with yourself and drag down others
Old 07-26-2016, 06:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not a lawyer. I have said that repeatedly on here. I do have a JD but a law librarian who tries to get people to research and think critically about stuff. And the Taltarzac725 224 613 Project is about empower survivors/ victims of crimes or those who care about them in some manner. That is not about me so much but what is available in libraries around the world for this group.
Allow me to applaud you as I bask in the radiance that surrounds you... Thank you, ole great one!

As usual, I am jerking your chain. It's really not much fun when you don't catch on faster.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Allow me to applaud you as I bask in the radiance that surrounds you... Thank you, ole great one!

As usual, I am jerking your chain. It's really not much fun when you don't catch on faster.
Is it Mr. Guest?
Old 07-26-2016, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
sure--be happy with yourself and drag down others
Who's dragging someone down? If you are that sensitive, maybe you should move over to the classified section. Life is too short to take that seriously, that one would worry about what an anonymous poster says. Does it REALLY matter to you what I think of you, when I do not even know you? I think ALL libtards that vote for the felonious criminal HELLary, are STUPID and destroyers of America. But, that's just my opinion, based on logic and common sense.

Tags
lot, made, pensacola, twirlers, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.