Is Donald Trump Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

Old 02-11-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Very wrong. And Donald Trump is President of the United States and is probably one of the most morally bankrupt people I can think of aside of some criminals who come to mind.
I'll ask you AGAIN...tell me WHAT has diversity EVER improved? What place/thing got better because more blacks were included...the NBA and the NFL...boxing..that's about it. What school got better when it became a majority black? What neighborhood? What city? Tell me Tal...WHAT was it that I said that was wrong?
Old 02-11-2017, 11:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll ask you AGAIN...tell me WHAT has diversity EVER improved? What place/thing got better because more blacks were included...the NBA and the NFL...boxing..that's about it. What school got better when it became a majority black? What neighborhood? What city? Tell me Tal...WHAT was it that I said that was wrong?
There were kingdoms in Africa that were quite sophisticated. A lot more complex than the ones in about the same time as ones in Europe.

7 Medieval African Kingdoms Everyone Should Know About - Atlanta Black Star

There are many factors why certain places in the United States have widespread poverty, crime, unemployment and the like. One of the problems is racism though still and how people judge others by the color of their skin and their zip code rather than what is in their character.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:21 AM
n/a

Racism is institutional in this country. Racism is everywhere. In government, corporations, advertising, entertainment, religion and instilled into our children in every family subconsciously. Those that say they aren't racist, are. It is so ingrained in us it may have even modified our DNA. For the most part its not going away until we interbreed ourselves brown. Perhaps this will take 20 generations, but it will happen. Assuming of course we don't destroy our species before then. Smile [emoji3]
Old 02-12-2017, 12:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You are kind of an ******* affald. You know. What do these idiotic personal attacks have to do with Donald Trump and what he says and does?

Nothing Taz. Anyone that voted or wish they voted for Trump has never been introspective and as such acts like an ******* without ever knowing it.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Now back to the OP's initial post. Isn't this example indicative of how often reported and how often fooled the average reader has become with the saturation of fake news stories. the news outlets either invent stories, refuse to tell factual accounts, misinform, lie, mock. All of this skulduggery has been confusing to many and has continued to fuel hate and chaos.

News is broadcasted in one form or another 24/7 and in today's world and yet Americans have less reliable reporting than ever before.

The American people ought to turn their anger toward news outlets but they have not.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-12-2017, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
There were kingdoms in Africa that were quite sophisticated. A lot more complex than the ones in about the same time as ones in Europe.

7 Medieval African Kingdoms Everyone Should Know About - Atlanta Black Star

There are many factors why certain places in the United States have widespread poverty, crime, unemployment and the like. One of the problems is racism though still and how people judge others by the color of their skin and their zip code rather than what is in their character.
Oh yes...a BLACK web site...expousing the "greatness" of blacks...let's see what it says...

"Axum was previously thought to have been founded by Semitic-speaking Sabaeans who crossed the Red Sea from South Arabia (modern Yemen) on the basis of Conti Rossini’s theories —but most scholars now agree that when it was founded it was an indigenous African development."

WHAT "scholars"? Black ones?

"Ghana was said to possess sophisticated methods of administration and taxation, large armies, and a monopoly over notoriously well-concealed gold mines."

SAID to...not FACT...rumor.

"The cities of Mali became important trading centers for all of West Africa"

Selling SLAVES!

"Perhaps, it’s most popular leader was Muhammad Askia the Great. At its peak, the Songhai city of Timbuktu became a thriving cultural and commercial center. Arab, Italian and Jewish merchants all gathered for trade."

Again...selling SLAVES.

"During this time, the empire conquered and incorporated virtually all the peoples within modern Ethiopia."

VIOLENCE...conquering...nothing about any great achievements.

"Increasing power of the Mossi kingdoms resulted in larger conflicts with regional powers. The Kingdom of Yatenga became a key power attacking the Songhai Empire between 1328 and 1477, taking over Timbuktu and sacked the important trading post of Macina."

More VIOLENCE.

"When Askia Mohammad I became the leader of the Songhai Empire with the desire to spread Islam, he waged a Holy war against the Mossi kingdoms in 1497. Although the Mossi forces were defeated in this effort, they resisted attempts to impose Islam."

MORE violence...spreading Islam by FORCE.

"When European merchant ships began to visit West Africa from the 15th century onwards, Benin came to control the trade between the inland peoples and the Europeans on the coast."

Again...the SLAVE trade.

There was NOTHING about great achievements, no GREAT civilization, no great inventions.

This is propaganda written by blacks for blacks to make them feel better about themselves. They didn't change the world like the Greeks or Romans did. They didn't make ANY great achievements. They "got rich" by selling slaves!

Quote:
Racism is institutional in this country. Racism is everywhere. In government, corporations, advertising, entertainment, religion and instilled into our children in every family subconsciously. Those that say they aren't racist, are. It is so ingrained in us it may have even modified our DNA. For the most part its not going away until we interbreed ourselves brown. Perhaps this will take 20 generations, but it will happen. Assuming of course we don't destroy our species before then. Smile [emoji3]
Racism is GENETIC. It's PART of our DNA. It WILL be the end of the human race when whites are bred out. THAT will be the destruction of OUR species...white people...replaced by a new inferior hybrid with black/hispanic inferior stock.

You SMILE about your species genocide?
Old 02-12-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Have you ever thought that people who are suppressed can not advance or are you totally clueless. To say diversity never improved anything is another reason to question your mentality.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Have you ever thought that people who are suppressed can not advance or are you totally clueless. To say diversity never improved anything is another reason to question your mentality.
Rather than provide even ONE example of the benefits derived for diversity, you resort to name calling of sorts, by questioning someones mental state...typical Dave...typical.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rather than provide even ONE example of the benefits derived for diversity, you resort to name calling of sorts, by questioning someones mental state...typical Dave...typical.
Do you not think that there is not one example, if that is so you are clueless. I didn't call you a name, if you wish to construe that I called you an idiot then that is okay with me.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you not think that there is not one example, if that is so you are clueless. I didn't call you a name, if you wish to construe that I called you an idiot then that is okay with me.
Provide ONE!
Old 02-12-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh yes...blacks have been "suppressed"...for how long? Where? How about FOREVER and EVERYWHERE...but they suppress themselves with their inferiority.

Name me ONE PLACE on this entire planet that is 99% black and successful...just ONE. IF there was ONE PLACE that blacks lived like we do...I could believe all the equality bullsh!t...but there is NOT ONE 99% blacks successful place...on the ENTIRE planet. Does EVERYONE "hate blacks and purposefully suppress them"? WHY? Why do they NEVER prosper?

WHERE HAS DIVERSITY IMPROVED SOMETHING?

Name me ONE thing that got better...a neighborhood, a town, a school, a business, a country...just ONE.

Why do you continue to believe the equality delusion?

Tags
talk, grader, smarter, donald, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.