Donald Trump should try a Library sometime.

Old 05-01-2017, 11:21 AM
n/a

Default Donald Trump should try a Library sometime.

Note to Donald Trump: Andrew Jackson wasn't alive for the Civil War

Does this man even read history?
Old 05-01-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He probably went to a liberal school.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:22 PM
n/a

Default Wow-you have solved the worlds problems

Quote:
No spelling errors?

You progressive, liberals hold the republicans to a much higher standard.

Out in the light we see why-OBAMA, THE CLINTON GANG, SOROS, ARES, WRIGHT.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
No spelling errors?

You progressive, liberals hold the republicans to a much higher standard.

Out in the light we see why-OBAMA, THE CLINTON GANG, SOROS, ARES, WRIGHT.
This post is truely relevant to our President having a less than casual interest or knowledge of history.

It also points out the point I made in another post.

His loyal followers will attest to lies....ignore history and basically bow to whatever he says....which points our the intelligence of that group.

THEN, on this forum of course, the standard response to any criticism of Trump.......and now they do not even put the words together...but you know the words Obama, Clinton, Soros, ETC.....are coming.

Best defense of his lies are just simply typing those words....they accept all the lies...they know no better and he KNOWS that. He is playing them like a fiddle.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:38 PM
n/a

Everyone knows that REAL Obama history suggests that there are really 57 states in America.
Hopefully, Trump knows the difference between a Navy Corpsman and a corpse of a man. Obama didn't.
Obama claimed that “America built the Intercontinental Railroad”
Obama said his “Obamacare reforms we seek would bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system.” Seems he was actually right on that one.
Obama called the British Embassy, the “English Embassy”

Everyone makes mistakes. I could go on with the humiliating mistakes and blunders that Obama made, as well as mistakes other presidents have made.

Let me know when you are mature enough to discuss Trump's policies. Yes, I support Trump. Why wouldn't I? Answer that question, why wouldn't YOU? He is your president. You are being superficial and fake when all you see is what the man says. I'll critique what he says when he goes on SNL to do some comedy like Obie did on more occasions than one can count.

Hey, I have more blunders on a list that Obama was responsible for, if anyone is really interested. Trump is not the only flawed politician.

Tags
history, read, library, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.