Donald Trump's Kleptocracy.

Old 01-01-2017, 06:10 AM
n/a

Default Donald Trump's Kleptocracy.

The coming Trump kleptocracy, perfectly captured in a single sentence - The Washington Post

Will he EVER release his tax forms??
Old 01-01-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

He'll have PLENTY of opportunities to make money apart from his businesses. Look at the Clinton's, Obama, came in "poor"...leave "rich".
Old 01-01-2017, 06:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why should he? Are you going to release yours to the forum? YOU LOST, so quit crying. It is very unbecoming.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
I dunno. I don't care. I take every legal concession I can find. Perhaps you donate to the feds?
Old 01-01-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
I dunno. I don't care. I take every legal concession I can find. Perhaps you donate to the feds?
Naw, the crybabies just want more reason to cry about their inadequacy.
Old 01-01-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Oh the flaming hypocrisy.

Had it been Obama or Clinton refusing to release their tax returns...Trump cultists would have been whining, screeching and screaming at the top of their lungs.

Now of course, they really don't want Trump to release his because deep down they are scared to death that Trump actually does have deep ties to Russia/Putin and other unsavory nations...and they couldn't stand the embarrassment.

So they have put their cult leader ahead of this great nation...again.
Old 01-01-2017, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh the flaming hypocrisy.

Had it been Obama or Clinton refusing to release their tax returns...Trump cultists would have been whining, screeching and screaming at the top of their lungs.

Now of course, they really don't want Trump to release his because deep down they are scared to death that Trump actually does have deep ties to Russia/Putin and other unsavory nations...and they couldn't stand the embarrassment.

So they have put their cult leader ahead of this great nation...again.
Wow CNM, you sure are a carybaby this morning. Didn't anyone give you a New Year's kiss at midnight?
Old 01-01-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

The constant personal attacks on here get really old. How about actually talking about the subject? Donald Trump's tax returns and his more than likely ties to Russia and why he is so fond of Putin. This is just ****ty logic always attacking the person rather than the idea but then again that is how Trump got into the White House in the first place. Seldom ever addressing policies and just attacking the personalities of his opponents.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
He'll have PLENTY of opportunities to make money apart from his businesses. Look at the Clinton's, Obama, came in "poor"...leave "rich".

Please explain how Obama is leaving rich? He put his entire holdings in treasury bills in a blind trust, plus all of his tax returns, ever since he ran for IL state senate are on-line for all he world to see.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

I guess the Tbills give him a better ROI

Barack Obama's Net Worth Is $12.2 million. Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States and the former senator from Illinois, has a net worth of $12.2 million. (Source: “Barack Obama Net Worth,” Celebrity Net Worth, last accessed March 3, 2016.)

What was his salary?

Just bought a 6 Million $ house
Old 01-01-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

First of all what advantage would he have to do so now?

Whats the upside?

I hope he never does, one, because who cares he made a disclosure like it or not.

He met is legal obligations

I hope he never does just to *iss off all you cry babies

Why don't you discuss the future-----look forward!
Old 01-01-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I guess the Tbills give him a better ROI

Barack Obama's Net Worth Is $12.2 million. Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States and the former senator from Illinois, has a net worth of $12.2 million. (Source: “Barack Obama Net Worth,” Celebrity Net Worth, last accessed March 3, 2016.)

What was his salary?

Just bought a 6 Million $ house

Just guessing that a lot of that $12.2 million is from the sale of the books he authored before becoming president. Obama also has a $15 million book deal in the works for after he leaves the White House.

Where is the six million dollar house that the Obama's supposedly bought?
Old 01-01-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

I stand corrected it is leased but valued at 5.3M

The Villages Florida

The family — who is staying in Washington until their youngest daughter Sasha graduates from high school —
now have five homes, in Washington, Chicago, New York, Hawaii and California.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
I stand corrected it is leased but valued at 5.3M

The Villages Florida

The family — who is staying in Washington until their youngest daughter Sasha graduates from high school —
now have five homes, in Washington, Chicago, New York, Hawaii and California.

Do you ever get tired of posting this fake news? The Obama's own one house in the Hyde Park section of Chicago.

Who will ever forget your post about Elton John performing for Trump at the inauguration? That could go down as stupidest post of 2016, and you were positive it was true.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Jan it must be nice to have never made an error in your life.

How that happen exactly?

Tags
forms, release, tax, kleptocracy, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.