Is Donald Trump Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

Old 02-11-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Default Is Donald Trump Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

Federal Judge Orders Trump to Use Grammar, Take Fifth-Grade English Course — The Parsnippety

Fake news but quite funny. And the man does seem to often talk even lower than at a Fifth Grade level.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

A billionaire hard worker being criticized by who?... what have you accomplished.

Held one job in a library long enough to qualify for a mental disability.

And you saw 38,000 movies of which you kept every ticket stub in one of you thousands of memorabilia albums. Your parents are so proud of you that they are registered republicans and voted for trump.

I could go on and on.

You are still a young man, get a job, the Florida liberal party could use an Internet propaganda person, you are an expert.

Move out from your parents home for once in your life.

You have the record as the only single man that can't get a second date in the predominantly woman villages.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A billionaire hard worker being criticized by who?... what have you accomplished.

And you saw 38,000 movies of which you kept every ticket stub in one of you thousands of memorabilia albums. Your parents are so proud of you that they are registered republicans and voted for trump.

I could go on and on.

You are still a young man, get a job, the Florida liberal party could use an Internet propaganda person, you are an expert.

You have the record as the only single man that can't get a second date in the predominantly woman villages.

This post was presented as it is...FAKE, and you give a serious response ?
Old 02-11-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I guess you are the only person that understands your ridiculous liberal response. Always trying to defend the indefensible.

But you are correct on one point, none of tals posts ever deserve a response. Tal holds the record on one post threads.

Why don't you try to defend your comrade Tal, a leach on society and his parents.

But he can recall every person that he ever went to school with in his stack of diaries he hoards in his parents firetrap of a home.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most satire is what the originator really wishes.

Many WOULD like a judge to MAKE him take an english class.

But Trump talks the language of the "connected generations". That's how they talk/write. Condensed into 140 characters. Bastardized english due to the minority influences.

I've heard LEADING black "educators" speak and...while I expected it...was appalled at their butchery of articulation and syntax. These were the BEST of the minorities? No wonder we're down to #25 from #1 in 50 short years.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
I guess you are the only person that understands your ridiculous liberal response. Always trying to defend the indefensible.

But you are correct on one point, none of tals posts ever deserve a response. Tal holds the record on one post threads.

Why don't you try to defend your comrade Tal, a leach on society and his parents.

But he can recall every person that he ever went to school with in his stack of diaries he hoards in his parents firetrap of a home.
Well, I certainly apologize and thanks for putting me in my place.

I am just not used to speaking with perfection.

You go right ahead...demean a poster who posted in jest...answer him/her seriously...I will try to learn how to be adult by observing.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Well, I certainly apologize and thanks for putting me in my place.

I am just not used to speaking with perfection.

You go right ahead...demean a poster who posted in jest...answer him/her seriously...I will try to learn how to be adult by observing.
You can try but that task is impossible.

Try taking a course in logic. Ask Tal, he has taken every course ever, at taxpayers expense.

And he can detail the lives of every student and teacher he ever encountered.

Imagine if he put that ocd to a productive use.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

I could go on and on.

You are kind of an ******* affald. You know. What do these idiotic personal attacks have to do with Donald Trump and what he says and does?
Old 02-11-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
You can try but that task is impossible.

Try taking a course in logic. Ask Tal, he has taken every course ever, at taxpayers expense.

And he can detail the lives of every student and teacher he ever encountered.

Imagine if he put that ocd to a productive use.
Most of the classes I took I paid for by working at these places or during the Summers.

I am so sick of these TOTV lowlifes following Trump's lead and just trolling to make points. And they rarely get any facts right. Again just like Donald Conman Trump. Lie and cheat your way to the top.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Most of the classes I took I paid for by working at these places or during the Summers.

I am so sick of these TOTV lowlifes following Trump's lead and just trolling to make points. And they rarely get any facts right. Again just like Donald Conman Trump.
So.... are you not on entitlement, having sponged off your parents and the government? Are your parents not Trump conservatives?

The only fact you disputed is who has paid for your education.... lol.

Where is that website to report social security fraud?

What do you tell them at your disability renewal, you are too depressed to ride your bicycle or take your doggie to the park?

Your parents and most villagers are happy Trump won and law and order will be restored.

Your parents hope you get a job, or at least find a village woman to move in with.

Btw, how was your last date?
Old 02-11-2017, 03:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
So.... are you not on entitlement, having sponged off your parents and the government? Are your parents not Trump conservatives?

The only fact you disputed is who has paid for your education.... lol.

Where is that website to report social security fraud?

What do you tell them at your disability renewal, you are too depressed to ride your bicycle or take your doggie to the park?

Your parents and most villagers are happy Trump won and law and order will be restored.

Your parents hope you get a job, or at least find a village woman to move in with.

Btw, how was your last date?
I have never been on any disability ******* affart. My last date was fine. I have had a lot of them in the Villages.

Again what do these stupid personal attacks have to do with what Donald Trump is doing to this country?
Old 02-11-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

I am so sick of these TOTV lowlifes following Trump's lead and just trolling to make points. And they rarely get any facts right. Again just like Donald Conman Trump.
I am not sick, but very disappointed.

People who have said one thing and now are not even the same person.

They have become conscious of skin color, or political ideology over morals and character. Have no issues with lying but used to talk about honesty.

Disappointed for sure.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are kind of an ******* affald. You know. What do these idiotic personal attacks have to do with Donald Trump and what he says and does?
Not 'kind of'...he IS an azzhole.

In fact, I can't help but wonder since /he/she (Affald) is relatively new to posting in the political forum (but supposedly has been here since 2013), if it isn't just a member that previously set up another account and has been here a while, but since they're known outside of TOTV...they use this user name to expunge their true bile and hatred?

Speaking of which...where's 'Allegiance' been lately.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not sick, but very disappointed.

People who have said one thing and now are not even the same person.

They have become conscious of skin color, or political ideology over morals and character. Have no issues with lying but used to talk about honesty.

Disappointed for sure.
We've become conscience of MORALS and CHARACTER...or MORE accurately...their LACK of morals and character. Skin color is 1% of the differences between us.

What EXACTLY do the minorities bring to the table where I SHOULD accept them? From what I've seen...they DESTROY EVERYTHING they touch...AM I WRONG???
Old 02-11-2017, 09:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
We've become conscience of MORALS and CHARACTER...or MORE accurately...their LACK of morals and character. Skin color is 1% of the differences between us.

What EXACTLY do the minorities bring to the table where I SHOULD accept them? From what I've seen...they DESTROY EVERYTHING they touch...AM I WRONG???
Very wrong. And Donald Trump is President of the United States and is probably one of the most morally bankrupt people I can think of aside of some criminals who come to mind.

Tags
talk, grader, smarter, donald, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.