Donald Trump and the Pensacola Twirlers.

Old 07-26-2016, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Who's dragging someone down?
Did you post "Allow me to applaud you as I bask in the radiance that surrounds you.."?
Old 07-26-2016, 07:45 PM
n/a

I am all for these posts being made public and searchable so we can see who said what.

Anonymity should not mask cowards who are too timid to post their real names while attacking others personally while remaining unknown.

Taltarzac725.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who's dragging someone down? If you are that sensitive, maybe you should move over to the classified section. Life is too short to take that seriously, that one would worry about what an anonymous poster says. Does it REALLY matter to you what I think of you, when I do not even know you? I think ALL libtards that vote for the felonious criminal HELLary, are STUPID and destroyers of America. But, that's just my opinion, based on logic and common sense.
They're women...they're overly sensitive, overly emotional...it's why they can't really ever be "equal", they're thinking/decisions are jaded by emotion.

Quote:
I am all for these posts being made public and searchable so we can see who said what.

Anonymity should not mask cowards who are too timid to post their real names while attacking others personally while remaining unknown.

Taltarzac725.
So, you suggest we ALL make up names and have them listed with our post? Why? What difference would it make? It's still an anonymous made up name. How does Taltarzac725 identify you?
Old 07-27-2016, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
They're women...they're overly sensitive, overly emotional...it's why they can't really ever be "equal", they're thinking/decisions are jaded by emotion.

So, you suggest we ALL make up names and have them listed with our post? Why? What difference would it make? It's still an anonymous made up name. How does Taltarzac725 identify you?
For once, I agree with you. The PC police want to prosecute anyone that does not agree with them or who humiliate them in public. But, they fail to realize that the "guest" label protects them just as much as it protects the "guest" that they don't approve of.

One thing is certain, the females on the left have bigger ones than the lefty boys. Unless that is all we are hearing from is lefty women. Because some of the supposed lefty men are so limp wristed on here, they sound pathetic and weak. Our biggest worry on here is a verbal slap or a scratch from these pathetic weak men on the left. At least the women know how to punch, be it a bit of an anemic punch. No wonder Hillary beat Sanders. She is more of a man than he is. Did everyone see him whimp out at the convention? What a joke.

Tags
lot, made, pensacola, twirlers, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.