Is Donald Trump Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

Is Donald Trump Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-11-2017, 03:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So.... are you not on entitlement, having sponged off your parents and the government? Are your parents not Trump conservatives?

The only fact you disputed is who has paid for your education.... lol.

Where is that website to report social security fraud?

What do you tell them at your disability renewal, you are too depressed to ride your bicycle or take your doggie to the park?

Your parents and most villagers are happy Trump won and law and order will be restored.

Your parents hope you get a job, or at least find a village woman to move in with.

Btw, how was your last date?
I have never been on any disability ******* affart. My last date was fine. I have had a lot of them in the Villages.

Again what do these stupid personal attacks have to do with what Donald Trump is doing to this country?

Old 02-11-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Most of the classes I took I paid for by working at these places or during the Summers.

I am so sick of these TOTV lowlifes following Trump's lead and just trolling to make points. And they rarely get any facts right. Again just like Donald Conman Trump.
I am not sick, but very disappointed.

People who have said one thing and now are not even the same person.

They have become conscious of skin color, or political ideology over morals and character. Have no issues with lying but used to talk about honesty.

Disappointed for sure.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are kind of an ******* affald. You know. What do these idiotic personal attacks have to do with Donald Trump and what he says and does?
Not 'kind of'...he IS an azzhole.

In fact, I can't help but wonder since /he/she (Affald) is relatively new to posting in the political forum (but supposedly has been here since 2013), if it isn't just a member that previously set up another account and has been here a while, but since they're known outside of TOTV...they use this user name to expunge their true bile and hatred?

Speaking of which...where's 'Allegiance' been lately.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not sick, but very disappointed.

People who have said one thing and now are not even the same person.

They have become conscious of skin color, or political ideology over morals and character. Have no issues with lying but used to talk about honesty.

Disappointed for sure.
We've become conscience of MORALS and CHARACTER...or MORE accurately...their LACK of morals and character. Skin color is 1% of the differences between us.

What EXACTLY do the minorities bring to the table where I SHOULD accept them? From what I've seen...they DESTROY EVERYTHING they touch...AM I WRONG???
Old 02-11-2017, 09:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
We've become conscience of MORALS and CHARACTER...or MORE accurately...their LACK of morals and character. Skin color is 1% of the differences between us.

What EXACTLY do the minorities bring to the table where I SHOULD accept them? From what I've seen...they DESTROY EVERYTHING they touch...AM I WRONG???
Very wrong. And Donald Trump is President of the United States and is probably one of the most morally bankrupt people I can think of aside of some criminals who come to mind.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Very wrong. And Donald Trump is President of the United States and is probably one of the most morally bankrupt people I can think of aside of some criminals who come to mind.
I'll ask you AGAIN...tell me WHAT has diversity EVER improved? What place/thing got better because more blacks were included...the NBA and the NFL...boxing..that's about it. What school got better when it became a majority black? What neighborhood? What city? Tell me Tal...WHAT was it that I said that was wrong?
Old 02-11-2017, 11:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll ask you AGAIN...tell me WHAT has diversity EVER improved? What place/thing got better because more blacks were included...the NBA and the NFL...boxing..that's about it. What school got better when it became a majority black? What neighborhood? What city? Tell me Tal...WHAT was it that I said that was wrong?
There were kingdoms in Africa that were quite sophisticated. A lot more complex than the ones in about the same time as ones in Europe.

7 Medieval African Kingdoms Everyone Should Know About - Atlanta Black Star

There are many factors why certain places in the United States have widespread poverty, crime, unemployment and the like. One of the problems is racism though still and how people judge others by the color of their skin and their zip code rather than what is in their character.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:21 AM
n/a

Racism is institutional in this country. Racism is everywhere. In government, corporations, advertising, entertainment, religion and instilled into our children in every family subconsciously. Those that say they aren't racist, are. It is so ingrained in us it may have even modified our DNA. For the most part its not going away until we interbreed ourselves brown. Perhaps this will take 20 generations, but it will happen. Assuming of course we don't destroy our species before then. Smile Is Donald Trump Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
Old 02-12-2017, 12:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You are kind of an ******* affald. You know. What do these idiotic personal attacks have to do with Donald Trump and what he says and does?

Nothing Taz. Anyone that voted or wish they voted for Trump has never been introspective and as such acts like an ******* without ever knowing it.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Now back to the OP's initial post. Isn't this example indicative of how often reported and how often fooled the average reader has become with the saturation of fake news stories. the news outlets either invent stories, refuse to tell factual accounts, misinform, lie, mock. All of this skulduggery has been confusing to many and has continued to fuel hate and chaos.

News is broadcasted in one form or another 24/7 and in today's world and yet Americans have less reliable reporting than ever before.

The American people ought to turn their anger toward news outlets but they have not.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
talk, grader, smarter, donald, trump