Donald Trump. Putting His Money Where His Interest Is.

Old 05-25-2016, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The Clintons have put their tax returns for the past forty years out there. How many of Donald Trump's tax returns can we view? Zero, zip, nada, none.

This completely contradicts the will of the people where 67% of Americans want Trump to publish his tax returns.

For someone who watches the polls as much as Trump does, this number should concern him. Sixty seven percent could mean all dems and all reps, or all dems and all indies, or more likely a combination of all three.

What is he hiding? It is pretty safe to assume he pays no federal taxes. How can you make America Great Again when you are not willing to pay for it? Trump wants the little guys to pay for building up the military, building new roads and airports, and all the other things he mentions in his stump speech.

Mitt Romney said he would not be concerned with the 47% who paid no taxes. Now we find out he was talking about Donald Trump.
The clintons have been politicians for 40 plus years! They had to show they're a$$ or it would of been handed to them.

I'm one of the them little guys, my taxes ALWAYS go up when democrats are in charge, so you can stick that where the sun don't shine.

Mitt not running. I bet he paid more taxes than Clintons. So stick that where the sun don't shine
Old 05-25-2016, 12:45 PM
n/a

If you want to the rich to pay more taxes, then the only tax to use is the "FAIR TAX" which is a Federal sales tax. The rich spend much more than anyone else, so they would be paying much more in taxes than anyone else. It isn't based on how much money you EARN, but how much you spend. And the rich spend LOTS of money.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
The clintons have been politicians for 40 plus years! They had to show they're a$$ or it would of been handed to them.

I'm one of the them little guys, my taxes ALWAYS go up when democrats are in charge, so you can stick that where the sun don't shine.

Mitt not running. I bet he paid more taxes than Clintons. So stick that where the sun don't shine
Old 05-25-2016, 12:46 PM
n/a

I wonder how the Clintons document all that they steal. I bet they don't pay taxes on it.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

Do a Wikipedia search of Trump and find a family of foreigners who pay no taxes, the exact same people Trump wants to deport.

Not to worry, Trump is holding big fundraisers in California today with all the special interest fat-cats he has been railing against this past year.
Old 05-25-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do a Wikipedia search of Trump and find a family of foreigners who pay no taxes, the exact same people Trump wants to deport.

Not to worry, Trump is holding big fundraisers in California today with all the special interest fat-cats he has been railing against this past year.
I wonder if any of the Middle Eastern billionaires that support Hillary, will donate to Trump.

"According to Vox's Jonathan Allen, formerly of Bloomberg, at least 181 Clinton Foundation donors lobbied the US State Department while Hillary Clinton was in charge, highlighting new questions over whether the Clintons profited from effectively renting out American foreign policy:

Report: At Least 181 Clinton Foundation Donors Also Lobbied Hillary's State Department - Guy Benson

Maybe we should start another whole thread on Hillary's donors.
Old 05-25-2016, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if any of the Middle Eastern billionaires that support Hillary, will donate to Trump.

"According to Vox's Jonathan Allen, formerly of Bloomberg, at least 181 Clinton Foundation donors lobbied the US State Department while Hillary Clinton was in charge, highlighting new questions over whether the Clintons profited from effectively renting out American foreign policy:

Report: At Least 181 Clinton Foundation Donors Also Lobbied Hillary's State Department - Guy BensonThat would be better then hijacking this one.

Maybe we should start another whole thread on Hillary's donors.
That would be better then hyjacking this one.
Old 05-25-2016, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
That would be better then hyjacking this one.
And we know that "hijacking" a thread is a NEW thing, right?
Old 05-25-2016, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
And we know that "hijacking" a thread is a NEW thing, right?
new, no

Tags
trump, donald, priorities, money, putting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.